thats what i though lmfao
Squid.
King For A Couple Of Days
Squid.

Blog
January 18th, 2011 at 03:43pm
Sherlock Holmes:
Nada,
We all know that you're like a 'super vegetarian' or something but it's views like yours which cause most people to think ill of all Vegetarians & Vegans. Yes there is animal cruelty in the meat industry, no-one is denying that, but it's not every single factory! You're extremist opinions and statments seem to be based on spin doctor stuff, they bare little to no meaning to the truth. As a Vegan some things about meat & the processing behind it does gross me out, but I don't feel the need to ram my 'animal right' theorys down the throats of anyone who has an alternative view point.
Let it be, everyone is different, if you are going to argue then take facts & figures from reliable non-bias websites, don't turn to insulting people who have a right to do / say whatever they please.

As I think I mentioned at the start of this thread I am a member of PETA, and even I don't believe or agree with some of the stuff that's on that website. I have a brain in my head and can think for myself and use my own 'moral code'.

Say what you want but for the sake of all our sanity, don't turn to insulting just because you get backed into a corner.

[BTW guys; 'Silence of the Lambs' = one of the greatest films ever made].

ENJOY!

Great for you.
But I never once have insulted a single sole.
And I have been insulted either way.
Before you go accusing.
Do I RAM things down people's throats?
Nope, never in my life have I ever.
I don't sit down at my lunch table in school and start off the convo with "Wow, you're eating a hamburger today, go burn you awful people"
But the point of this thread is not to sit by and have no opinion other then "Yes, I like PETA" it's to bring up what PETA stands for, and also to give your very own opinion. If no one did, then why would this be a debate, sd, thread?

Yes, we all DO know that there is animal cruelty, but NOT everyone here is saying that there is. MY WHOLE POINT was that there is cruelty, someone felt the need to say "THERE ARE REGULATIONS" I just said that yes, but they aren't always meant, and rules are broken.

I MYSELF have said that PETA is strong in some of there appraches, and I have said that I don't believe in a whole world of veg.

It's not me that make veg. look ill to others, because I've not once forced anything on anyone, IN THE REAL WORLD.

But here in this form where it's to be disscused, I think to say how WRONG I think cruelty is, is just fine.
Sherlock Holmes
Addict
Sherlock Holmes
January 18th, 2011 at 03:56pm
^ But you are ramming things down peoples throats by going on and on about unrelated facts and basically arguing with everyone!

Even though you're not forcing your views on people in the 'real world', you still are doing it here 0_o.
Squid.
Squid.

Blog
January 18th, 2011 at 04:00pm
Sherlock Holmes:
^ But you are ramming things down peoples throats by going on and on about unrelated facts and basically arguing with everyone!

Even though you're not forcing your views on people in the 'real world', you still are doing it here 0_o.

They're related,
And, I've not rammed a thing down a throat, actually.
I just said that it's cruelty.
It is.
They said is not.
I said actually it is.
We debated.

Thought that was the point here in this thread?
wanderlust
Addict
wanderlust

Mibba Blog
January 18th, 2011 at 05:12pm
It's not debating when you disregard the other side's opinion and keep repeating the same things over and over.

It's like two people who are talking AT each other, not TO each other. It's not the same thing.
Squid.
Squid.

Blog
January 18th, 2011 at 09:54pm
You act like the same thing wasn't being repeated to me.

You people have an easy time saying I do all this stuff, and preteneding that the person you agree with doesn't.

And if it is the point I am trying to make, that keeps getting over looked, what sense would it make for me to throw out something else random?
NIK JONUTZ
NIK JONUTZ

Blog
January 18th, 2011 at 10:00pm
'you people'
that's awfully rude
Squid.
Squid.

Blog
January 18th, 2011 at 10:20pm
You GSBians, would you prefer that?
NIK JONUTZ
NIK JONUTZ

Blog
January 18th, 2011 at 10:22pm
Nada.:
You GSBians, would you prefer that?
yes
Squid.
Squid.

Blog
January 18th, 2011 at 10:23pm
Fair enough.
clark
GSBitch
clark
January 19th, 2011 at 01:58am
Nada.:
And if it is the point I am trying to make, that keeps getting over looked, what sense would it make for me to throw out something else random?
BECAUSE YOUR POINTS ARE WRONG
Squid.
Squid.

Blog
January 19th, 2011 at 08:40pm
How're they wrong?
MAD CUNT
Basket Case
MAD CUNT

Blog
January 20th, 2011 at 06:30am
Nada.:
How're they wrong?
...have you not READ the last 10 pages?!
Deernt.
Rotting On Here
Deernt.

Mibba Blog
March 2nd, 2011 at 01:38am
narrow minded lololol

yo, People Eating Tasty Animals.
don't vegetarians get malnutrition or something? I just don't understand.
I mean, that's fantastic to be a vegetarian, just please don't shit on everyone else that doesn't go along with your "way". it's ignorant and fucking annoying.

So I say, let's just go grab some burgers.
wanderlust
Addict
wanderlust

Mibba Blog
March 2nd, 2011 at 08:00pm
It's possible to get all your proper nutrients, but you have to REALLY have done your research, and hopefully saw a licensed dietitian about it.
NIK JONUTZ
NIK JONUTZ

Blog
March 2nd, 2011 at 08:05pm
you can still live a healthy live as a vegetarian if you do it properly. you don't need to see a dietition, but you do need to do your research
Squid.
Squid.

Blog
March 7th, 2011 at 06:17pm
I never really changed the way I eat.
Just took out the meat.
Though I must admit, last check up I had for soccer, the dr. said I was under wait for my age and height..
Register