Post Whore
Newt.
March 1st, 2010 at 07:06am
Once Billie screamed "Gimme gimme REVOLUTION!!" and Tré went bizzazz. lmfao
Mr. Freese
Geek
Mr. Freese
March 3rd, 2010 at 11:12am
Had a dream a few days ago that i was at one of their shows and they came out and they sang a pop song in girly voices wile dressing in thier foxboro hottubs outfits and doing crazy stuff, then after that, by a flash they chaged into their original clothing that you will see at there 21st CB tours and then sang 21st CB.
St.Billie.
Idiot
St.Billie.
March 4th, 2010 at 01:25pm
i had a really weird dream... i was at a green day gig. we all were waiting for the band and i was in the front row. i was so excited but suddenly my maths teacher entered and told me that i had to do my homework. when i woke up i was really depressed.
Viva La Green Day!
Jackass
Viva La Green Day!
March 14th, 2010 at 08:19am
I had the weirdest green day dream last night..
I was going to my second green day concert and I was sooo excited(obviously). I went with my friend who also loves green day my other friend who is an idiot cause she thinks they are shit and my parents and sister O_O. So they were all there and I got lost for ages and I was getting really upset cause green day were about to go on. I got there just in time and then they came on. But they didn't sing. The did this weird little bit of shit acting and then people started complaining. Then they finsihed early and it got cancelled due to bad reviews, but just before they left mike opened a bag of crisps ate a few then chucked the packet to a guy in the crowd who ate them then started acting like an asshole.
Really random.
padfoot
Jackass
padfoot

Blog
March 14th, 2010 at 08:51am
The other night I had a dream I was on a school trip in Brazil and there was a Green Day show in Brazil that Thursday. I was allowed to go, but I wasn't allowed on the computer to order any. D:

Also, last night I had a dream that I had a magazine with lots of Green Day pictures in it.
Spoonful of Jimmy
King For A Couple Of Days
Spoonful of Jimmy
March 16th, 2010 at 12:45am
Lol, the night I went and saw Alice in Wonderland with Andie. xD
Lesseee.. Billie was the Mad Hatter, Tre was the (Drag) Queen of Hearts. xD
Mike was the March Hare.
Andie's was in like a filly blue alice dress, and her hair was blonde, long straight, and in pigtails (she actually has short red hair. o.o)
And I looked normal, but with a gothic lolita dress and my black beret. o3o
And everything happened in the original movie, cus i watched that, too. xD
So weird... xD
Spoonful of Jimmy
Spoonful of Jimmy
March 16th, 2010 at 08:22am
Another one, but I couldn't wake up from it because I was so tired.
It was a terrible dream...
Okay, so I was going to another Green Day concert in Tampa with Tali. We were really late, and an hour already went by. And then something from another dream from the past completely unrelated to Green Day interfered with us getting inside. It was all weird. Because it was at like an airport. To get inside, we had to go around the back, go to this booth thing, and walk up 10 stories. And I was like "Wtf. What are we doing?" It was so confusing. And then my alarm went off, so I never got to see Green Day in my dream. D|
She...
She...
April 2nd, 2010 at 12:00pm
I was at a concert and for some reason everyone was sat down. There were a loada dancers on the stage which was kinda weird and then for some reason i was up on stage dancing to minority Confused then i went and sat in the front row, which was next to the end of the catwalky thing. And the dancers from the stage had finished and were just pissing about in front of the seats so none of us could see the stage, so we asked them to move and they refused. So i picked one of them up and handed her to a steward and just said get them out the way please. Then one of the dancers freinds came over and was all 'why you do that' and i was like the concerts not finished yet so they need to move. Then Billie was lying on the floor in his cloak and crown for KFAD, and there was a mic man sorting out some stuff so i shouted out Billie and he turned around and held my hand Smile then he hugged me and i screamed and when i sat back down i said 'Haha hes got sweat all over me, i must frame this shirt' Random i know. Then i woke up smiling.
Newt.
Post Whore
Newt.
April 3rd, 2010 at 04:02am
Haha, wright. Another one. Very Happy
Me and Billie were like, best friends (yay!) and we were talking about snails (don't ask. xDD) and suddenly, Mike comes in and say he just saw a flying pig. WTF I said that he'd have to catch it and show me the flying pig, and Mike went outside. Me and Billie continued talking. It felt like several hours later, and Mike comes in with something in a bag. Haha, Mike shows me the thing in the bag... and it's Tré with a pig tail and wings. lmfao
That was a random dream. xD
Gloria21Guns
Geek
Gloria21Guns
April 4th, 2010 at 12:34am
i havent got to have a dream that actually features the actual members of Green Day but i did have a dream last night that had Adrienne and Joey in it Razz it was weird cause it was like my mom was friends with adrienne and i was friends with joey and i managed to pretend i didnt know his dad was Billie Joe and then one of my cousins came into my dream and they were gone after i finished talking to him.. it was weird.. i have no clue what happened after that honestly lol..
padfoot
Jackass
padfoot

Blog
April 4th, 2010 at 10:06am
Last night I had a dream that I was going to see Green Day with my Grandma, and I was telling her who all the band members were. And she kept asking if Billie Joe was the Italian one...

