Teens and Abusive Relationships

AuthorMessage
Forever
Addict
Forever
June 15th, 2011 at 11:43pm
Abusive relationships have to be acknowledged cuz if they're not the person can be trapped and that's never good. A lot of people won't admit to being in an abusive relationship. They are afraid of going against their abuser. I have to say I haven't really had an abusive relationship boyfriendwise, but when I was about 12-16 I took a bit of verbal & emotional abuse from someone that I knew. I trusted them and took every word they said to heart because I was very insecure. And now, even though they are gone, their words and their way of life are still evident in my life, and I feel a bit confused even though that was 2 yrs ago...even though they were wrong I felt like that person was the only person that was right. So yes, abuse is very dangerous, mentally and physically. It causes u to lose trust in everyone but the abuser too.
Kat Von Lee
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Kat Von Lee
September 30th, 2011 at 01:14am
I stayed in an abusive relationship for three years because I thought I couldn't do any better. Well that, and I loved him. I still do.
That's how I know real love exists... all of the misery he put me through, I still loved him.
If you love someone, you'll do anything to stay with them.
MAD CUNT
Basket Case
MAD CUNT

Blog
October 2nd, 2011 at 02:43pm
That doesn't mean it's a good idea to stay with them...
Tahm York
This Board Is My Home
Tahm York

Blog
October 3rd, 2011 at 04:46am
Pikachu.:
That doesn't mean it's a good idea to stay with them...
I agree 100%
if someone claims to love you, yet they're abusing you, that is complete and utter bullshit. There's no love in an abusive relationship.
Mrz.Tre Cool
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Mrz.Tre Cool

Blog
October 8th, 2011 at 02:10am
I don't believe in abuse.
I have seen my real dad abuse my mom for years
I've experienced abuse all my life
I was in an abusive relationship when I was younger.
I can't imagine hurting someone like that
Ensiferum
Jackass
Ensiferum

Blog
October 10th, 2011 at 06:57am
I believe that nobody should ever get abused at all let alone in relationships. If you're in a relationship that means both of you should love and protect each other and be happy together, the other person shouldn't feel the need to abuse their partner in order to get what they want or for any other reason.
Register