GSBitch
clark
September 22nd, 2009 at 02:13pm
UGH DOUBLE
iViva la Andrea!
Geek
iViva la Andrea!
September 23rd, 2009 at 02:29am
She hasn't always been this over the top, and I have never called her boring. Yes, if somebody walked onto a stage and did nothing but stand there I would call them boring. There's a lot of space in between just standing there and bleeding.

If I enjoy arguing for the sake of it, what exactly are you doing? 'Cause in the past, you've gone hunting for anything I've said that could possibly be twisted to have anything to do with you. Hm. Pot calling the kettle black, much?
I really enjoy this. I'm just an argumentative bitch, everyone who disagrees with me is... what, exactly? Simply defending themselves and their opinions?

"What would be the point in that?"
The point in what? Not trying too hard? Not being obnoxiously over the top? Not doing everything in your power to make sure the cameras are on you as much as possible?
Well, why don't we ask the other entertainers at the VMAs whom I would apparently call boring, according to v.w.? I'll hunt down the members of Green Day and ask them why they let their music speak for itself. I'll let you know what they come back with. ;P

But I mean, it really is too bad that I'm such a hater that I think she's a musical genius and should let her music prove that. Gawd, why must I hate her so much? Because apparently I do.

Anyway, I'm gonna stop reading this thread. You'll have to find another form of obsession and entertainment.

Talented musicians should be that. When they turn to media whoring, it takes away from their talent. If you have to try to be unique, you aren't.
Peace.
iViva la Andrea!
Geek
iViva la Andrea!
September 23rd, 2009 at 02:30am
double
clark
GSBitch
clark
September 23rd, 2009 at 12:02pm
iViva la Andrea!:
You'll have to find another form of obsession and entertainment.
i will go jam to some gaga TTYL
John Entwistle
Great Success!
John Entwistle
September 23rd, 2009 at 03:56pm
I am in no way defending her because I hate her music but what about people like Alice Cooper. On stage he gets hanged and beheaded. He was the first shock rocker and he was doing it to be different. He wanted to make his performances more interesting. He didn't want to just stand though. Was he going over the top? I think not. What he did was epic! So, what she did was fine. The fake blood was weird, but it was different.
tomamazon
GSBitch
tomamazon

Mibba Blog
September 24th, 2009 at 02:41pm
Shadow of a Doubt:
I am in no way defending her because I hate her music but what about people like Alice Cooper. On stage he gets hanged and beheaded. He was the first shock rocker and he was doing it to be different. He wanted to make his performances more interesting. He didn't want to just stand though. Was he going over the top? I think not. What he did was epic! So, what she did was fine. The fake blood was weird, but it was different.
asthenia.
Falling In Love With The Board
asthenia.

Blog
September 26th, 2009 at 01:23am
K so I finally got her album the other day and I actually love it. There's not a song on it that I don't like.
I think she does try a little too hard to be weird but her music definitely makes up for it.
wfougoafoihqfe
wfougoafoihqfe
September 26th, 2009 at 01:37pm
Dno I quite like that she tries to be all ~weird~ or whatever you want to call it.
Tbh, I don't think it's shocking really at all, but I still quite enjoy seeing the kind of stuff she decides to wear etc. etc.

Music's alright too Razz
Effy
Addict
Effy
September 29th, 2009 at 08:09am
I find all the weird stuff quite entertaining, but it frustrates me because she doesn't need it. She makes great music which is also, in my opinion, rather original (as far as that is still possible). Her shows are pretty spectacular but I think she is overdoing it and to me it even negatively affects her music. I went to one of her shows in 2008, before the (Dutch) hype started and in my opinion that show was a whole lot better than her new ones. It was much more simple, just GaGa in a leather catsuit dancing her ass of with 4 background dancers (2 male, 2 female) on high-high-high heels and crazy outfits (simple Laughing ).
tomamazon
GSBitch
tomamazon

Mibba Blog
October 2nd, 2009 at 02:41pm
The Kanye West and Lady GaGa "Fame Kills" tour has JUST been cancelled, concert promoters Live Nation confirm exclusively to PerezHilton.com.

o no
TragicCaseofMyReality
King For A Couple Of Days
TragicCaseofMyReality
February 16th, 2010 at 08:58am
I honestly really really do not like her. I refer to her as Lady Gagme. I think her songs are annoying and I think she tries too hard to fly the freak flag. I get that she wants to be shocking or whatever, but I don't buy it. I honestly didn't think she had any talent until I saw her do the duet with Elton John. what I don't get is that if someone can actually sing, why do they muck it all up with too much technology? not saying that I like her even in the least bit, but now at least I can see she isn't talentless. I just can't stand her is all. same with Kayne west. he can sing, but he makes me want to throw up. he thinks he's god's gift to man or something.
wfougoafoihqfe
wfougoafoihqfe
February 17th, 2010 at 01:01pm
TragicCaseofMyReality:
what I don't get is that if someone can actually sing, why do they muck it all up with too much technology? not saying that I like her even in the least bit, but now at least I can see she isn't talentless.

Picasso could paint fairly realistically but chose to push boundaries as it were with stuff like this. He's more frequently recognised as a great artist for his cubism etc. etc.
Dno
just thought i'd jam in a possibly irrelevant analogy...
tbh, i'm quite partial to a bit of ol gaga now.
rollerpig
GSBitch
rollerpig
February 20th, 2010 at 10:16am
i love her music videos. Cheese
Maddie Says RAWR
Geek
Maddie Says RAWR
February 20th, 2010 at 10:37am
I like the fact that she isn't afraid to be over the top. Most singers are all the same now... Her costumes only add the whole ensemble. Do you honestly think that her records would sell as good as they are now if she was just your typical popstar?
asthenia.
asthenia.

Blog
February 28th, 2010 at 05:40am

More proof that she wins at life. As if she needed any more.
St.Billie.
Idiot
St.Billie.
March 5th, 2010 at 08:31am
i donĀ“t like her. yes her songs are catchy, but she has no personality in it.
bi_bu_ra
Rotting On Here
bi_bu_ra

Mibba
March 14th, 2010 at 12:33pm
Oh god, Telephone video is AMAZING. It's like I'm watching another great Tarantino movie Surprised
Dana.
This Board Is My Home
Dana.

Blog
March 14th, 2010 at 12:52pm
I love her music.
She's an amazing musican, but I sometimes don't like her style, but I did like the video for Bad Romance.
She looked like Cher in one of the scenes.
rollerpig
GSBitch
rollerpig
March 20th, 2010 at 07:52am
I Love Pam Yay!:
Oh god, Telephone video is AMAZING. It's like I'm watching another great Tarantino movie Surprised

i know, right. it's so outstanding in the middle of all those uninsprired boring music videos nowadays.
Register