AuthorMessage
Spelling Cunts
Banned
Spelling Cunts
June 13th, 2011 at 11:39am
BELLY JO.:
Oh em gee labelzz r totally 4 suep canzzz

AND THAT'S WHY YOU'RE A SOUP CAN JESS.

While we're at it, I fucking hate Andy Warhol. He wasn't original in any way, and none of his work required any actual effort. Fuck him, and his stupid hair.
Squid.
King For A Couple Of Days
Squid.

Blog
June 13th, 2011 at 12:26pm
xxHorror_Freak97xx:
I actucally dont mind if I'm called "Emo" because I am actucally kind of Emo

You don't mind it, because it makes you feel cool and like you're doing well at being "emo".......is that what you mean?
the libertines.
Geek
the libertines.
June 14th, 2011 at 03:47am
Squid.:
I can't speak for them but I think they meant, they see themselves as being 'emo' (or can see why others would think so) so it's a fair stereotype.
Like, if someone called me white, I wouldn't be offended because... I am white.
Kristmas_Tsanne
Great Success!
Kristmas_Tsanne

Blog
June 14th, 2011 at 04:46am
[quote="the libertines."]
Squid.:
I can't speak for them but I think they meant, they see themselves as being 'emo' (or can see why others would think so) so it's a fair stereotype.
But that's only because youre doing well, being white.. right?

tehe
Spelling Cunts
Banned
Spelling Cunts
June 14th, 2011 at 08:38am
[quote="the libertines."]
Squid.:

... skin colour isn't a stereotype though. It's a part of your race.
the libertines.
Geek
the libertines.
June 14th, 2011 at 11:30am
Spelling Cunts:
... skin colour isn't a stereotype though. It's a part of your race.
I was trying to liken it to something, not say it is exactly the same. Sorry if I didn't make that clear. I just couldn't think of a better example at the time.
the libertines.
Geek
the libertines.
June 14th, 2011 at 11:31am
discovering picasso:
But that's only because youre doing well, being white.. right?

tehe
Sorry but you, my friend, have mindfucked me.
NIK JONUTZ
NIK JONUTZ

Blog
June 14th, 2011 at 11:32am
so it's like a hippy who knows that they are a hippy being okay with someone calling them a hippy.
Squid.
Squid.

Blog
June 14th, 2011 at 02:18pm
I don't even know when or where that whole thing is from...soo... Dno
FandomLocked
FandomLocked
June 14th, 2011 at 03:12pm
Squid.:
xxHorror_Freak97xx:

You don't mind it, because it makes you feel cool and like you're doing well at being "emo".......is that what you mean?

no,it just doesnt bother me,because I dont look at being emo as a bad thing.
toybox trash
Jackass
toybox trash
June 14th, 2011 at 05:59pm
In my opinion, don't shoot me if you disagree, emo is the dumbest stereotype ever made. Especially when kids lable themselves as emo and talk about how their life sucks so bad because their mommys won't let them see their little boyfriends. Or who cut for no other reason then to try and get attention for it.

So many of the freshman at my school think if they were lots of black and complain about little things non stop then they're 'cool'. It annoys me soooooo bad. To the point where the word emo just makes me want to go out and beat up any kid who proclaims to be emo.

I guess you'd have to see these people at my school through my eyes to understand.
NIK JONUTZ
NIK JONUTZ

Blog
June 14th, 2011 at 06:00pm
i'm pretty sure there are kids like that everywhere, not just at your school. 'emo' has been around a long time
toybox trash
Jackass
toybox trash
June 14th, 2011 at 06:05pm
I didn't say they weren't elsewhere and I didn't say that it hasn't been around a long time. I'm just saying, they take it to the way extreme at my school like people actually give a shit.

I don't see how this stereotype STILL hasn't died out. I can think of barely anyone who doesn't make fun of these kinds of kids. It was kinda cool when I was in like 6th grade and now everyone laughs at this stereotype. I don't know. I just don't see why people still try to be 'emo' these days.
NIK JONUTZ
NIK JONUTZ

Blog
June 14th, 2011 at 06:08pm
"I guess you'd have to see these people at my school through my eyes to understand."

no we understand.
Squid.
Squid.

Blog
June 14th, 2011 at 10:23pm
Courtney Love:
So many of the freshman at my school think if they were lots of black and complain about little things non stop then they're 'cool'. It annoys me soooooo bad. To the point where the word emo just makes me want to go out and beat up any kid who proclaims to be emo.

I guess you'd have to see these people at my school through my eyes to understand.

First, you're 15....so you're like a sophmore...I am guessing if you're talking about freshman. And it really irks me beyond anything for some reason when sophmores talk like they're so above freshman...whatever though.

And I doubt that ONLY freshmen are "emo"....so drop that.

And I'd also like to say, that if someone is cutting themselves for "just attention" it probably IS deeper then that, they're obviously lacking something if they have to go there for attention.

And you can't be the one to sit here and say that they are doing it for JUST for attention. You I am guessing aren't close to these kids, so who are you to say so?

Yeah we all judge and come to false conclusions, and blahblah. But don't act like they don't have something deeper then attention seeking for cutting their rist.

AND, cutting you're wrist has NOTHING to do with being "emo." ALL KINDS OF PEOPLE CUT THEIR WRIST FOR DIFFERENT REASONS. Wrist cutting is just a part of this sterotype....k?

Sure, I think it's stupid. I think a lot of sterotypes are stupid.
But there are always going to be some.

And nothing makes the "emo's" at your school ANY DIFFERENT then kids like that all over the world. Yours aren't special and it doesn't take special eyes to see it how you do.
FandomLocked
FandomLocked
June 15th, 2011 at 10:44am
^I agree with this if they're cutting theres something really wrong with them
and not all emos cut,and not all people who cut are emo
Forever
Addict
Forever
June 15th, 2011 at 11:45pm
I think "emo" is more of a way you dress than a way of life...and there's nothing really wrong with being "emo" as long as your not cutting yourself or being really bad.
FandomLocked
FandomLocked
June 16th, 2011 at 10:13am
^exactly theres nothing wrong with "emos" or being "emo",they just express themselves differently then others,i dont know why theres alot of people so against "emos"
Kristmas_Tsanne
Great Success!
Kristmas_Tsanne

Blog
June 16th, 2011 at 10:38am
i think it's because it's a stereotype, y'know?
like, "oh emos are like this or like that" which means that they're making all "emos" fit into something that obv isn't true for everyone, but true for some, or most, in some cases..

like saying all women are bitchy when they have their pms, or all men are whiny when they're sick No
xxGirxx
Idiot
xxGirxx

Blog
June 19th, 2011 at 06:52pm
xxGuitar_Heroinexx:
Squid.:
xxHorror_Freak97xx:

no,it just doesnt bother me,because I dont look at being emo as a bad thing.
same with me
Register