Hemp/Marijuana

AuthorMessage
Incubus
Jackass
Incubus
October 31st, 2009 at 10:03pm
Judge Turpin:
No, it doesn;t suggest they would have done it anyway.

Read the section from the report I quoted again. Or maybe just read the full report: http://www.druglibrary.org/schaffer/library/studies/nc/ncmenu.htm
It's basically saying that virtually insignificant rise in crime, is linked to the user demographic of marijuana rather than marijuana itself.

Just like some have a spaced out reaction to it, doesn't mean others will. Diversity.
I know what's in it.

Evidence and statistics strongly disagree with you; the severity of the effects obviously differ per person and per dosage, but the blueprint of how it effects you is highly unlikely to change.
Dr.Hymen
Geek
Dr.Hymen

Blog
October 31st, 2009 at 10:12pm
omg, i think as evidence myself, i have to agree with myself.
just because a,b,c tell you this is how it is, doesn't mean it is.
For a long time people thought the world was flat.
And philosophers still do.
Diversity.

A report is lovely and all. The books are lovely. But if a book said jumping off a bridge to your death is the right way, would you do it?

I'll sum this up cause we're going in circles.
I do not like the drug.
I do not care if more people are spaced then others. Fact remains, people get locked up for it.
Reports say this and that, I say that's all lovely, but I still know that crime happens due to the drug and while the people are on the drug.
Incubus
Jackass
Incubus
November 1st, 2009 at 09:29am
Judge Turpin:
omg, i think as evidence myself, i have to agree with myself. [

Diversity.

A report is lovely and all. The books are lovely. But if a book said jumping off a bridge to your death is the right way, would you do it?

I do not like the drug.
I do not care if more people are spaced then others. Fact remains, people get locked up for it.
Reports say this and that, I say that's all lovely, but I still know that crime happens due to the drug and while the people are on the drug.

It's very easy to make up a personal experience to back up your point. It's very easy to say you've heard of loads of people being put in jail for marijuana and just as easy to claim to know how much crime marijuana users commit.

Basically, personal experiences are not very solid arguments. Evidence, statistics and reports are a lot more convincing. So you'll have to forgive me for taking the word of all the experts, Doctors and scientists who have conducted these studies...over that of an eighteen-year-old with some supposed bad experiences.
Dr.Hymen
Geek
Dr.Hymen

Blog
November 1st, 2009 at 10:31am
Incubus:
Judge Turpin:
omg, i think as evidence myself, i have to agree with myself. [

Diversity.

I do not like the drug.

It's very easy to make up a personal experience to back up your point. It's very easy to say you've heard of loads of people being put in jail for marijuana and just as easy to claim to know how much crime marijuana users commit.

Basically, personal experiences are not very solid arguments. Evidence, statistics and reports are a lot more convincing. So you'll have to forgive me for taking the word of all the experts, Doctors and scientists who have conducted these studies...over that of an eighteen-year-old with some supposed bad experiences.

OK you seem to have a lot of difficulty in understanding where I'm coming from, so I'm going to try and narrow this down as simple and as close to the fine line as I can.

Statistics - They are right. They are right because it is evidence and evidence is seen information. I do not disagree with you that statistics are wrong. Because they are right, because it is seen.

Now, what I was talking about, before you decided to go on a statistics rant, was that not all people react the same way. We are all different, due to underlying issues, or just temperamental issues or because we just choose to act that way.

A lot of people act mellow on weed, yes. I do not disagree.
I just said not all people are like that.

A lot of people will not commit bad things on weed. I do not disagree.
I just said that some will

Do you get where I'm coming from? I'm not disagreeing with you.
I'm all about diversity, that's where all of this came form.
In laymen's terms, I was saying everyone is different.

My point was that people will act differently depending on their own unique selves.
You're point... well it was just all about statistics that I already knew, because you misinterpreted what I was saying.
This is a repetitive debate that we are having. Like a ball against a wall.
I try to tell you I think people act differently and you just tell me that such and such said they'll so this or that. And I'm like, "Ya I know that a lot of people will do this or that, but Im just trying to say that not all of them will. "

:S Ya know.
It's just misinterpreted intentions.
Dr.Hymen
Geek
Dr.Hymen

Blog
November 1st, 2009 at 04:07pm
D: I pm'd you by the way

Spam , I know, sorry
Rainy Days
Jackass
Rainy Days
November 1st, 2009 at 09:21pm
my billie joe converse are made of hemp, and all my freinds make fun of me for wearing "smoker shoes" or weed shoes, or crack shoes. but hahahahaha whatever, Billie Joe designed them, so im happy.
Register