You know You Have OCGDD When....Numbah two:

AuthorMessage
DontshowHayley
Geek
DontshowHayley
November 14th, 2010 at 11:51am
when you saw a girl in the store today buying a new shirt. but she was wearing a green day green working class hero shirt with billie on and you told her that her new purchase was nice but it could never beat the one she was wearing now!!
Lee Jong Suk.
This Board Is My Home
Lee Jong Suk.
November 16th, 2010 at 04:31pm
When a girl in your school has a Green Day hoodie and you were walking behind her and realised you were looking wright into Tré's face.

And you pretty much shat your pants.
out_sider.x
Geek
out_sider.x
November 16th, 2010 at 05:29pm
Alleh Baba:
When a girl in your school has a Green Day hoodie and you were walking behind her and realised you were looking wright into Tré's face.

And you pretty much shat your pants.

GREEN DAY HOODIE?!?! omgno OMGyes omgno OMGyes
I want one so bad... D=
I'd have taken/stolen it from her.

---

If you engrave a heart into a tree and write in it "your name + Green Day."
Gloria21Guns
Geek
Gloria21Guns
November 16th, 2010 at 08:34pm
when u really need more Green Day posters and cant wait for the new DVD/Live album to come out!!!

when u have worn your Green Day shirt so many times now that ur mom told you 'yknow im really beginning to hate that shirt now.,.." and you just smiled and told her that ur gonna have to wear it more then!!
coop
King For A Couple Of Days
coop
November 17th, 2010 at 11:42am
Gloria21Guns:
when u really need more Green Day posters and cant wait for the new DVD/Live album to come out!!!

when u have worn your Green Day shirt so many times now that ur mom told you 'yknow im really beginning to hate that shirt now.,.." and you just smiled and told her that ur gonna have to wear it more then!!
awesome.
But my mom needs much time to give my clothes a wash so that I can wear my GD-shirts only about twice a month...
Lee Jong Suk.
This Board Is My Home
Lee Jong Suk.
November 17th, 2010 at 01:59pm
Gloria21Guns:

Same! Is it gonna be like BIAB, or different...?
TrePolar
Geek
TrePolar
November 17th, 2010 at 03:57pm
When your friend, who rocks by the way, spends all of lunch talking about the bullwinkle, then you and him start quoting randon GD stuff.

(jake and i were quoting the Goat Island where Billie Joe has blond hair, its an old vid, adn he's like, "You're blocking my view of the fucking bridge!!" So fun Smile )
Lee Jong Suk.
This Board Is My Home
Lee Jong Suk.
November 17th, 2010 at 04:03pm
TrePolar:
When your friend, who rocks by the way, spends all of lunch talking about the bullwinkle, then you and him start quoting randon GD stuff.

(jake and i were quoting the Goat Island where Billie Joe has blond hair, its an old vid, adn he's like, "You're blocking my view of the fucking bridge!!" So fun Smile )
BULLWINKLE Very Happy I taught everyone in my class what it means xD
Gloria21Guns
Geek
Gloria21Guns
November 17th, 2010 at 08:50pm
Alleh Baba:
Gloria21Guns:

Same! Is it gonna be like BIAB, or different...?

i think its gonna be more or less the same set up as BIAB but hopefully they will show more than just one place!! im hoping that they go a bit farther into it where they have different continents on different DVD's Very Happy
TrePolar
Geek
TrePolar
November 18th, 2010 at 09:08am
............when you spend the delay of school going on GSB when youre supposed to be doing english vocab! xP

OH and when you really wanna read Catcher in the Rye so you can blast Who Wrote Holden Caufield? (BTW im listening ot it right now....awesome song)
Batfreak
Batfreak

Blog
November 18th, 2010 at 05:28pm
hehe when your class ring is gonna have Billie's birthstone in it.......
coop
coop
November 20th, 2010 at 06:10am
When you draw a bodybuilder - Tré at school in the middle of your form! (?)

... still have to take a photo of it.
Gloria21Guns
Geek
Gloria21Guns
November 22nd, 2010 at 03:54pm
when you heard someone say the name Billie and smiled ^^

when uve really got it stuck n ur head that you are going to meet Green Day through ur friend who shall someday be a famous rockstar Very Happy he and his band are going to come out with an album actually Smile
~~when u have disgused with ur friend that the day he meets Green Day that you MUST be the first person they call tehe idk how he puts up with me ^^
Batfreak
Batfreak

Blog
November 22nd, 2010 at 04:17pm
Gloria21Guns:

when uve really got it stuck n ur head that you are going to meet Green Day through ur friend who shall someday be a famous rockstar Very Happy he and his band are going to come out with an album actually Smile
~~when u have disgused with ur friend that the day he meets Green Day that you MUST be the first person they call tehe idk how he puts up with me ^^
When you're jealous! =3
coop
coop
November 25th, 2010 at 07:43am
RevStrychnine Twitch:
Gloria21Guns:

When you're jealous! =3
when you agree.
Gloria21Guns
Geek
Gloria21Guns
November 28th, 2010 at 10:10pm
when you have cousins named Billy, Mike, and Trey XD
coop
coop
December 2nd, 2010 at 04:28am
Gloria21Guns:
when you have cousins named Billy, Mike, and Trey XD
WTF ??!

when you want to save aaaaaaall Tré icons from Google image search to your computer :3
Batfreak
Batfreak

Blog
December 3rd, 2010 at 06:23pm
When you start getting crazy excited 'cause it's Tre's bday next week.
Celystial.
Post Whore
Celystial.

Mibba Blog
December 3rd, 2010 at 09:31pm
When you have Tré's birthday as an event on your phone. tehe
coop
coop
December 4th, 2010 at 05:14am
IntoxiTREted.:
When you have Tré's birthday as an event on your phone. tehe
I would have if I'd turn my phone on sometimes. I never use it.

When you put a birthday-countdown in your social networks - profiles and no one know what it is *g
Register