3OH!3

AuthorMessage
Effy
Addict
Effy
July 21st, 2009 at 08:03am
I just saw them on TMF this morning and then SECONDS later on MTV. So perhaps they are going to get popular here and come visit Cool Too bad it will probably get really expensive -.- (Yeah, I'm cheap xD) Not that they wouldn't be worth it Roxanne
The Bears Are Coming
Basket Case
The Bears Are Coming
July 21st, 2009 at 10:50am
heard them a couple of times on the radio here already so I think you might be right Smile
Effy
Addict
Effy
July 21st, 2009 at 12:02pm
Cheer
I do hope so
Isaac Clarke
King For A Couple Of Days
Isaac Clarke
July 21st, 2009 at 07:05pm
Colorado Sunrise is my absolute favorite. Ugh, it brings back memories though. <3
Flaming Phalanges!
Basket Case
Flaming Phalanges!
July 24th, 2009 at 04:15pm
I died a little inside the first time I heard Don't Trust Me on the radio and instead of "Shush girl, shut your lips, do the Helen Keller and talk with your hips" they had changed it to "Shush girl, shut your lips, sh-sh-sh-shut your lips, and talk with your hips."

I was really quite upset. And I saw the video on the Box and they'd edited out Nat bumming the rhino. Sad
Isaac Clarke
King For A Couple Of Days
Isaac Clarke
July 27th, 2009 at 01:32pm
Flaming Phalanges!:
I died a little inside the first time I heard Don't Trust Me on the radio and instead of "Shush girl, shut your lips, do the Helen Keller and talk with your hips" they had changed it to "Shush girl, shut your lips, sh-sh-sh-shut your lips, and talk with your hips."

I was really quite upset. And I saw the video on the Box and they'd edited out Nat bumming the rhino. Sad

Censorship is getting so ridiculous now. Sad
Flaming Phalanges!
Basket Case
Flaming Phalanges!
July 30th, 2009 at 08:37am
I know... I was majorly upset. BAH.
Flaming Phalanges!
Basket Case
Flaming Phalanges!
September 4th, 2009 at 07:06am
Aaaah I saw them at Islington Academy last night in London. They were SO fucking amazing. I got to meet them afterwards too and have pictures.

I can confirm that Nat is the tallest man on the planet while Sean looks like he was created by angels. XD
Effy
Addict
Effy
September 7th, 2009 at 02:16pm
You keep making me jealous Laughing I want to see the pictuuuuures!

BTW, love your sig, when I first heard it, I thought it was:
Who gives a damn about the fanny you come from?
Shifty
Flaming Phalanges!
Basket Case
Flaming Phalanges!
September 8th, 2009 at 12:35pm
Oooft, I couldn't possibly post the pictures, I'm awful and sweaty in them.

Ahhhhh yay! A Mika fan!! You're officially ace.

Sorry to make you even more jealous, but I was down the pub with him last night for the launch party for We Are Golden. XD He paid for EVERYONE'S drinks. What a fucking awesome guy.
Effy
Addict
Effy
September 9th, 2009 at 01:06pm
I'm really starting to hate you xD
How did you get into a launch party? Surprised
Flaming Phalanges!
Basket Case
Flaming Phalanges!
September 9th, 2009 at 02:40pm
I'm best friends with him. Wink

Nah he announced it on Twitter and it was open guest list so we popped down there. He's so lovely. <333
iViva la Andrea!
Geek
iViva la Andrea!
September 14th, 2009 at 09:32pm
They should have won best new artist.
Sad
Flaming Phalanges!
Basket Case
Flaming Phalanges!
September 15th, 2009 at 09:29am
Gaga won it didn't she? I'm not sure, I didn't watch the VMAs, but if she did, she's just as desrving as they are. They're both fresh new acts that are making music fun, and though I'm not the biggest Gaga fan I have a lot of respect for her for being herself completely and utterly with no shit.
iViva la Andrea!
Geek
iViva la Andrea!
September 15th, 2009 at 11:14am
Yeah.
Eh, I just think 3OH!3 is better. I think they deserved it more. But whatever, I'm not gonna go out and interrupt Lady Gaga's speech to tell her that. Shifty
Ahem.
Anyway. Hahahaha
Flaming Phalanges!
Basket Case
Flaming Phalanges!
September 15th, 2009 at 11:39am
Yeah, I like 3OH!3 better but at the same time it's not like it went to someone who is actually rubbish, can't sing live and doesn't write their own songs.

As long as it goes to a credible artist then I think it's okay, though obviously I would have preferred for them to win.

Oooft I didn't see the Kanye thing, and I don't really like Taylor Swift but fuuuuuuuuck what a DOUCHE.
iViva la Andrea!
Geek
iViva la Andrea!
September 15th, 2009 at 08:09pm
Regardless of how you feel about her music, that was a douchey thing to do. It would have been bad enough if he'd done it to somebody like Gaga or Katy Perry or Green Day or someone who would have told him off, but to do that to Taylor Swift. She's this 19 year old country girl sweetheart who has nothing bad to day about anybody and is completely overwhelmed by her own success (when she played MSG she stood there looking at the size of the audience in tears and completely awestruck) and it was her first VMA. It was just a rude thing to do, whether you like her or not, whether you think she deserved to win or not, nobody deserves that, especially not somebody like her. But she handled herself beautifully. She had a kickass performance afterwards and the way she handled the situation in interviews after the show was the epitomé of class. Kudos to her.

Anyway. That was a completely off topic rant.
Effy
Addict
Effy
September 16th, 2009 at 09:01am
And this is me, completely off topic, agreeing with everything you just said Wink
Flaming Phalanges!
Basket Case
Flaming Phalanges!
September 16th, 2009 at 02:06pm
iViva la Andrea!:
Regardless of how you feel about her music, that was a douchey thing to do. It would have been bad enough if he'd done it to somebody like Gaga or Katy Perry or Green Day or someone who would have told him off, but to do that to Taylor Swift. She's this 19 year old country girl sweetheart who has nothing bad to day about anybody and is completely overwhelmed by her own success (when she played MSG she stood there looking at the size of the audience in tears and completely awestruck) and it was her first VMA. It was just a rude thing to do, whether you like her or not, whether you think she deserved to win or not, nobody deserves that, especially not somebody like her. But she handled herself beautifully. She had a kickass performance afterwards and the way she handled the situation in interviews after the show was the epitomé of class. Kudos to her.

Anyway. That was a completely off topic rant.

Oh I completely agree, but i was saying I'm not a fan, so it's not coming from a fan's point of view who's raging that precious Taylor was treated in such a way, it's coming from someone who is indifferent to her but is definitely disgusted at the way he behaved.

You know you're in the shit when Obama calls you a jackass though, so kudos to Obama.
iViva la Andrea!
Geek
iViva la Andrea!
September 16th, 2009 at 02:29pm
That wasn't directed to you. Just a general rant about his doucheyness. >.<

Okay seriously, hearing Obama say that yesterday made my day.
Register