Political Opinions (Bush/Obama)

AuthorMessage
Dana.
This Board Is My Home
Dana.

Blog
May 15th, 2011 at 08:22pm
WeShallRock.:

I don't think he was stupid. In what other ways was Bush supposed to get other countries to take us seriously?

I don't condone war at all because it is something that kills so many human beings, most of them being Americans, so it makes me mad that Obama is still keeping our soldiers in Iraq when there are people out there who want their husbands, sons, daughters, and wives back.

Bush should've been a bit more graceful about it. He should've gone over to Iraq and spoke with their president first before declaring war.
John Entwistle
Great Success!
John Entwistle
May 15th, 2011 at 08:24pm
Dana.:
WeShallRock.:
Dana.:
Bush wasn't a very good president in my opinion. I think most people voted for him because his father was president back in the day and that he would be a good president.

Obama, on the other side, is a good president because he is actually trying to help the economy instead of fighting a war.

I do agree with this - I'm not too keen on war but what else was Bush supposed to do at the time?

I think Bush just listened to what his advisors had to say and thought that was a good idea. I think Bush is stupid.
He IS NOT stupid!
John Entwistle
Great Success!
John Entwistle
May 15th, 2011 at 08:24pm
AnAnnoyinglyLongName:
I almost met Bush. Dance A guy I used to know worked in his security.
He waved to me. It awesome.
bi_bu_ra
Rotting On Here
bi_bu_ra

Mibba
May 15th, 2011 at 08:30pm
Dana.:
WeShallRock.:

I don't think he was stupid. In what other ways was Bush supposed to get other countries to take us seriously?

I don't condone war at all because it is something that kills so many human beings, most of them being Americans, so it makes me mad that Obama is still keeping our soldiers in Iraq when there are people out there who want their husbands, sons, daughters, and wives back.

Bush should've been a bit more graceful about it. He should've gone over to Iraq and spoke with their president first before declaring war.
is that a fact?
i'm curious, but too lazy to do research.
John Entwistle
Great Success!
John Entwistle
May 15th, 2011 at 08:31pm
theskyjogger:
Dana.:
WeShallRock.:

is that a fact?
i'm curious, but too lazy to do research.
I don't think it's true.
Squid.
King For A Couple Of Days
Squid.

Blog
May 17th, 2011 at 04:08pm
For every presidents, there are people who like them and people who don't.

Presidents get blamed a lot for things that happen that they can't control even if they are the president.

It's stupid to fight about really, imo.
Batman.
Falling In Love With The Board
Batman.
May 17th, 2011 at 08:51pm
^ We're going to fight about it though because there's citizens that live in America that don't agree with how our President is governing us. As long as there's Democrats, Republicans, Liberals, Conservatives; we're going to discuss.
xxGirxx
Idiot
xxGirxx

Blog
May 17th, 2011 at 08:59pm
i hate politics. i really dont care for it. IT BORES ME SOOOO MUCH
Spelling Cunts
Banned
Spelling Cunts
May 17th, 2011 at 09:10pm
Toxic Love:

How enlightening. Please tell us more!
xxGirxx
Idiot
xxGirxx

Blog
May 17th, 2011 at 09:11pm
AnAnnoyinglyLongName:
Toxic Love:

How enlightening. Please tell us more!
politics SUCK
xxGirxx
Idiot
xxGirxx

Blog
May 17th, 2011 at 09:13pm
anyway i like obamy
xxGirxx
Idiot
xxGirxx

Blog
May 17th, 2011 at 09:13pm
or IF IT REALLY MATTERS HOW ITS SPELT "obama"
Chile D. Guy
Basket Case
Chile D. Guy
May 17th, 2011 at 09:21pm
You're 12. Your argument is therefore invalid.
John Entwistle
Great Success!
John Entwistle
May 17th, 2011 at 09:27pm
Chile D. Guy:
I have to agree with this.
John Entwistle
Great Success!
John Entwistle
May 17th, 2011 at 09:28pm
wanderlust
Addict
wanderlust

Mibba Blog
May 17th, 2011 at 09:39pm
ok so I'm a little late on this but I finally watched Fahrenheit 9/11, the documentary about the bush administration/ potential 9/11 conspiracy.

And man. Like, I don't buy into conspiracies 100% like they're fact, I know you gotta take everything with a grain of salt, but there's a lot of stuff that you just can't ignore, it just already made me dislike Bush even more than I already did.
Spelling Cunts
Banned
Spelling Cunts
May 17th, 2011 at 09:39pm
John Entwistle:
Chile D. Guy:
You're 12 an idiot. Your argument is therefore invalid.
I have to agree with this.

13 year old girl whose name I don't know put up a good argument. So I doubt the age makes a difference.
NIK JONUTZ
NIK JONUTZ

Blog
May 17th, 2011 at 09:42pm
I think the better thing to say would be that you don't know what you're talking about so know one is going to take you seriously.
xxGirxx
Idiot
xxGirxx

Blog
May 17th, 2011 at 11:17pm
POLITICS SUCK POLITICS SUCK POLITICS SUCK POLITICS SUCK POLITICS SUCK POLITICS SUCK POLITICS SUCK POLITICS SUCK POLITICS SUCK POLITICS SUCK POLITICS SUCK POLITICS SUCK POLITICS SUCK POLITICS SUCK POLITICS SUCK POLITICS SUCK POLITICS SUCK POLITICS SUCK POLITICS SUCK POLITICS SUCK POLITICS SUCK POLITICS SUCK POLITICS SUCK POLITICS SUCK POLITICS SUCK POLITICS SUCK POLITICS SUCK POLITICS SUCKPOLITICS SUCK POLITICS SUCK POLITICS SUCK POLITICS SUCK POLITICS SUCK POLITICS SUCK POLITICS SUCK POLITICS SUCK POLITICS SUCK POLITICS SUCK POLITICS SUCK POLITICS SUCK POLITICS SUCK POLITICS SUCK BALLLLLLLLLLLLS POLITICS SUCK POLITICS SUCK POLITICS SUCK POLITICS SUCK POLITICS SUCK POLITICS SUCK POLITICS SUCK POLITICS SUCK POLITICS SUCK POLITICS SUCK POLITICS SUCK POLITICS SUCK POLITICS SUCK POLITICS SUCK POLITICS SUCK POLITICS SUCK POLITICS SUCK POLITICS SUCK POLITICS SUCK POLITICS SUCK POLITICS SUCK POLITICS SUCK POLITICS SUCK POLITICS SUCK POLITICS SUCK POLITICS SUCK POLITICS SUCK POLITICS SUCK POLITICS SUCK POLITICS SUCK POLITICS SUCK POLITICS SUCK POLITICS SUCK POLITICS SUCK POLITICS SUCK POLITICS SUCK POLITICS SUCK POLITICS SUCK POLITICS SUCK POLITICS SUCK POLITICS SUCK POLITICS SUCK POLITICS SUCK POLITICS SUCK POLITICS SUCK POLITICS SUCK POLITICS SUCK POLITICS SUCK POLITICS SUCK POLITICS SUCK POLITICS SUCK POLITICS SUCK POLITICS SUCK POLITICS SUCK POLITICS SUCK POLITICS SUCK POLITICS SUCK POLITICS SUCK POLITICS SUCK POLITICS SUCK POLITICS SUCK POLITICS SUCK POLITICS SUCK
xxGirxx
Idiot
xxGirxx

Blog
May 17th, 2011 at 11:18pm
Chile D. Guy:
well your an old man! your doesnt matter either! XD
Register