Green Day anxiety

AuthorMessage
GodlessNation
Jackass
GodlessNation
April 5th, 2010 at 09:42am
okay so i get a lot of Green Day anxiety from waiting for ticket sales or tour dates or the actual concert so this is a thread to vent about Green Day anxiety. it doesnt have to be concert related. but i mean i've gotten so bad that i wouldnt be able to sleep more than 3 hrs a night for like 2 weeks.
itsjustmusic4
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
itsjustmusic4
April 9th, 2010 at 03:15am
yeah last summer i got general admission tickets for their concert and for three months i had lots of dreams about it going wrong or right or just being wierd and sometimes i couldnt breath worrying that i would get a really bad spot on the floor and not leave early enough but luckily it turned out better than i thought!
GodlessNation
Jackass
GodlessNation
April 9th, 2010 at 11:55am
yeah that's what happened to me last year.
Celystial.
Post Whore
Celystial.

Mibba Blog
April 9th, 2010 at 12:48pm
I don't know if this can be called GD anxiety, but when I'm unsure of Tré's location, I can have some pretty bad panic attacks. They usually last anywhere from an hour up to a few days. When I feel one coming, I usually try to get in contact with one of my friends. Then she talks me through the attack until I've calmed down.
Newt.
Post Whore
Newt.
April 9th, 2010 at 12:50pm
TreholicAnonymous:
I don't know if this can be called GD anxiety, but when I'm unsure of Tré's location, I can have some pretty bad panic attacks. They usually last anywhere from an hour up to a few days. When I feel one coming, I usually try to get in contact with one of my friends. Then she talks me through the attack until I've calmed down.

OMFGD same here! O_o Hug
Batman.
Falling In Love With The Board
Batman.
April 10th, 2010 at 09:45pm
I get pretty bad anxiety when I think about buying tickets, although I already know when we're getting them and stuff. It's weird. Whenever I watch anything about them [BIAB, stuff I've recorded on TV] I feel anxious. Dno
BasketCaseKatie.
Geek
BasketCaseKatie.
April 11th, 2010 at 02:31pm
I have awful like panic attacks when it comes to buying tickets, it's awful, and the first time i got tickets to see them twice last october, i had to go into school so i was thinking about it and worrying about it all day until i got a phonecall letting me knowww!
Sherlock Holmes
Addict
Sherlock Holmes
April 11th, 2010 at 02:33pm
itsjustmusic4:
yeah last summer i got general admission tickets for their concert and for three months i had lots of dreams about it going wrong or right or just being wierd and sometimes i couldnt breath worrying that i would get a really bad spot on the floor and not leave early enough but luckily it turned out better than i thought!

This was me last May - October.
I would wake up freaking out like every day because I kind of bought the tickets when the site initially said 'sold out'.
Your Worst Nightmare
Idiot
Your Worst Nightmare

Blog
April 13th, 2010 at 05:01pm
Right now, I'm scared to death of getting GD tickets that are really far away from the stage...I'm gonna see them this summer and I just know I'll be insanely jealous of those who are sitting up front.
Gloria21Guns
Geek
Gloria21Guns
April 16th, 2010 at 03:04am
how much do tickets go for usually at Green Day concerts? i wanna go to one really badly and idk if they're going to come back to inianapolis or not during the 2nd us tour -nervous look on face-
Aliiiiii.
King For A Couple Of Days
Aliiiiii.
April 16th, 2010 at 08:02am
I'm getting ticket anxiety about receiving mine on time before this June. Because I'm going away from the 15th - 21st June.

And I need my tickets for all three dates. But the Glasgow date is the latest, meaning I'm least likely to receive those tickets, but I can stop at home and pick them up on my way to Glasgow.

I'm planning on stopping at home on the 20th anyway. But DRAMA.
She...
She...
April 17th, 2010 at 03:22pm
Im kinda worried because theres loadsa photos of people with their tickets on facebook.... And i know its not until June but its only 9 weeks away!!!! And i just want my tickets now Sad
Batman.
Batman.
April 17th, 2010 at 08:30pm
Yeah I'm kinda anxious because our tickets are Will Call [and we've already ordered them], and I'm nervous that we're not going to get them, somehow.
Newt.
Post Whore
Newt.
April 17th, 2010 at 09:26pm
When I miss a part of a Green Day show or something, then I scream and say to myself that I'm stupid and everything. >_<
Batman.
Batman.
April 18th, 2010 at 10:18am
^ Like, you mean if you're at home watching a GD show on TV? Or if you somehow have to leave part of their concert? Dno
Trusty Chords.
Jackass
Trusty Chords.

Blog
April 29th, 2010 at 12:31pm
I'm a bit worried that one of my A2 exams is the day before the Green Day show I'm going to [Wembley, 19th June] and that it's somehow gonna effect it or something- like, I want to get RIGHT to the front, so I need to be at the venue super early...I just hope my exam doesn't affect it. I worked out it'll finish around 3, so it should be okay but D: Y'never knoww. I'd love some advice on what time I need to get to the venue if I wanna get to the front!
Aliiiiii.
Aliiiiii.
April 30th, 2010 at 08:03am
^ ^^ Maddie's got a super similar problem - her exam is on the 15th so she's flying to Manchester to come meet me and Barney there lmfao

But you can always wiggle forwards - where there's a will!

Aliiiiii.:
I'm getting ticket anxiety about receiving mine on time before this June. Because I'm going away from the 15th - 21st June.

And I need my tickets for all three dates. But the Glasgow date is the latest, meaning I'm least likely to receive those tickets, but I can stop at home and pick them up on my way to Glasgow.

I'm planning on stopping at home on the 20th anyway. But DRAMA.

I'm having Box Office collection now, for the Manchester and London ones.

Now I'm worried about not getting right to the front but I figure if I stay in the Box Office queue and then spend from when the gates open edging forwards, I'll be fine hahaha.

And I'm going to all three of the gigs. It'll be fine, I'll see plenty Ah
Newt.
Post Whore
Newt.
April 30th, 2010 at 08:04am
iViva La Hannah!:
^ Like, you mean if you're at home watching a GD show on TV? Or if you somehow have to leave part of their concert? Dno

TV. >_< I watched GD on tv and I missed a part.
Trusty Chords.
Jackass
Trusty Chords.

Blog
May 1st, 2010 at 08:09am
Aliiiiii.:
^ ^^ Maddie's got a super similar problem - her exam is on the 15th so she's flying to Manchester to come meet me and Barney there lmfao

That's one aspect I hate about summer...exams! Ugh, poor girl. At least she's got herself organised and such :]

Yeah, true; I never want to piss people off though, squeazing past them when they've claimed that as their spot for hours and such >< I just SO badly want to get to the front, or at the least very near...is that so much to ask? :/ Idiot Club will be organising an Early Entry thing, so there's a chance with that as well.
Aliiiiii.
Aliiiiii.
May 1st, 2010 at 03:33pm
Trusty Chords.:
Aliiiiii.:

That's one aspect I hate about summer...exams! Ugh, poor girl. At least she's got herself organised and such :]

Yeah, true; I never want to piss people off though, squeazing past them when they've claimed that as their spot for hours and such >< I just SO badly want to get to the front, or at the least very near...is that so much to ask? :/ Idiot Club will be organising an Early Entry thing, so there's a chance with that as well.

Early Entry?!
Register