ghosts

AuthorMessage
Dana.
This Board Is My Home
Dana.

Blog
May 15th, 2011 at 08:24pm
I've noticed my cats staring at something when there's nothing there while I'm looking. They just sit there and stare. They don't do anything else.
xxGirxx
Idiot
xxGirxx

Blog
May 17th, 2011 at 09:01pm
^ creepy Surprised
FandomLocked
King For A Couple Of Days
FandomLocked
May 21st, 2011 at 10:28am
the only reason I can say I dont believe in them,is because I have never saw one,but i'm not saying they dont exsist,I've never seen any,so i'm not sure
Dana.
This Board Is My Home
Dana.

Blog
May 22nd, 2011 at 12:04pm
I've felt things touch me before and there's nobody else there.
Ensiferum
Jackass
Ensiferum

Blog
May 24th, 2011 at 12:51pm
I'm really not sure what to believe in of the whole ghost thing. My whole family is into it though. I mean, there are times when I'm sure it's my mind playing tricks on me but things that my family have seen sometimes are just unexplainable. They believe they can see things into the future and supernatural stuff and all that, I have this a lot, but I think it's just my subconcious guessing things without me realising. I've read up a lot about this stuff.

One example of me wondering whether I encountered I ghost was when I was sitting at the computer round my nans, I heard the bell of her cats collar. I know that sound so well it was definitely that. I turned around expecting to be greeted by a cat, and there was nothing there and I suddenly remembered that Magic the cat had died months ago. I told my nan and she was just trying to make me believe it really was him, but it could have just been my mind making that sound to me. I don't know what to think. :3 I've also always felt cold things touch me and there's never anything there.

My mother has seen more things. One time she saw her friends nan sitting on her bed when she woke up, and she dissappeared. The next day she hears the news that she is dead. It could have just been a coincidence, maybe she was dreaming and just happened to think of her because something was wrong with her and she just happened to die near that time. Who knows.
Spelling Cunts
Banned
Spelling Cunts
May 24th, 2011 at 01:26pm
Steph:DonaNobisPacem
Geek
Steph:DonaNobisPacem

Blog
June 1st, 2011 at 04:12pm
BELLY JO.:
I'm convinced my condo is haunted. My printer goes off at the same time every once in awhile around 3:30am-ish the printer is always shut off though so not sure how it does it

I don't know if you know this or not, but the time that paranormal activity is most active, a.k.a "Dead Hour", is between 3 and 4 AM. This doesn't necessarily mean that your condo is haunted; it could just be a coincidence.

Buuuuuuut, it sounds to me like you may have a paranormal buddie in your house. Wink
NIK JONUTZ
NIK JONUTZ

Blog
June 1st, 2011 at 04:22pm
yeah i know that which is why it fucking freaks me out!!!!
i'm starting to get used to it though. i mean whatever it is, it isn't hurting me so i'm good.
Kristmas_Tsanne
Great Success!
Kristmas_Tsanne

Blog
June 2nd, 2011 at 04:46am
Idk if you believe in it or what, but when/if it wakes you up, you could ask ~it to leave you alone/go away because this is your space. Idk if I believe in ghosts or not.. I'm leaning towards not, but it couldn't hurt, right? You might just feel stupid for a bit, but if it goes away.. Dno
NIK JONUTZ
NIK JONUTZ

Blog
June 2nd, 2011 at 11:09am
i feel like i might piss it off if i do that. like it was here before i was so idk. as long as it's not harming me i'm okay with it, but it still freaks me out a bit Laughing
Kristmas_Tsanne
Great Success!
Kristmas_Tsanne

Blog
June 2nd, 2011 at 11:14am
If you tell it ~nicely to go away, I don't think you'll piss anything off Con the ghost shows I've watched actually tell you to do that, before getting a clairvoyant or whatever xD
But Yeah if it doesn't bother you.. Dno
Squid.
Squid.

Blog
June 2nd, 2011 at 03:24pm
SAGE STICKS!
Positive energy. :]
wild at heart
Idiot
wild at heart

Blog
June 3rd, 2011 at 01:10pm
Is this an actual debate topic?
I mean, really? We might as well talk about wizards and dragons.
I just don't think it has anything to do with the world we live in and certainly does not seem to be a global matter or anything.
NIK JONUTZ
NIK JONUTZ

Blog
June 3rd, 2011 at 01:13pm
yeah this and about 70% of the other topics in this section if you haven't noticed already. we don't have admins to delete topics so...
Kristmas_Tsanne
Great Success!
Kristmas_Tsanne

Blog
June 3rd, 2011 at 06:19pm
On a totally relevant note, I completely believe in wizards.. Shifty or I hoped every birthday after I turned 11 to get that letter for hogwarts... Laughing
Squid.
Squid.

Blog
June 3rd, 2011 at 07:33pm
^ OHMYGOD, ME TOO! LOL
bi_bu_ra
Rotting On Here
bi_bu_ra

Mibba
June 3rd, 2011 at 07:36pm
everyone did that, secretly Shifty
when i was 13 a small part of me was like 'i didn't get the letter when i was 11, maybe i'll get one right before high school!'
i never did Sad
Squid.
Squid.

Blog
June 3rd, 2011 at 07:39pm
lol, aww.
Weird this was brought up, because friends and's and I were having a disscusion about this today at lunch.

I still like to think it's real and someday I will get a letter.
bi_bu_ra
Rotting On Here
bi_bu_ra

Mibba
June 3rd, 2011 at 07:43pm
yeah, me too, i am still hoping to get a letter for a college of wizardry Dance
Squid.
Squid.

Blog
June 3rd, 2011 at 07:51pm
lol, exactly!