Green Day Darien Lake 8-5-2010

AuthorMessage
cow_lover_9
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
cow_lover_9
August 6th, 2010 at 11:58am
Anyone else go? I got seated tickets behind the sound booth. I could see everything. Billie mooned the crowd Shocked I was able to buy a t shirt in the parking lot for $20. The ones in the venue were $40 Hand It was nice off billie to give that girl his guitar. "That was better than fucking......and i like fucking a lot!"
NIK JONUTZ
NIK JONUTZ

Blog
August 6th, 2010 at 12:50pm
IT WAS FUCKIGN AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!
billie mentioned canada a couple times cause i brought a flag tehe
so i got his attention
yay!
ThisIsGreenDay
Falling In Love With The Board
ThisIsGreenDay

Mibba
August 7th, 2010 at 09:25pm
yeah...I loved his "I LOVE BUFFALO, NEW YORK!....AND SURROUNDING AREAS!" Laughing

And when he mentioned the Canadian fans at the shows as his "brothers from another border"
NIK JONUTZ
NIK JONUTZ

Blog
August 7th, 2010 at 09:35pm
He def mentioned it cause I brought a flag. I hated showing it but I wanted to try and get on stage lol but atleast he saw it and mentioned me and my fellow canadians Smile
ThisIsGreenDay
ThisIsGreenDay

Mibba
August 9th, 2010 at 03:57pm
When that boy Cameron or whatever told him he was from Lockport, and Billie was all "Oh yes, we have friends from back in the day from Lockport." i was like "haha no you don't"
Viva la Jenna!
Jackass
Viva la Jenna!

Mibba
August 9th, 2010 at 09:11pm
^^ That was hilarious. My sig has one of the quotes from the show. Smile
NIK JONUTZ
NIK JONUTZ

Blog
August 9th, 2010 at 09:14pm
ThisIsGreenDay:
When that boy Cameron or whatever told him he was from Lockport, and Billie was all "Oh yes, we have friends from back in the day from Lockport." i was like "haha no you don't"

lmfao i was thinking the exact same thing
Viva la Jenna!
Jackass
Viva la Jenna!

Mibba
August 10th, 2010 at 03:52pm
^^ Same here, but we know that Buffalo (and the tri-state area) is now the official home of Green Day Lol!. Very Happy
ThisIsGreenDay
ThisIsGreenDay

Mibba
August 10th, 2010 at 09:45pm
How much u wanna bet he says that every night?

And am I the only one who noticed he mentioned playing in Philadelphia two nights before when they were actually in Camden, NJ?

Pat Aww, Billie. You're sometimes slow on the uptake but that just makes you all the more adorable. tehe
NIK JONUTZ
NIK JONUTZ

Blog
August 10th, 2010 at 09:50pm
lmfao lmfao lmfao i noticed that!!!!
i was thinking wtf is he talking about

and yeah he says that a lot
Viva la Jenna!
Jackass
Viva la Jenna!

Mibba
August 10th, 2010 at 10:28pm
YEAH! My mom was like, "Didn' t they play in Jersey?" I'm like, "Yeeeeeeeeeeees"
ThisIsGreenDay
ThisIsGreenDay

Mibba
August 11th, 2010 at 01:34pm
cow_lover_9:
I was able to buy a t shirt in the parking lot for $20. The ones in the venue were $40 Hand
That musta been in the main parking lot because there were no cheap ones in the VIP lot where I parked. Sad Damn. I coulda gotten a shirt for me and my bro instead of just me. Mine was 35 and instead of listing all the venues and concert dates on the back it just says "Buffalo, NY August 5, 2010" I thought that was unique.

Does yours have the concert dates on the back?
ThisIsGreenDay
ThisIsGreenDay

Mibba
August 11th, 2010 at 01:35pm
BillyJoezzz:
lmfao lmfao lmfao i noticed that!!!!
i was thinking wtf is he talking about

and yeah he says that a lot

Viva la Jenna!:
YEAH! My mom was like, "Didn' t they play in Jersey?" I'm like, "Yeeeeeeeeeeees"

Special!Billie is special. tehe
Batman.
Batman.
August 16th, 2010 at 08:11pm
cow_lover_9:
Anyone else go? I got seated tickets behind the sound booth. I could see everything. Billie mooned the crowd Shocked I was able to buy a t shirt in the parking lot for $20. The ones in the venue were $40 Hand It was nice off billie to give that girl his guitar. "That was better than fucking......and i like fucking a lot!"

I got seated tickets right to the left of the soundbooth!
Batman.
Batman.
August 16th, 2010 at 08:13pm
ThisIsGreenDay:
cow_lover_9:
I was able to buy a t shirt in the parking lot for $20. The ones in the venue were $40 Hand
That musta been in the main parking lot because there were no cheap ones in the VIP lot where I parked. Sad Damn. I coulda gotten a shirt for me and my bro instead of just me. Mine was 35 and instead of listing all the venues and concert dates on the back it just says "Buffalo, NY August 5, 2010" I thought that was unique.

Does yours have the concert dates on the back?

UUUGH! I wanted a shirt with that date on it!
Viva la Jenna!
Jackass
Viva la Jenna!

Mibba
August 17th, 2010 at 05:50pm
^^ I got one, and I can't wait to wear it at school. I'm gonna be like, "SUCK IT BITCHES! YEAH!" My friend Brandon is gonna haaaaaaaaaaaaaaate me. xD
ThisIsGreenDay
ThisIsGreenDay

Mibba
August 18th, 2010 at 09:10am
Viva la Jenna!:
^^ I got one, and I can't wait to wear it at school. I'm gonna be like, "SUCK IT BITCHES! YEAH!" My friend Brandon is gonna haaaaaaaaaaaaaaate me. xD
How come you can't wear it at school? Do you wear a uniform or something?
swimmgskank
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
swimmgskank
August 18th, 2010 at 02:33pm
That was the best night of my life!!!! It was my first concert and a friends first one it was amazing they popped our concert cherry!!!!!!
Viva la Jenna!
Jackass
Viva la Jenna!

Mibba
August 18th, 2010 at 02:44pm
ThisIsGreenDay:
Viva la Jenna!:
How come you can't wear it at school? Do you wear a uniform or something?

No uniforms, I'm just excited to show it off. xD
GreenDayfanatic07
Geek
GreenDayfanatic07

Mibba
August 18th, 2010 at 02:44pm
ThisIsGreenDay:
How much u wanna bet he says that every night?

And am I the only one who noticed he mentioned playing in Philadelphia two nights before when they were actually in Camden, NJ?

Pat Aww, Billie. You're sometimes slow on the uptake but that just makes you all the more adorable. tehe
Haha agreed!! I liked how he said, "And the Bills WILL win the Superbowl this year!" made me chuckle because they SUCK. Even though they are my home team and will always support them.. Rolling Eyes
Register