The Deathly Hallows (film)

AuthorMessage
Jay Tee
Had A Life Before GSB
Jay Tee

Mibba Blog
November 22nd, 2009 at 09:11am
So its now under a year until the first part will be released, so thought I'd set up a discussion thread for the two films Very Happy

David Yates is staying on for producer, so hopefully the two films will be just as good cinematically as OotP and HBP. From his interviews etc it really sounds like he's going to push all out and make them (especially the second part) as epic and true to the books as he possibly can.

Also just read that Jamie Campbell Bower (aka Anthony from Sweeney Todd) is to play Grindelwald, and more awesomely Rhys Ifans is going to play Xeno Lovegood!!!
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
November 23rd, 2009 at 09:29am
Seriously? Ah (@ the Anthony part). That's amazing. I already knew about Xeno, I've seen pics of Rhys Ifans on set and he looks excellent (some people have been bitching that he doesn't look 'old enough' - I'm like, wtf, he's perfect).

I'm genuinely worried about how I'm going to handle Snape's death, though. It's going to be a bit omgwtf for me. I'm guessing Snape will barely be in the first film (in fact he's not in much of DH at all until you get a whole amazing chapter right at the end). I just hope they well bloody do that chapter justice. That's all I care about, pretty much xD
clark
GSBitch
clark
November 23rd, 2009 at 12:17pm
meg we shall see it together and i will hold you <3
just_call_me_dookie
Addict
just_call_me_dookie

Mibba
November 23rd, 2009 at 10:50pm
gaskell.:
Seriously? Ah (@ the Anthony part). That's amazing. I already knew about Xeno, I've seen pics of Rhys Ifans on set and he looks excellent (some people have been bitching that he doesn't look 'old enough' - I'm like, wtf, he's perfect).

I'm genuinely worried about how I'm going to handle Snape's death, though. It's going to be a bit omgwtf for me. I'm guessing Snape will barely be in the first film (in fact he's not in much of DH at all until you get a whole amazing chapter right at the end). I just hope they well bloody do that chapter justice. That's all I care about, pretty much xD
Snape and Fred will be hard for me to take. Although, I'm sure it won't be as bad as yours. lol. And if they din't do The Prince's Tale Justice we shall be at their doorsteps with torches the very next day. That's one of all time favorite chapters.
Jay Tee
Had A Life Before GSB
Jay Tee

Mibba Blog
November 24th, 2009 at 04:42am
I think that's one of the reasons they've split the film into two, so the last one can really go all out on the Battle of Hogwarts and really do the Prince's Tale properly.

Meg, any pics of Mr Ifans on set? I actually squeed when I found out he was in it tehe

As for the Anthony thing, you can kinda see the route he'd take with Grindelwald when he's pretending to be the wig maker in Sweeney.
Jay Tee
Had A Life Before GSB
Jay Tee

Mibba Blog
November 24th, 2009 at 04:43am
ignore
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
November 24th, 2009 at 11:34am
Jay Tee:
Meg, any pics of Mr Ifans on set? I actually squeed when I found out he was in it tehe

http://community.livejournal.com/dhmoviepics/33833.html#cutid1
There you go tehe
Jay Tee
Had A Life Before GSB
Jay Tee

Mibba Blog
November 26th, 2009 at 06:19pm
I wonder what Rupert's doing and why Daniel's so interested in it Lick
Effy
Addict
Effy
December 2nd, 2009 at 06:40am
Have any of you heard the rumors about Dan being naked in the new film?
MSN Today (Yeah, reliable source) quoted Yates saying that it would be a scene in which a horcrux causes Ron nightmares in which he see's Harry and Hermione hugging and kissing and that it was a very "intriguing and sensual scene".

So:
Intrige + sensuality = Dan naked
Jay Tee
Had A Life Before GSB
Jay Tee

Mibba Blog
December 3rd, 2009 at 09:27am
They both get to kiss her in the new film. I fucking hate them both.
Effy
Addict
Effy
December 3rd, 2009 at 01:26pm
She gets to kiss both of them in the new film. I fucking hate her.
Jay Tee
Had A Life Before GSB
Jay Tee

Mibba Blog
June 28th, 2010 at 07:51pm
FIRST TRAILER RELEASED FIRST TRAILER RELEASED FIRST TRAILER RELEASED FIRST TRAILER RELEASED FIRST TRAILER RELEASED FIRST TRAILER RELEASED FIRST TRAILER RELEASED FIRST TRAILER RELEASED FIRST TRAILER RELEASED FIRST TRAILER RELEASED FIRST TRAILER RELEASED FIRST TRAILER RELEASED FIRST TRAILER RELEASED FIRST TRAILER RELEASED FIRST TRAILER RELEASED FIRST TRAILER RELEASED FIRST TRAILER RELEASED FIRST TRAILER RELEASED FIRST TRAILER RELEASED FIRST TRAILER RELEASED FIRST TRAILER RELEASED FIRST TRAILER RELEASED FIRST TRAILER RELEASED FIRST TRAILER RELEASED FIRST TRAILER RELEASED FIRST TRAILER RELEASED FIRST TRAILER RELEASED FIRST TRAILER RELEASED FIRST TRAILER RELEASED FIRST TRAILER RELEASED FIRST TRAILER RELEASED FIRST TRAILER RELEASED FIRST TRAILER RELEASED

http://bit.ly/cxDKgE

I love the bit where Snape is literally orgasming in a classroom, even though its only for like less than half a second.
clark
GSBitch
clark
June 28th, 2010 at 07:52pm
he is not LITERALLY ORGASMING but otherwise YES
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
June 28th, 2010 at 07:54pm
Jay Tee:

I love the bit where Snape is literally orgasming in a classroom, even though its only for like less than half a second.

i thought i was the only one who went in for that
Jay Tee
Had A Life Before GSB
Jay Tee

Mibba Blog
June 28th, 2010 at 07:56pm
LITERALLY ORGASMING

arms flung wide, up against a wall with a Roxanne face on.
clark
GSBitch
clark
June 28th, 2010 at 07:56pm
yall are a bunch of crude assholes
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
June 28th, 2010 at 07:59pm
Jay Tee:
LITERALLY ORGASMING

arms flung wide, up against a wall with a Roxanne face on.

YOUR POSTS SHOULD COME WITH TRIGGER WARNINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jay Tee
Had A Life Before GSB
Jay Tee

Mibba Blog
June 28th, 2010 at 08:07pm
clark
GSBitch
clark
June 28th, 2010 at 08:11pm
well this is splendid
Jay Tee
Had A Life Before GSB