i have an idea for this website.. updating it every once in awhile!

AuthorMessage
St. Dude
St. Dude
January 27th, 2010 at 03:56am
dirnt.:
seriously? we need new mods.
or at least more. we only have 2 along with like 5 administrators
cabot gal
GSBitch
cabot gal

Mibba
January 27th, 2010 at 09:08am
Okay rephrase: we need active mods and administrators.
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
January 28th, 2010 at 09:32pm
Why do you guys think we need new mods? That's not the issue

I'm on every day, I check blogs and reported posts. I cannot approve news, only Dujo can. Dujo has to approve almost all new submissions to any area of the site- mods aren't the problem. They don't have the power to update things.

You don't have to be a mod to submit articles, tour information, fan art, dictionary submissions, etc. You can call do that already and I can approve some of those things and get them posted.

he's busy with a project at work right now and I promise it isn't that all his attention is on Mibba- he can't work on that right now either. I can see you guys are upset about this, so maybe we can work something out to where the other admins are capable of doing more.
cabot gal
GSBitch
cabot gal

Mibba
January 29th, 2010 at 05:39am
The reason why I brought the issue up is that I've reported some threads that needed locking and it took a few days for that to happen.

But yes it would be nice to see the news updated every once in a while, I know gsb isn't as thriving as mibba but it's still meant to be a green day fansite.
Love
King For A Couple Of Days
Love

Mibba Blog
February 18th, 2010 at 04:00am
Dujo isn't the only Admin...so the other Admins should have the power to submit stuff, too. Why don't they do it then?
Seriously the news section is nothing but a shame...and the fact that news don't get posted made people stop writing news. It's no use adding a new section if no one's working on it...
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
February 20th, 2010 at 12:31pm
Love:
Dujo isn't the only Admin...so the other Admins should have the power to submit stuff, too. Why don't they do it then?
Seriously the news section is nothing but a shame...and the fact that news don't get posted made people stop writing news. It's no use adding a new section if no one's working on it...

The other admins cannot post news on the site, which we've said multiple times, only Dujo can. You're criticizing us for something we have no control over, so I don't know what you expect to be done.
Maddie Says RAWR
Geek
Maddie Says RAWR
February 20th, 2010 at 12:38pm
If dujo is busy, cant he let one of his trusted administrators take over his duties?
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
February 20th, 2010 at 12:41pm
Maddie Says RAWR:
If dujo is busy, cant he let one of his trusted administrators take over his duties?

He has to redesign the news section so when we (other admins) submit news, it gets posted on the site without needing to be approved. I don't know if he has time for that, but hopefully it happens soon.

As I posted before, the other admins can approve fanart, wallpapers, post articles, tour dates, etc, so if anyone wants to update those sections, they can send us the information and we'll do it. You don't have to be a mod or admin to do work on the site.
freshavocado
Addict
freshavocado

Blog
February 20th, 2010 at 10:25pm
I think what everyone means is, is it possible for Dujo to give you guys the power to approve news?
St. Dude
St. Dude
February 20th, 2010 at 10:48pm
megan fox.:
I think what everyone means is, is it possible for Dujo to give you guys the power to approve news?
i think she answered it by saying that Dujo has to redesign the news section to where they can post news
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
February 20th, 2010 at 11:51pm
Spider Tre:
megan fox.:
i think she answered it by saying that Dujo has to redesign the news section to where they can post news
Yes!
Love
Love

Mibba Blog
February 21st, 2010 at 06:40am
He's been busy for so long already : (
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
February 21st, 2010 at 11:06am
Love:
I know, it sucks. Hopefully we can get something done soon.

Sad
Love
Love

Mibba Blog
February 21st, 2010 at 12:42pm
Kurtni:
Love:

Sad
yes! i mean it must be a year already so it seems...
freshavocado
Addict
freshavocado

Blog
February 22nd, 2010 at 05:33pm
Kurtni:
Spider Tre:
megan fox.:
Yes!
Well, I've only been in this thread like, once. Sorry. Sad
freshavocado
Addict
freshavocado

Blog
February 22nd, 2010 at 05:34pm
Love:
Kurtni:
Love:

Sad
yes! i mean it must be a year already so it seems...
I think GSB has turned into it's own country...
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
March 1st, 2010 at 10:01pm
I can now approve news, so submit away
cabot gal
GSBitch
cabot gal

Mibba
March 2nd, 2010 at 04:52am
Yaaay courtney ftw Con