Green Day Dreams

AuthorMessage
knockout
Geek
knockout

Mibba
July 25th, 2010 at 01:18am
Oh wow that was an incredibly sexual dream concert. LMFAO.
Batfreak
King For A Couple Of Days
Batfreak

Blog
July 25th, 2010 at 01:43am
Ya, I agree lol it was good though. i've had more sexual dreams...ill post one in a sec.
Batfreak
King For A Couple Of Days
Batfreak

Blog
July 25th, 2010 at 07:27pm
Billie's-Toy:
Ya, I agree lol it was good though. i've had more sexual dreams...ill post one in a sec.

(Just now posting... Orvil )it's pretty simple.....
I had a dream of a threesome(Me, Billie, and Tre) while Mike taped it all. Billie did a lot of the work. :3
YourChosenOne
Geek
YourChosenOne
July 27th, 2010 at 04:07pm
One time I had a huge fight with my mom, and I got really mad and listened to Green Day like 4 hours before going to bed.
That night i dreamt this dream:
Green Day concert was coming up but my mom wouldn't let me go, and i was srying my heat out watching the concr on TV, and then all of a sudden, out of nowhere i got in the mosh pit there, like i teleportated, and i looked up and there was BJ, with one of his gorgeous smiles calling me on stage.
He grabbed my hand and pulled me up.
The best f*****ng dream i've ever had. Shocked
Newt.
Post Whore
Newt.
July 28th, 2010 at 03:18am
I dreamed that I was at a Guns N' Roses concert on a boat (I slept on a boat last night) with just someone random (who turned out to be Slash. lmfao) and they began to play. Yeah all that and then just suddenly I see Axl turning to Mike and Slash turning to Billie. Then they played (without Tré WTF ) Green Day songs. xD
Celystial.
Post Whore
Celystial.

Mibba Blog
August 6th, 2010 at 02:31pm
So last night, I dreamt I was at my second Green Day concert -- but here's the catch. Elvis Presley was their opening act! Roxanne
DezzVengeance
Geek
DezzVengeance
August 10th, 2010 at 11:13am
Im trying to remember mine....it was a while back.OH YA!

I remember i was at a party.I was looking around trying to find out what the hell it was for when all of a sudden i felt these arms pick me up and twirl me around and then set me back down.When i looked back i was like "WHAT THE HELL!!!"
Billie joe was just standing there smiling away,Then tre ran past me yelling the words to dominated love slave.....he was naked......and then mike walked up and was tryin to act cool and all.....and then he went crazy and dumped his coffee on him (im guessing on purpose?) and said "OH.....MY....GAAAAAAAWD I PISSED MY SELF!!!" then he ran away screaming too.........Billie just carried my around.......it ended up being me and joey's wedding......lol!.....wierd
Batman.
Falling In Love With The Board
Batman.
August 12th, 2010 at 07:57am
I had a dream last night that Green Day was going to be in New York, and that my parents were going to drive me there to see them again. Dno
Whatshisface?
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Whatshisface?
August 16th, 2010 at 05:14pm
i had a dream that i was at a concert with this other little kid, and i went up to billie and asked for his autograph, and he turned me down, and hated me for no apparent reason Sad(((
Sherlock Holmes
Addict
Sherlock Holmes
August 20th, 2010 at 04:48am
I had a Green Day dream last night.
First time in like 4 years.

There was a THRID GD movie, this one was about kung-fu.
CrapCake
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
CrapCake
August 30th, 2010 at 04:53pm
I dreamt that I was talking to Mike and Billie and then I probably said something that scared them off, that always happends D:
St.JimmysWhatsername
Geek
St.JimmysWhatsername
August 30th, 2010 at 08:43pm
I had a dream I woke up and found Bille Passed out in my living room floor and he woke me up and gave me a piggie back ride to Tre's house.
Batman.
Falling In Love With The Board
Batman.
September 6th, 2010 at 12:16pm
I had a dream last night that I was at a Green Day concert with Yana, and we were like, really close to the stage. Then when it got really quiet, I waved at Billie and he pointed at himself like, "Me?" And I pointed back at him and said "You!" And he smiled. Then, after a song, he came down through the rows running and he hugged me. I was actually so fucking sad when it was over Grmml
Register