Green Day tattoos

AuthorMessage
Green Day Hero
Idiot
Green Day Hero
October 29th, 2008 at 10:46am
So I really want a tattoo (not saying I'll get one soon. "Too young"Wink

But can you guys post some cool Green Day tattoos people already have or ...something that no one would probably have?

=)

I want it to be unique. Different. 'Cause I am so different, myself.

Or even post pics or talk about your tattoos (if you have any). That'd make a cool topic, right? Fizz
Tulve
Banned
Tulve
November 4th, 2008 at 07:21pm
achin' to be
Had A Life Before GSB
achin' to be
November 4th, 2008 at 10:00pm
I really wouldn't get Billie Joe himself. Seriously, tattoos of people hardly ever look good. If you want to get a Green Day tattoo, have a really good think about it and come up with something that means something to you involving Green Day but isn't obvious.
The Collector
GSBitch
The Collector
November 4th, 2008 at 11:59pm
i would get one saying thir names in green
billie joe
mike
tre
Green Day Hero
Idiot
Green Day Hero
November 5th, 2008 at 10:34am
Well I found one I like. I mean I kinda made it unique though. like I got that one little dude that looks like he's on a suger high, then put "Green Day" beneath it (the green Green Day writing off of Kerplunk) then put 2 WARNINg symbols next to it.

It looks purdy cool.

But idk.

But hey that Trè tatt is pretty awesome. It'd be cool it the heart was a heartgrenade instead though Wink
Tulve
Banned
Tulve
November 5th, 2008 at 03:56pm
Dawnie:
I really wouldn't get Billie Joe himself. Seriously, tattoos of people hardly ever look good. If you want to get a Green Day tattoo, have a really good think about it and come up with something that means something to you involving Green Day but isn't obvious.

I know what you're saying, I saw a tattoo of Billie once and I thought is was a 80 year old crack whore at first. OMFG I plan on finding an artist who specializes in pepole though.
Cecilia
Had A Life Before GSB
Cecilia
November 6th, 2008 at 04:16am
We'll talk about it in 5-10 years and we'll see what you all think of getting a Green Day Tattoo then Mr. Green
Princessrochelle__x
Geek
Princessrochelle__x
November 6th, 2008 at 10:38am
Cecilia:
We'll talk about it in 5-10 years and we'll see what you all think of getting a Green Day Tattoo then Mr. Green

haha i agree
Tulve
Banned
Tulve
November 6th, 2008 at 07:28pm
Princessrochelle__x:
Cecilia:

haha i agree

I agree as well.

That's why I'm glad I have plenty of time to think on it. Smile
Green Day Hero
Idiot
Green Day Hero
November 9th, 2008 at 01:00pm
I personally wouldn't mind getting one now.
'Cause then I would be reminded everyday when I'm older how awesome of a kid I used to be, because I liked Green Day.
Of course I'd laugh abaout it too, but hey.

XD
Tulve
Banned
Tulve
November 9th, 2008 at 10:23pm
Ha Ha I'm Dead!:
I personally wouldn't mind getting one now.
'Cause then I would be reminded everyday when I'm older how awesome of a kid I used to be, because I liked Green Day.
Of course I'd laugh abaout it too, but hey.

XD

Well, you might start to regret that impulse tattoo when you don't get hired for having a tattoo, or when you look down and go "Oh god. I cannot believe I wasted money on that thing. I don't even like Green Day any more."
Green Day Hero
Idiot
Green Day Hero
November 10th, 2008 at 10:46am
I'll always like Green Day, i'm sure. I probably just won't be obsessive like I am now, or I won't love them like I do now. So, idk.

I really wouldn't mind the whole thing. I'd just find it fun to laugh and look back at. Something to remember I guess.

That's just me and my opinion, though.
padfoot
Jackass
padfoot

Blog
November 12th, 2008 at 12:51pm
I saw this guy with a tatoo of the Kerplunk artwork (the girl and the weird flower thing).

I was proud of this dude.
Sherlock
Board Parasite
Sherlock
November 13th, 2008 at 03:29pm
Sheesh. Negative, much? Y'know, not everyone feels ashamed of, or regrets their Green Day tattoos guys. Even if you grow away from the band, they will still always represent the same thing to you as they did then, and you can remember that when you look at your tatts.
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
November 13th, 2008 at 03:38pm
Frodo Baggins:
Sheesh. Negative, much? Y'know, not everyone feels ashamed of, or regrets their Green Day tattoos guys. Even if you grow away from the band, they will still always represent the same thing to you as they did then, and you can remember that when you look at your tatts.
Word Five
John Entwistle
Great Success!
John Entwistle
November 13th, 2008 at 10:31pm
Tulve:
Dawnie:

I know what you're saying, I saw a tattoo of Billie once and I thought is was a 80 year old crack whore at first. OMFG I plan on finding an artist who specializes in pepole though.

Kat Von D. ~~
The Collector
GSBitch
The Collector
November 14th, 2008 at 02:54am
i would get one saying
BJA
MD
TC
Green Day Hero
Idiot
Green Day Hero
November 14th, 2008 at 11:08am
Frodo Baggins:

Exactly. That's kinda what I was trying to say.
But all my friends and people are doubting me about it.
So I don't really care what they think really.

But really good point. I couldn't have said it better. Smile
icegirl.
Jackass
icegirl.

Blog
November 30th, 2008 at 01:47am
Tulve:
Princessrochelle__x:
Cecilia:

haha i agree

I agree as well.

That's why I'm glad I have plenty of time to think on it. Smile

Lol, thats what my dad said xD
Green Day Hero
Idiot
Green Day Hero
December 1st, 2008 at 02:56pm
Parents always say things like that. It's their job. haha.
Register