Green Day Collections

AuthorMessage
Batman.
Falling In Love With The Board
Batman.
May 27th, 2010 at 07:14pm
^ XD
I've also got near to 100 something pictures I've cut out of newpapers/magazines/or things I've printed out... they're stuck around my room but mostly on my closet.
madddie
Banned
madddie
May 27th, 2010 at 07:19pm
Thats awesome. I don't have many cut outs and posters.. I used to years ago but I think I sort of grew out of it.. I became a bit obsessed at the time Wink
greenday6
Admin
greenday6
May 27th, 2010 at 08:00pm
They made bomb air fresheners to.

Green Day stickers.

These are the stickers I haven't used yet. I didn't take a picture of my vending machine stickers though, because I ran out of room on my canvas, and they're metallic so they'd suck to photograph.
Comrade182
Comrade182
May 27th, 2010 at 08:15pm
greenday6:
Let me know if you need help with that Gary.

Will do. Wink

greenday6:
I've decided that I will make a parody of that video one day, for my own enjoyment and the internets.

I think I'm going to have some fun with this over the next few days using my camera and photoshop.... should be quite interesting haha.

Also if people keep posting (and don't mind me using) different variations of "Green Day" I can mix things up a little. Laughing
Mr.Armstrong
Mr.Armstrong
May 28th, 2010 at 08:15pm
i just wanna slap that girl! When shes like its soo rare! no its NOT! i have helf of the stuf she said was rare!
greenday6
Admin
greenday6
May 28th, 2010 at 10:08pm
You know that 24 piece puzzle was very difficult to put together.

Comrade182:
Also if people keep posting (and don't mind me using) different variations of "Green Day" I can mix things up a little. Laughing
What are you going to do? Meg
Sherlock Holmes
Addict
Sherlock Holmes
June 4th, 2010 at 06:52am
greenday6:

So yeah, don't be an asshole and act like this (unless it's a parody):

She's such a freaking stalker!
Aliiiiii.
King For A Couple Of Days
Aliiiiii.
June 4th, 2010 at 07:37am
^^ Doesn't she actually have stalker eyes?!
Sherlock Holmes
Addict
Sherlock Holmes
June 4th, 2010 at 10:37am
Most of her 'rare' stuff is extremely common. ^ Yes, lmfao she does!
Batman.
Batman.
June 4th, 2010 at 09:09pm
greenday6:
They made bomb air fresheners to.

Green Day stickers.

These are the stickers I haven't used yet. I didn't take a picture of my vending machine stickers though, because I ran out of room on my canvas, and they're metallic so they'd suck to photograph.

Okay so I am having extreme want towards those stickers
greenday6
Admin
greenday6
June 4th, 2010 at 09:45pm
These are the shirts that I don't wear. I bought them all because I thought they had great designs.

The 2 shirts with the guy with the needle are different, one's long sleeve and one's short sleeve with something on the back. The shirts from Dookie and Insomniac had awesome artwork. My favorites are the guy in the straight jacket, and the Green Day zombies.
Batman.
Batman.
June 4th, 2010 at 10:07pm
The Wanted one is awesome. I'm going to go out on a limb and say it isn't for sale?
greenday6
Admin
greenday6
June 4th, 2010 at 10:15pm
It might be, but I don't know right now. If I'm going to sell it, I'll add it to the thread of stuff that I'm selling.

I can finally own the Basket Case shirt, and it's a real bargain coming from my hometown.
madddie
Banned
madddie
June 5th, 2010 at 03:24am
greenday6:
It might be, but I don't know right now. If I'm going to sell it, I'll add it to the thread of stuff that I'm selling.

I can finally own the Basket Case shirt, and it's a real bargain coming from my hometown.

My gosh!! I got mine for £10 on ebay!! Its an original one also! I didn't realise they went for that much! Blimey!

Ahhhh!! Let me know if you ever want to sell the 'Pulling Teeth' shirt Drool
greenday6
Admin
greenday6
June 5th, 2010 at 01:20pm
I haven't bought the Basket Case shirt yet, because everytime I find one they want like $25 or more for a dirty shirt with a cracked logo, and I keep missing the cheaper auctions. I've been trying to get that shirt for 10 years now, haha.

I paid more than I should have for that pulling teeth shirt, but when I bought it I never saw one before. It comes up on ebay more often now, originals to not those ones from Asia that are made wrong.
madddie
Banned
madddie
June 5th, 2010 at 02:50pm
Cool, my Basket Case one was in good condition, a little faded, but I just cut it to my style because otherwise I wouldn't get any wear out of it! I'm just not an XL man Wink

That Dookie one is awesome too!!
greenday6
Admin
greenday6
June 5th, 2010 at 03:42pm
Ah, I don't want to cut mine. I've thought about it, because I've had to alter a lot of other shirts I've bought. But with some of them the logo is really wide (like the Dookie shirt's logo is about the size of an LP), and I'm not sure how well that would work. Most of mine are XL's to. I'm really glad Green Day shirts come in more sizes now.
madddie
Banned
madddie
June 6th, 2010 at 05:30am
I don't think i'd wear the XL ones if I didn't cut them, it just makes me look hideous!! Haha.
Rafael Nadal
Addict
Rafael Nadal
June 6th, 2010 at 09:46am
Sherlock Holmes:
greenday6:

So yeah, don't be an asshole and act like this (unless it's a parody):

She's such a freaking stalker!

The birthday cake video gave me nightmares....
greenday6
Admin
greenday6
June 6th, 2010 at 01:18pm
There's a birthday cake video?
Register