American Idiot The MOVIE?!

AuthorMessage
NIK JONUTZ
NIK JONUTZ

Blog
May 15th, 2010 at 12:38am
whenever i think of the american idiot album i think of the j.o.s video
so i hope it's like that
cause i thought that video really suited what j.o.s looked like in my head and such
Sherlock Holmes
Addict
Sherlock Holmes
May 15th, 2010 at 03:53am
Let it die!
The album was 5 years ago, seriously, I wish that they would stop bringing it back from the dead, a stage show was bad enough. I love Green Day but if they're going to make a movie then shouldn't it be about 21st Century Breakdown instead??
Newt.
Post Whore
Newt.
May 15th, 2010 at 07:23am
Sherlock Holmes:
Let it die!
The album was 5 years ago, seriously, I wish that they would stop bringing it back from the dead, a stage show was bad enough. I love Green Day but if they're going to make a movie then shouldn't it be about 21st Century Breakdown instead??
Yeah maybe, but maybe they thought the storyline was more interesting?
Spinnerette
King For A Couple Of Days
Spinnerette
May 15th, 2010 at 05:54pm
Conan Edogawa.:
When they are gonna choose actors I want Lou Taylor Pucci as Jesus.
NO ZAC EFRON. Hand

Same.

I liked Lou Taylor Pucci. I thought he was a good JOS and a good actor in movies like The Go Getter and Thumbsucker.
Gloria21Guns
Geek
Gloria21Guns
May 15th, 2010 at 06:09pm
i swear if they cast anyone from Twilight im going to be very "ticked"
*i'd sooo much rather have Lou Taylor Pucci play JOS too :]
-idk how anyone else would feel about this but itd me kinda cool if they had Green Day do kinda like a cameo or something and be maybe playling a concert and its some life-changing experience for St. Jimmy/JOS Very Happy
*and itd also be pretty cool if they mixed 21CB and AI together :]
Newt.
Post Whore
Newt.
May 15th, 2010 at 06:29pm
^ Yeah, like in the musical, maybe? Very Happy
John Entwistle
Great Success!
John Entwistle
May 15th, 2010 at 11:28pm
I personally feel like if they do make a movie they would be selling out. But that's just me.
Gloria21Guns
Geek
Gloria21Guns
May 16th, 2010 at 12:31am
John Entwistle:
I personally feel like if they do make a movie they would be selling out. But that's just me.

how so? cause they'd be going all hollywood[ier?] and be doing something semi-sterotypic?

im not trying to argue, i understand and respect that its ur opinion, but i think personally itd be pretty cool cause then they'd be going into a little bit of dangerous territory. they'd be taking a risk by doing something new for them. now that they've done and succeded(?) at Broadway, they could try their luck on the big screen. but hopefully not sink into a lake and make me cry like on simpsons Shocked Crying or Very sad No i would seriously cry like i almost do when i watch the simpsons movie..

oh and instead of just condeming it to AI or 21CB, they need to do it from the very beginnig Very Happy like during the 1039/Kerplunk! era then gradually make their way to the present ^^
John Entwistle
Great Success!
John Entwistle
May 16th, 2010 at 12:34am
Just because it was the album then a musical then a movie...It's just too much for one thing. Maybe selling out weren't the right words. :/
Newt.
Post Whore
Newt.
May 16th, 2010 at 09:18am
Ah, I see what you mean. Yeah maybe it would be better if they did a movie out of 21st CB instead.
greenday6
Admin
greenday6
May 16th, 2010 at 10:27am
Maybe they should do a movie that isn't based on an album. I want to watch the band run around and act like tards. Like Hard Days Night. That's probably not going to happen though, so all I can hope for is that the movie isn't the screen version of the musical, and that it's better than Cool As Ice.
Batman.
Falling In Love With The Board
Batman.
May 16th, 2010 at 06:49pm
greenday6:
Maybe they should do a movie that isn't based on an album. I want to watch the band run around and act like tards. Like Hard Days Night. That's probably not going to happen though, so all I can hope for is that the movie isn't the screen version of the musical, and that it's better than Cool As Ice.
IAWTMFC
Gloria21Guns
Geek
Gloria21Guns
May 16th, 2010 at 08:47pm
iViva La Hannah!:
greenday6:
IAWTMFC

translation please? lol
St. Dude
St. Dude
May 16th, 2010 at 08:59pm
MrsBillieJoe95:
iViva La Hannah!:
greenday6:
IAWTMFC

translation please? lol
i agree with that muthafuckin comment
Newt.
Post Whore
Newt.
May 17th, 2010 at 06:38am
Spider Tre:
MrsBillieJoe95:
iViva La Hannah!:
greenday6:
IAWTMFC

translation please? lol
i agree with that muthafuckin comment
Ooooooooh. xDD

Then IAWTMFC Very Happy
Rafael Nadal
Addict
Rafael Nadal
May 20th, 2010 at 03:35pm
Sherlock Holmes:
Let it die!

This. It's gone too far now.
Aliiiiii.
King For A Couple Of Days
Aliiiiii.
May 21st, 2010 at 06:32am
^^ Nah, I'm not so sure. It hasn't gone too far until there's a AI colouring book lmfao

I don't reaaaaaally think they should do a movie, but only because AI has been a bit over done. Why don't they just film the musical and issue that?

I would like them to do a movie of some kind, though.
St. Dude
St. Dude
May 21st, 2010 at 06:49am
i'd rather see them in a movie where they're the actual actors
in a comedy Very Happy
greenday6
Admin
greenday6
May 21st, 2010 at 07:39am
Aliiiiii.:
^^ Nah, I'm not so sure. It hasn't gone too far until there's a AI colouring book lmfao

I don't reaaaaaally think they should do a movie, but only because AI has been a bit over done. Why don't they just film the musical and issue that?

I would like them to do a movie of some kind, though.
I hated all of the merchandise with American Idiot, I swear they made everything but cereal. If this movie and musical came out in 2005, I would've probably lost my mind.
Rafael Nadal
Addict
Rafael Nadal
May 21st, 2010 at 08:09am
Aliiiiii.:

How amazing would a colouring book be? Laughing I bet the stalker girl already has one...lmfao
Register