Then my friend texted me and woke me up.
Newt.
Post Whore
Newt.
April 4th, 2010 at 06:07pm
Oh... well... me and Tré, were like talking about drums. xD Then Billie comes in and says "A drumstick? You mean like an ice cream cone or a chicken wing?" and I lmfao at it. xD Then Mike comes in and hits Billie with a rubber duck 3 times before he says "That's just normal. You should see what Tré does to girls. Mr. Green" and then I go like lmfao again. I didn't really take Mike seriously. But then suddenly, Tré like... throws his drumsticks at me and tell me I should play Good Riddance with the drumsticks. xD I fail... and Mike goes "Oh, guys, let's eat some pie!" and we do. Very Happy
Sherlock Holmes
Addict
Sherlock Holmes
April 5th, 2010 at 07:35am
^ What a strange person you are Dear!
Newt.
Post Whore
Newt.
April 5th, 2010 at 09:50am
^ Yes I am. Mr. Green

Oh, and last night, xDDD, Green Day were playing at my concert and I bought a GD shirt to put on. Very Happy Then afterwards, I MET GREEN DAY. OMGyes GZA Aleckz
Your Worst Nightmare
Idiot
Your Worst Nightmare

Blog
April 5th, 2010 at 07:06pm
A few nights ago, I had a more depressing GD dream...I can't really remember the details, but I think something happened to Adrienne. >_____<

I was like "OMG NOOOOOO"
i quit GSB.
Geek
i quit GSB.
April 20th, 2010 at 05:54pm
LAST NIGHT I HAD A DREAM THAT I GOT TO SEE THE AMERICAN IDIOT MUSICAL AND IT WAS SO SO SO SO SO SO AMAZING BUT THEN I WOKE UP AND I GOT MAD AT MYSELF AND I TRIED TO GO BACK TO SLEEP SO I DID AND THEN I WAS LATE FOR SCHOOL AND I DIDN'T HAVE THE DREAM AGAIN AND YEAH I'M TYPING THIS IN ALL CAPS AND IT'S PROBABLY GETTING ANNOYING BUT WHATEVER JFKASJDKJASDKJASF
Newt.
Post Whore
Newt.
April 21st, 2010 at 01:13pm
Peacemaker:
LAST NIGHT I HAD A DREAM THAT I GOT TO SEE THE AMERICAN IDIOT MUSICAL AND IT WAS SO SO SO SO SO SO AMAZING BUT THEN I WOKE UP AND I GOT MAD AT MYSELF AND I TRIED TO GO BACK TO SLEEP SO I DID AND THEN I WAS LATE FOR SCHOOL AND I DIDN'T HAVE THE DREAM AGAIN AND YEAH I'M TYPING THIS IN ALL CAPS AND IT'S PROBABLY GETTING ANNOYING BUT WHATEVER JFKASJDKJASDKJASF
OMFGDWTF I HAD THE SAME DREAM SDJGUTDHASEYRKTVFGSJTR
Trusty Chords.
Jackass
Trusty Chords.

Blog
May 1st, 2010 at 08:16am
I dreamt last night I was in one of the villages local to me having lunch with Billie and Adie. I was nervous as hell and kept wringing my trembling hands >< But the aspect that I remember the most vividly is when I was saying to them how nervous I am meeting them and how I was scared of screwing it up and coming across as a complete eejit, Billie said I needn't not worry about that as he thought I was a really nice person and very pretty OMGyes Needless to say I woke up smiling Blush

Other things that happened were talking about charity shops (lolwut) and Adie randomly getting weirdly ill and my mum looking after he (she's a nurse) and then partying in a random house o.0
Batman.
Falling In Love With The Board
Batman.
May 2nd, 2010 at 05:41pm
^ lmfao
I had a bizarre one where I was at a gas station with my family, and my grandpa had to go to the bathroom so we were all waiting in line. Then I turned around and I saw Mike standing there with Brittney [who looked rather bored btw] and so I got all nervous. But I ended up running up to him and hugging him. Then Mike called me a "Little Burrito". And then he ran away and I chased him, and my dad said "Hey! Come back here!" and I said "No, it's okay! He's in Green Day!"
Your Worst Nightmare
Idiot
Your Worst Nightmare

Blog
May 11th, 2010 at 04:23pm
I FINALLY had another GD dream! I watched the American Idiot musical on Broadway and Billie was in the audience...he gave me this ticket to...something. I can't remember. xD
Register