American Idiot The MOVIE?!

AuthorMessage
madddie
Banned
madddie
May 21st, 2010 at 02:00pm
Doctor Watson:
Aliiiiii.:
^^ Nah, I'm not so sure. It hasn't gone too far until there's a AI colouring book lmfao

How amazing would a colouring book be? Laughing I bet the stalker girl already has one...lmfao

Hahahahahaha!! She probs made one on her laptop and printed it out. "Oh my gosh this is SO rare.. there is only one in the world!" lmfao

I would be so up for a colouring book though!! Very Happy

greenday6:
I hated all of the merchandise with American Idiot, I swear they made everything but cereal. If this movie and musical came out in 2005, I would've probably lost my mind.

But that is how bands and films make have to make money these days. And fans love all the merchandise.

The latest Star Wars had tons of characters in it just so that they could make more money out of having more characters to make into dolls. Fact. Now THAT is bad!! [/off topic]
Sherlock Holmes
Addict
Sherlock Holmes
May 21st, 2010 at 02:42pm
[quote="madddie"]
Doctor Watson:
Aliiiiii.:
^^ Nah, I'm not so sure. It hasn't gone too far until there's a AI colouring book lmfao

How amazing would a colouring book be? Laughing I bet the stalker girl already has one...lmfao

I would well colour outside of the lines.
greenday6
Admin
greenday6
May 21st, 2010 at 03:21pm
madddie:
But that is how bands and films make have to make money these days. And fans love all the merchandise.

The latest Star Wars had tons of characters in it just so that they could make more money out of having more characters to make into dolls. Fact. Now THAT is bad!! [/off topic]
I completely understand that, and Green Day's always had some kind of merchandise, and I'm a sucker for most of it. But with American Idiot it seemed like there was a ridiculous amount of stuff. Like before I'd have a hard time finding Green Day stuff outside of mail order and online, but with that album there was Green Day stuff everywhere, like in grocery stores. It wasn't even like normal merch either, it was like random objects with their faces plastered on them. There was a Green Day infomercial on tv a couple of times, that freaked me out. That might not make sense, but it was weird to me.

George Lucas and Gene Simmons are incredibly smart with whoring out their merchandise, like the Kiss casket.

But anyways, Green Day should just remake the Wizard of Oz.
madddie
Banned
madddie
May 21st, 2010 at 03:26pm
greenday6:
I completely understand that, and Green Day's always had some kind of merchandise, and I'm a sucker for most of it. But with American Idiot it seemed like there was a ridiculous amount of stuff. Like before I'd have a hard time finding Green Day stuff outside of mail order and online, but with that album there was Green Day stuff everywhere, like in grocery stores. It wasn't even like normal merch either, it was like random objects with their faces plastered on them. There was a Green Day infomercial on tv a couple of times, that freaked me out. That might not make sense, but it was weird to me.

George Lucas and Gene Simmons are incredibly smart with whoring out their merchandise, like the Kiss casket.

I suppose there wasn't AS much stuff over here, as you can imagine. But you know its gone to far when you cannot stand seeing heart grenades lmfao
Comrade182
Comrade182
May 21st, 2010 at 03:39pm
madddie:
you know its gone to far when you cannot stand seeing heart grenades lmfao

You have no idea how much i agree with this!!

greenday6:

Best. Idea. Ever!! lmao
Rafael Nadal
Addict
Rafael Nadal
May 21st, 2010 at 03:41pm
greenday6:
madddie:

Amazing opportunity for Billie to wear his dress Laughing and red glittery shoes come to think of it...lmfao Also, how brilliant would Mike look as a scarecrow, or possibly Tin man? Very Happy
madddie
Banned
madddie
May 21st, 2010 at 03:48pm
OH MY GOSH!! lmfao
greenday6
Admin
greenday6
May 21st, 2010 at 03:55pm
The heart grenades have definitely gotten to me.

Doctor Watson:
Amazing opportunity for Billie to wear his dress Laughing and red glittery shoes come to think of it...lmfao Also, how brilliant would Mike look as a scarecrow, or possibly Tin man? Very Happy
I thought of this because I like to combine Green Day and tv or movie characters in Photoshop. I was going to make Billie Dorothy, Mike the Tin Man, Tre the Lion, and Jason White gets to be the scarecrow. I'm convinced it would be incredibly entertaining.
Comrade182
Comrade182
May 21st, 2010 at 03:57pm
greenday6:
was going to make Billie Dorothy, Mike the Tin Man, Tre the Lion, and Jason White gets to be the scarecrow. I'm convinced it would be incredibly entertaining.

Exactly how I pictured it as well Very Happy
Rafael Nadal
Addict
Rafael Nadal
May 21st, 2010 at 04:14pm
this needs to be made! Photoshop or summat XD (Bear in mind I have no skills) Laughing
madddie
Banned
madddie
May 21st, 2010 at 05:06pm
... I tried my best Wink

lmfao lmfao lmfao

I still need to add the other guys
Rafael Nadal
Addict
Rafael Nadal
May 21st, 2010 at 05:12pm
OMG!! That's EPIC!! They need to re-think this whole AI Movie thing, surely the Wizard of Oz would be so much better?! XD lmfao
madddie
Banned
madddie
May 21st, 2010 at 05:14pm
It would be way better!! I think we should put this idea forward.. any one have any contacts to important Green Day people? Wink
Rafael Nadal
Addict
Rafael Nadal
May 21st, 2010 at 05:15pm
He looks so happy!! Very Happy
Comrade182
Comrade182
May 21st, 2010 at 05:17pm
oh god that's awesome lmfao

and tin man Mike looking at billie's chest would be quite apt!! xD
i swear I don't normally point out breast related issues this often
madddie
Banned
madddie
May 21st, 2010 at 05:19pm
Comrade182:
i swear I don't normally point out breast related issues this often

..yeah sure lmfao

He actually does!! He does have damn good breasts!!!
Rafael Nadal
Addict
Rafael Nadal
May 21st, 2010 at 05:33pm
Gary, you're obsessed with boobies XD

All we need now is for Billie to sing 'Over the Rainbow!'
Someone tell Andrew Lloyd Webber the search is over. The new Dorothy has been crowned. XD
madddie
Banned
madddie
May 21st, 2010 at 05:36pm
I added the other guys in Wink

Yes.. we just need a sound track now.
Comrade182
Comrade182
May 21st, 2010 at 05:52pm
haha that's awesome!!! xD

**goes on a Wizard of Oz lyric hunt**
Rafael Nadal
Addict
Rafael Nadal
May 21st, 2010 at 05:54pm
LOL at Mike! Very Happy

Maddie you are fantabulous Hail

I wanta punky version of 'Follow the Yellow Brick Road' also, the Jonas Brothers could be Munchkins? lmfao
Register