September 12th, 2009 at 12:33am
Rolling Eyes
No.
She said that as a joke.
Music to my ears
Idiot
Music to my ears
September 12th, 2009 at 01:46am
okay, i didn't know she had said anything I was just going by that video that I saw on youtube.
St. Dude
St. Dude
September 12th, 2009 at 03:10am
Jay Tee
Had A Life Before GSB
Jay Tee

Mibba Blog
September 12th, 2009 at 02:34pm
She really is a weirdo. I blame the drugs personally.
Music to my ears
Idiot
Music to my ears
September 12th, 2009 at 11:21pm
Personally I don't really like her music but I think it's good that she's weird, it's a change from the constant flow of boring artists in mainstream music.
St. Dude
St. Dude
September 12th, 2009 at 11:59pm
Effy
Addict
Effy
September 13th, 2009 at 04:10pm
Notice how Billie manages to say You know about 7 times in one sentence xD

And for crying out loud, if that woman has a penis than I fail at being a female Rolling Eyes
iViva la Andrea!
Geek
iViva la Andrea!
September 13th, 2009 at 11:00pm
Is anyone seeing her at the VMAs? She tries too damn hard. It's too bad 'cause her music is amazing.
Jay Tee
Had A Life Before GSB
Jay Tee

Mibba Blog
September 14th, 2009 at 05:32am
Effy:
Notice how Billie manages to say You know about 7 times in one sentence xD

And for crying out loud, if that woman has a penis than I fail at being a female Rolling Eyes

She tucks it round behind her and clenches it between her arse cheeks.

Its why she always dances so erratically.
clark
GSBitch
clark
September 14th, 2009 at 02:16pm
she does not try too hard my god
IKnowTheEnemy
Idiot
IKnowTheEnemy
September 14th, 2009 at 06:01pm
meh. shes alright. i like poker face!
iViva la Andrea!
Geek
iViva la Andrea!
September 14th, 2009 at 06:37pm
Hahahahahahahahaha. The look on Eminem's face was priceless when he presented the award.
Everything she did last night was obnoxiously over the top. When she first came onto the scene it was great. She was something new and fresh in sound and appearance, now she just wants to create a scene so damn badly and be all anyone ever talks about.
Like, you don't need a walker, you don't need the fake blood, and you don't need a new outfit every time the camera may happen to show you.

In all the pictures of them he's got like, the best "the fuck?!?!" face I've ever seen.

The more famous she gets, the more she acts like Kanye West.

Hopefully she starts letting her talent speak for itself soon.
tomamazon
GSBitch
tomamazon

Mibba Blog
September 21st, 2009 at 03:16pm
she doesn't 'try too hard, she entertains. that is what she does, that's her job, she is an entertainer. she feeds the media by acting up. she gets publicity and good on her because she is actually so talented and one of the best performers to date (michael jackson takes first place clearly). the new oufit every time the camera's on her is just a representation of her love of fashion. she was wearing jean paul gaultier when she arrived, a gorgeously vintage dress that proves that she's actually into her fashion.

she doesn't try too hard at all.
clark
GSBitch
clark
September 21st, 2009 at 04:01pm
iViva la Andrea!:
Like, you don't need a walker, you don't need the fake blood,
hello it was supposed to be in the same vein as the paparazzi music video Rolling Eyes, and imo it was a seriously amazing performance. and like sian said, she's an entertainer. just because her acts are more ~out there doesn't mean she tries too hard. what about say, marilyn manson? he does some shocking shit but no one says he's a try-hard. it's not really any different.
also she's totally grounded and not at all arrogant so idk where the fuck you got the kanye comparison from.
tomamazon
GSBitch
tomamazon

Mibba Blog
September 21st, 2009 at 04:18pm
vanity whore:
iViva la Andrea!:
Like, you don't need a walker, you don't need the fake blood,
hello it was supposed to be in the same vein as the paparazzi music video Rolling Eyes, and imo it was a seriously amazing performance. and like sian said, she's an entertainer. just because her acts are more ~out there doesn't mean she tries too hard. what about say, marilyn manson? he does some shocking shit but no one says he's a try-hard. it's not really any different.
also she's totally grounded and not at all arrogant so idk where the fuck you got the kanye comparison from.
iViva la Andrea!
Geek
iViva la Andrea!
September 22nd, 2009 at 12:14am
Okay, in your opinion it was an amazing performance. In my opinion, it was over the top and way too much and if she'd just let her music speak for itself she'd be better off.

When every single time you think you're going to be scene, you go out of your way to look overdramatic, that's trying too hard.

The Kanye comparison comes from the fact that they both love the spotlight and will do whatever to get it. Whether that means interrupting Taylor Swift or wearing a chefs hat and a lace mask- eh.

Just about everyone at the VMAs are entertainers. You can be an entertainer without doing everything in your power to make sure cameras are on you as much as possible.

Also, I like how you label me a hater when I'm the one saying she's talented and should let her talent speak for itself instead of wearing horrible costumes and being nearly obnoxiously over-the-top. Yup, "you're extremely talented and should let your talent speak for itself." My god, it's such a hateful thing to say. Very Happy
Jay Tee
Had A Life Before GSB
Jay Tee

Mibba Blog
September 22nd, 2009 at 05:20am
Here we go talking about 'opinions' again. YAAAAAAAAAAAAWN.
clark
GSBitch
clark
September 22nd, 2009 at 08:16am
Jay Tee:
Here we go talking about 'opinions' again. YAAAAAAAAAAAAWN.
ikr fuck
tomamazon
GSBitch
tomamazon

Mibba Blog
September 22nd, 2009 at 01:59pm
iViva la Andrea!:
Okay, in your opinion it was an amazing performance. In my opinion, it was over the top and way too much and if she'd just let her music speak for itself she'd be better off.

When every single time you think you're going to be scene, you go out of your way to look overdramatic, that's trying too hard.

The Kanye comparison comes from the fact that they both love the spotlight and will do whatever to get it. Whether that means interrupting Taylor Swift or wearing a chefs hat and a lace mask- eh.

Just about everyone at the VMAs are entertainers. You can be an entertainer without doing everything in your power to make sure cameras are on you as much as possible.

Also, I like how you label me a hater when I'm the one saying she's talented and should let her talent speak for itself instead of wearing horrible costumes and being nearly obnoxiously over-the-top. Yup, "you're extremely talented and should let your talent speak for itself." My god, it's such a hateful thing to say. Very Happy

but what's the point in that? scandals make for media and media makes for publicity.
clark
GSBitch
clark
September 22nd, 2009 at 02:13pm
yknow what if she came out on stage and just stood there for the performance youd call her boring. tbh i think you just enjoy arguing for the sake of it.
Register