Christianity.

AuthorMessage
John Entwistle
Great Success!
John Entwistle
May 9th, 2010 at 11:33pm
I'm Christian and if you want to wait fine. But you have to have a good physicial relationship with them too, and you won't know until you have sex.
Dana.
This Board Is My Home
Dana.

Blog
May 10th, 2010 at 09:10pm
decomposeur:

how come?
i mean i agree with some of the morals in the bible as well, i just never got this one.
I just feel like sex before marriage is kind of degrading to women because women can't do anything about sex. The men do it for them. Women can't penetrate.
Dana.
This Board Is My Home
Dana.

Blog
May 10th, 2010 at 09:13pm
John Entwistle:
I'm Christian and if you want to wait fine. But you have to have a good physicial relationship with them too, and you won't know until you have sex.
I actually don't have a vagina so I can't really have sex until I have surgery, and that might be a long time from now, so I have my own thing to worry about and it's a cock-block. I always worry that my boyfriend is going to take advantage of me because he doesn't know I don't have a vagina. I also don't have a uterus. It's called MRKH. Look it up.
cabot gal
GSBitch
cabot gal

Mibba
May 11th, 2010 at 11:47am
Dana.:
decomposeur:

how come?
i mean i agree with some of the morals in the bible as well, i just never got this one.
I just feel like sex before marriage is kind of degrading to women because women can't do anything about sex. The men do it for them. Women can't penetrate.
Not being funny but wtf yes they can. Why is there a different set of moral values for women and not men?
Dana.
This Board Is My Home
Dana.

Blog
May 11th, 2010 at 12:35pm
I have no idea. It's just that I believe in sex, but not before marriage, just because my body is a temple and I want to take care of it. I have no feelings to have sex at this time in my life, so I just want to wait. It's my life and you guys shouldn't tell me what to do.
cabot gal
GSBitch
cabot gal

Mibba
May 11th, 2010 at 12:41pm
... I'm not telling you what to do.

I just don't get why you think there's a difference for girls having sex before marriage than for guys. Why is sex before marriage "degrading" for women?
John Entwistle
Great Success!
John Entwistle
May 11th, 2010 at 03:54pm
Dana.:
I have no idea. It's just that I believe in sex, but not before marriage, just because my body is a temple and I want to take care of it. I have no feelings to have sex at this time in my life, so I just want to wait. It's my life and you guys shouldn't tell me what to do.
Well, if you don't want to have it now that don't. I mean I will probably have sex before marriage. But I don't want to do it with just anyone. I want to do it someone that I love or at least like a lot. But I'm not going to do it until I'm comfortable about doing it.
Mr.Armstrong
Falling In Love With The Board
Mr.Armstrong
May 12th, 2010 at 04:49pm
Dana.:
John Entwistle:
I actually don't have a vagina so I can't really have sex until I have surgery, and that might be a long time from now, so I have my own thing to worry about and it's a cock-block. I always worry that my boyfriend is going to take advantage of me because he doesn't know I don't have a vagina. I also don't have a uterus. It's called MRKH. Look it up.

well maby THATS why you sont wanna have sex

My Idea on sex is not somthing thats importent to me its just...................fun?
Batman.
Batman.
May 15th, 2010 at 12:30am
iViva La Yana!:
Dana.:
John Entwistle:

well maby THATS why you sont wanna have sex

My Idea on sex is not somthing thats importent to me its just...................fun?
Yeah it's kinda the reason we're alive right now lol
Dana.
This Board Is My Home
Dana.

Blog
May 15th, 2010 at 12:26pm
I've never felt the urge to have sex. I just want to wait. It'd feel so much better if I waited. I make-out with my boyfriend and it feels good.
Mr.Armstrong
Mr.Armstrong
May 16th, 2010 at 03:48pm
not being offensive here but maby u wait cuse you dont have a vagina?
Batman.
Batman.
May 16th, 2010 at 07:42pm
lmfao lmfao I am sorry but that is funny (the comment, not the well-being of your lady parts)
John Entwistle
Great Success!
John Entwistle
May 16th, 2010 at 08:01pm
I don't think it's funny. :/ And I have a vagina.
Mr.Armstrong
Mr.Armstrong
May 16th, 2010 at 09:26pm
it wasnt ment to be funny and i wasnt tallking to you
John Entwistle
Great Success!
John Entwistle
May 17th, 2010 at 01:02am
iViva La Yana!:
it wasnt ment to be funny and i wasnt tallking to you
I didn't say you were trying to be funny. Hannah said that what you said was funny. I was just telling her that to me it wasn't funny. I thought it was mean for her to think that.
CrapCake
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
CrapCake
August 11th, 2010 at 03:35pm
decomposeur:
brainwaaashing

Yeah, like those Amish people
Living like they did 300 years ago doesn't get you closer to god
YourChosenOne
Geek
YourChosenOne
August 11th, 2010 at 04:37pm
Um, I'ma christian, a Roman catholic, and I do go to church every sunday (yes, I know it may be weird Mr. Green ), but i deffinately don't agree to everything that church says.
Dana.
This Board Is My Home
Dana.

Blog
August 11th, 2010 at 07:08pm
That was an offensive comment you made because you are young and stupid and you don't know shit about anything.
NIK JONUTZ
NIK JONUTZ

Blog
August 11th, 2010 at 08:23pm
and you're old and immature for calling someone young and stupid
John Entwistle
Great Success!
John Entwistle
August 11th, 2010 at 08:37pm
I'm Catholic. I don't go to church every weekend, but I still believe in God. etc. I don't think people are going to hell for not going to church. I don't think because you are gay or have sex before marriage means you are going to hell. None of that is in the Bible. It's something the Catholic church made up. If we followed everything the Catholic church teaches, we would all be going to hell. I belieive as long as you are a good person. You'll go to heaven.
Register