grasswater
April 26th, 2010 at 04:26am
I was 17
derpina
Falling In Love With The Board
derpina

Mibba Blog
May 5th, 2010 at 10:24pm
I was in 8th grade, 13, and it was the greatest fucking night ever. Second row seats, got to meet Adie and her parents and kids. Fucking. Amazing.
Brainstew!
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Brainstew!
May 7th, 2010 at 08:27am
It was beyond amazing! Smiley
ST.BUNNY
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
ST.BUNNY
May 13th, 2010 at 11:39am
Im ma most of freak in concert !!! 4 month ago jan-12-2010 *0* in Thailand

I hope they will come to Thailnd agian Very Happy
jenzxrawr
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
jenzxrawr
May 31st, 2010 at 06:00am
my first Green Day concert was infact last october in Birmingham UK.
it was just totally AMAZING!!!
the support act [prima donna] "tried" getting the crowd going, which was highly ammusing LOL

but to be honest, i burst into tears when they played time of your life! billies voice is beautiful live! ^_^

after walking about a mile after the show to where my dad parked, i collapsed into his car and dreamed about the show <3

certainly the BEST night of my entire life! <3
although; i have a feeling wembly shall be too! ^___________^
a rock and roll girl
Geek
a rock and roll girl
June 1st, 2010 at 09:09pm
mine was last year (2009) it was 8/20/09 in san diego it was AMAZING Very Happy i was on the floor so i was able to get like super close Dance Dance and i am going to go again on 8/31/10 so i think that will be awsome but not as awsome cuz it wont be my first time and i only was able to get lawn tickets but AFI will be ther and i love them too Shocked lol but ya last time i saw them it was with franz ferdinand and they wher awsome too so lol ya Cool
himynameisevelien
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
himynameisevelien
June 6th, 2010 at 10:07am
It was last year. I was in the back, how sad. Everyone was sitting there like; 'nice songs' and I was freaking out like ; 'HELL YEAH BILLIE I LOVE YOU AAAAAH',

my 2nd concert was may 29.

and my third is gonna be on july 2.

;D
Batman.
Falling In Love With The Board
Batman.
June 6th, 2010 at 02:12pm
^ You're gonna have an awesome time!
Mine's 57 days away D:
Newt.
Post Whore
Newt.
June 6th, 2010 at 03:21pm
It was so fucking awesome. Very Happy In the beginning Billie got a Swedish flag with the text "Sweden ♥ Green Day" on from the audience in the moshpit and he kinda wore it on his back, screaming "SUPER-SCHWEEEEDEEEEN!!!!" Very Happy Then when it was time to sing Boulevard of Broken Dreams he let us sing it, and he bowed for us and told us we were the best crowd to sing it ever. Very Happy Also, Tré sang Shout in drag...TWICE. Roxanne When it was time for the "HEEEYOOOH" thing, we also had the longest "HEEEYOOOH" ever. Very Happy It was the best possible Birthday present ever.
Batfreak
King For A Couple Of Days
Batfreak

Blog
June 8th, 2010 at 10:22pm
My first concert was when I was 14. He was looking for a kid o bring on stage & I was in the front. He came over to my side and I swear A LOT of the adults standing around me was pointing at me! I think he was about to pick me cuz he looked RIGHT at me ((I swear there was a moment for a second)), but he picked some 12 year old in the back....x( I was sooo mad! And not only that, but I blacked out and missed almost half the concert!
Y'know Gerard Way
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Y'know Gerard Way
June 17th, 2010 at 04:36pm
hmmm... going to my first GD concert on the 18th of August. I'm like super confused... what's the difference between lawn tickets and general admission tickets? my tickets (i could only get lawn tickets Sad ) say general admission lawn. that does NOT make any sense to me. Also, how early should i get there?
Green for a Day
Idiot
Green for a Day

Mibba
June 24th, 2010 at 08:44am
Nashville, TN 31.7.09

I was 17. I'd been waiting 5 years for them to go back on tour, because my mom thought I was too young for Green Day 2005.

It was really cramped, of course. This one girl in front of me insisted on standing all up in my space when she had an extra foot of space in front of her. Furthermore, she wasn't rocking out. Just standing there. Then this couple who were trying to get closer to the stage just pushed me and my boyfriend apart, separating us. I got pissed, reached through them and grabbed him, yanked him through them, causing Josh to accidentally elbow the woman in the face XD

Then I went to Wembley for my second concert...and made the mistake of getting seats instead of standing...lol.
Green for a Day
Idiot
Green for a Day

Mibba
June 24th, 2010 at 08:50am
Whatsername.Gloria:
hmmm... going to my first GD concert on the 18th of August. I'm like super confused... what's the difference between lawn tickets and general admission tickets? my tickets (i could only get lawn tickets Sad ) say general admission lawn. that does NOT make any sense to me. Also, how early should i get there?

there are two different General Admission tickets-Lawn, and I think the other one might say something like pit, if it's at a Verizon venue. If you wanted to get close to the stage, you should have gone with the other one.

Here's the layout of your venue. You see, the lawn is in the very back. It's GA as well, but you won't be close to the stage.
Y'know Gerard Way
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Y'know Gerard Way
June 26th, 2010 at 05:31pm
^thanks. how early did you get to Wembley?
Green for a Day
Idiot
Green for a Day

Mibba
June 27th, 2010 at 08:19am
Haha like 20 minutes before Green Day played, but we had seats. We missed the opening acts, which is somewhat of a tragedy since Joan Jett was opening. Even though I didn't really know her all that well, I still wanted to see her.

Standing, I would at least get there an hour before. The earlier, the better. The only thing that really sucks about the Verizon venues is that the parking doesn't open until an hour before the doors, so if you wanna be there super early then I would say use public transport or be dropped off.
speedy_da_fish
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
speedy_da_fish

Blog
June 28th, 2010 at 03:15am
I was 17, it was at Birmingham LG arena and it was of course, amazing. I went with my boyfriend and he loved it too. His fave. band are Iron Maiden and his exact words after the gig where 'wow... and i thought Iron Maiden were good...' that made me laugh!

When they came on I think I froze for the first two songs... just stood there with my gob open haha!
Nomable.
Geek
Nomable.
July 18th, 2010 at 08:15am
I was 14, it was at the SECC centre in my hometown of Glasgow, I LOVED it.
Although the man sat behind us told me and my friends to sit down during 21st Century Breakdown, which meant I couldnt do any of my "brilliant" dance moves... Hmmph,
However it was amazing nonetheless XD
SHEHATESYOU
Geek
SHEHATESYOU
July 30th, 2010 at 12:17pm
My first GD concert was in june and of course it was AMAZING Very Happy
Me and my friends got in the first row and we were super close to the stage Cool
Also Billie picked up to the stage a guy next to me, he looked me first but i think i was in a bit of shock so Laughing
NIK JONUTZ
NIK JONUTZ

Blog
July 30th, 2010 at 12:53pm
Whatsername.Gloria:
i'm gonna be there!!!
Register