ThisIsGreenDay
Falling In Love With The Board
ThisIsGreenDay

Mibba
September 9th, 2010 at 12:29pm
Killjoy from Detroit:
^^that sounds like fun!

I'd wanna go to like a big amusement park, water park, something like that
OMGyes 'Cause then he'd be soaking wet and might grab you to throw you in the water 'cause guys generally seem to do that! There'd be wet skin contact! Roxanne
ThisIsGreenDay
ThisIsGreenDay

Mibba
September 9th, 2010 at 12:32pm
Show him off to the people I know, "This is mah Billie. Say hi Billie."

Since its gonna get colder here soon, I'd stay indoors to watch movies and snuggle then go out for a quick dinner, then out to a club for some drinking and dancing where I know people I know would be, just so I could be cool by association with him, Laughing But mostly I'd have Drunk!Billie dancing with me. OMGyes
kerplunk_80
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
kerplunk_80
October 7th, 2010 at 12:46pm
OMG IM SOOO CRAZY 4 GREEN DAY!
Dance LOL WEIRD SMILEY .__.
Tunny of Suburbia
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Tunny of Suburbia
October 12th, 2010 at 07:20pm
ThisIsGreenDay:
Killjoy from Detroit:
^^that sounds like fun!

I'd wanna go to like a big amusement park, water park, something like that
OMGyes 'Cause then he'd be soaking wet and might grab you to throw you in the water 'cause guys generally seem to do that! There'd be wet skin contact! Roxanne

lmfao lmfao lmfao So true
Make Him Scream
Jackass
Make Him Scream
October 12th, 2010 at 08:07pm
ThisIsGreenDay:

Since its gonna get colder here soon, I'd stay indoors to watch movies and snuggle then go out for a quick dinner, then out to a club for some drinking and dancing where I know people I know would be, just so I could be cool by association with him, Laughing But mostly I'd have Drunk!Billie dancing with me. OMGyes

Laughing Just imagine going to the store and at the check out counter: "Hi, this is my Billie. Tell the nice lady hi, Billie."
"Hi."
"Tell the bag woman hi."
"Hi."
"Tell the . . . "
"FUCKING HI YES I GET IT."
coop
King For A Couple Of Days
coop
October 14th, 2010 at 08:36am
Make Him Scream:
ThisIsGreenDay:

Laughing Just imagine going to the store and at the check out counter: "Hi, this is my Billie. Tell the nice lady hi, Billie."
"Hi."
"Tell the bag woman hi."
"Hi."
"Tell the . . . "
This made my day!
BillieJoeRox13
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
BillieJoeRox13
October 17th, 2010 at 07:33pm
Make Him Scream:
ThisIsGreenDay:

"Hi."
"Tell the bag woman hi."
"Hi."
"Tell the . . . "

lol i love it
out_sider.x
Geek
out_sider.x
October 17th, 2010 at 10:06pm
Anywhere and everywhere with him. Drool
Dana.
This Board Is My Home
Dana.

Blog
October 28th, 2010 at 11:10pm
I would have fun with him by having a prank war and dousing him with water from a bucket.
AngelinaMischief
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
AngelinaMischief

Blog
November 9th, 2010 at 02:12pm
RevStrychnine Twitch:
Probably spend most of the day asking him questions and admiring him :3

i think this is the best answer because i would do the same ;D

And i Would thank them for always being around when i needed [and need] them the most
AngelinaMischief
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
AngelinaMischief

Blog
November 9th, 2010 at 02:13pm
BillieJoeRox13:
Make Him Scream:
ThisIsGreenDay:

"Hi."
"Tell the bag woman hi."
"Hi."
"Tell the . . . "

lol i love it

That's just Awesome XD
Batfreak
King For A Couple Of Days
Batfreak

Blog
November 13th, 2010 at 08:01pm
y'know...i might spend majority of the day seeing if i really can fit in his pants. xDD (((NOT IN A DIRTY STATE)))
greenday2689
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
greenday2689
November 14th, 2010 at 01:32am
ok, i'll stick mi finger in a tub of vasoline shove it up hiz ass until he starts saying "IM AN AMERICAN ADIOT",then i take his tounge roll it up like twizzler make it go up Mi ass,take his balls and beat it wit a racket like im playing ping pong,then finaly,ill sissor wit him until he calls the PEACEMAKER St.JIMMy who illegaly comes in and has a three some wit us.
greenday6
Admin
greenday6
November 18th, 2010 at 04:20pm
greenday2689:
ok, i'll stick mi finger in a tub of vasoline shove it up hiz ass until he starts saying "IM AN AMERICAN ADIOT",then i take his tounge roll it up like twizzler make it go up Mi ass,take his balls and beat it wit a racket like im playing ping pong,then finaly,ill sissor wit him until he calls the PEACEMAKER St.JIMMy who illegaly comes in and has a three some wit us.
OMFG

I'd take him to Chuck E. Cheese. Coffee We'd win tickets, and eat pizza with plastic flavored cheese. I'd also thank him.
kidsofwarandpeace
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
kidsofwarandpeace
December 4th, 2010 at 04:38pm
i would ask him to teach me some songs on my guitar...tallk...and just hang out...
theknitwhiz
Idiot
theknitwhiz
December 7th, 2010 at 04:41pm
Build a snowman with him!
asthenia.
asthenia.

Blog
December 8th, 2010 at 11:38pm
I'd make him teach me to play some songs on the guitar. And then we'd have a couple beers and listen to some vinyls and talk about awesome music. And thennn we'd meet up with Mike and Tre and we'd run around town causing trouble and shit. Cool
theknitwhiz
Idiot
theknitwhiz
December 13th, 2010 at 09:18pm
I'm sick right now, so if I had him I'd put a pink frilly apron on him and make him fetch me hot liquids.
Register