i have an idea for this website.. updating it every once in awhile!

AuthorMessage
Billie's Willie
Billie's Willie

Mibba Blog
September 16th, 2009 at 06:05pm
vanity whore:
Spider Billie:
Faith our mods have lives.
but they're on gsb a lot. if they have time to be online chatting then surely they have the time to update or approve submissions every once in a while?
i mean, isn't that why they were given the job of moderator?
I think that depends on what exactly the mod can do. If the other mods' abilities are anything like mine, they can't update the pages or approve submissions.
So..perhaps you should ask admins moreso than mods.
Love
King For A Couple Of Days
Love

Mibba Blog
September 19th, 2009 at 08:00am
To be honest, and I don't want to offend anyone, but to me it SEEMS like The Mods and Admins neglet GSB. No updates, no news about what happened. i really think someone should explain to the users why the GSB Awards stopped, Why Whatsername stopped, why no one has seen Dujo or anyone in ages, why there are no news updated etc. it seems like they stopped caring about GSB. and rumors are going round that gsb is going to get shut down? wtf???? something needs to be done!

I think it would be a great idea to post news. That was how many new Green Day fans discovered this site and joined. They were searching for Green Day news, for a cool Green Day page. Now that Green Day is back more work should be done on that. I think it's a great idea to let the users post news. it used to be like that on the old GSB. There's still a whole lot of people who care about this site. dont chase them away

dont get mad at me for saying this. this site just means a lot to me and i don't like seeing it going down the hill...
clark
GSBitch
clark
September 19th, 2009 at 08:35am
mte girl
Love
Love

Mibba Blog
September 19th, 2009 at 09:50am
vanity whore:
mte girl
What's mte? :S
clark
GSBitch
clark
September 19th, 2009 at 09:56am
my thoughts exactly lol
Love
Love

Mibba Blog
September 19th, 2009 at 10:00am
oh okay XD thanks Very Happy I'm gald someone agrees. I wished we could find a way to change something on here. Ideas?
St. Dude
St. Dude
September 19th, 2009 at 12:32pm
Love:
To be honest, and I don't want to offend anyone, but to me it SEEMS like The Mods and Admins neglet GSB. No updates, no news about what happened. i really think someone should explain to the users why the GSB Awards stopped, Why Whatsername stopped, why no one has seen Dujo or anyone in ages, why there are no news updated etc. it seems like they stopped caring about GSB. and rumors are going round that gsb is going to get shut down? wtf???? something needs to be done!

I think it would be a great idea to post news. That was how many new Green Day fans discovered this site and joined. They were searching for Green Day news, for a cool Green Day page. Now that Green Day is back more work should be done on that. I think it's a great idea to let the users post news. it used to be like that on the old GSB. There's still a whole lot of people who care about this site. dont chase them away

dont get mad at me for saying this. this site just means a lot to me and i don't like seeing it going down the hill...
iawtc Mr. Green
Love
Love

Mibba Blog
September 19th, 2009 at 04:56pm
St. Dude:
Love:

iawtc Mr. Green
omg write out the words i dont know what that means....i agree with that comment????
Olivia Wilde.
Addict
Olivia Wilde.

Blog
September 19th, 2009 at 10:07pm
If you all have a problem with the updates, why not go to another site then?
clark
GSBitch
clark
September 19th, 2009 at 10:28pm
as if
Olivia Wilde.
Addict
Olivia Wilde.

Blog
September 19th, 2009 at 10:49pm
With the flood of people that are on the site anyway. Dance
clark
GSBitch
clark
September 20th, 2009 at 12:40pm
LUCIFER IS COMING:
Or have a designated news person who is literate, has access to the internet, frequents gsb, and is willing to update the site with all the latest GD happenings.
hannah
cabot gal
GSBitch
cabot gal

Mibba
September 20th, 2009 at 12:40pm
Jesse Spencer.:
i do go to GDC now, but i don't use the forum. I just think GSB is a rather pathetic excuse of a Green Day fansite.
Love
Love

Mibba Blog
September 20th, 2009 at 03:34pm
LUCIFER IS COMING:

Also I'm all for the users contributing news but I think it'd be best if they had to send it to a Mod to post or something in case they wish to post something like "OMG tODYA THE BOYS WERE ON TH RADIO!"

Or have a designated news person who is literate, has access to the internet, frequents gsb, and is willing to update the site with all the latest GD happenings.

I agree!

Jesse Spencer.:

because we love GSB and GSB means alot to us.

but gsb isnt what its used to be. and that's a fact.
vonny
Admin
vonny

Mibba Blog
September 20th, 2009 at 09:22pm
I don't have time to sit on the internet all day searching for Green Day news. I have work and Uni all day.

But, if you're willing to write up news articles, I will be happy to post it on the site under your name. Smile

I know Geebs is feeling kind of neglected. It's really just down to the staff all of a sudden having lives at the same time. XD

But yeah, I'll be happy to post up news if people are willing to PM it to me. I just don't have time to find it / write it up myself.

As for the GSB Awards and Whatsername, Dujo controls all of that. He's been terribly busy lately though with life and I think he's working on the new Mibba a lot too.

I'll talk to him about it if you want. Smile
vonny
Admin
vonny

Mibba Blog
September 21st, 2009 at 05:03am
Oh, just found out why the GSB Awards stopped. Dujo says that there's nobody with more than 2 votes. So there's no point in doing them.
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
September 21st, 2009 at 10:29am
vonny:
It's really just down to the staff all of a sudden having lives at the same time. XD

Well with all due respect there are plenty of us out there 'without lives' who would be more than happy to help.
If it gets to the point where you can't do your job because you're out there doing all this really cool stuff, are you really capable of doing the job here? In real life there'd be no point in you keeping a job if you couldn't do it.
Love
Love

Mibba Blog
September 21st, 2009 at 10:47am
Bloodraine:
vonny:
It's really just down to the staff all of a sudden having lives at the same time. XD

Well with all due respect there are plenty of us out there 'without lives' who would be more than happy to help.
If it gets to the point where you can't do your job because you're out there doing all this really cool stuff, are you really capable of doing the job here? In real life there'd be no point in you keeping a job if you couldn't do it.

I agree 100 % !!!! Having inactive Mods and Admins kills the site. There are lots of people on here who have been long enough on this site to know the rules, are serious about and can do the job properly.
All of this actually makes me pretty sad.
Love
Love

Mibba Blog
September 21st, 2009 at 10:50am
vonny:
Oh, just found out why the GSB Awards stopped. Dujo says that there's nobody with more than 2 votes. So there's no point in doing them.

I think that you should announce oficcially that! People think their votes dont matter anyways anymore and that's why they don't vote. If they knew that their votes would count if they actually votes then maybe more people will vote again (me for example)

on the other hand if the awards and the game really are dying then abolish them and maybe chance them and bring them back after a while.

GSB needs change. Who doesn't see that is blind.
Sherlock Holmes
Addict
Sherlock Holmes
September 21st, 2009 at 11:37am
Oh back in the days when I was a mod for the story section...
Register