Banned
XxOkIe_DoKiEXx
September 5th, 2011 at 07:34pm
I know is it that really that hard
HandGrenadeGirly
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
HandGrenadeGirly
September 6th, 2011 at 03:52pm
Billie Joe can visit me with his pants hanging down any day (lust ...!) Razz Razz Razz
killerdoll
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
killerdoll
September 8th, 2011 at 09:52am
Of course he could have pull his pants up but then he would have had to suppress his ego and would have been angry about himself ... but he has not pulled up them and was kiked off... and could get upset about the airline...xD
XxOkIe_DoKiEXx
Banned
XxOkIe_DoKiEXx
September 8th, 2011 at 03:22pm
Well its kinda unfair he got kicked off cuz even if he had pulled up his pant they would have just sagged down again... maybe they were too big Wink
Woodrow Derenberger
Woodrow Derenberger
September 8th, 2011 at 11:43pm
on topic please.
St. Dude
St. Dude
September 8th, 2011 at 11:53pm
they are on topic
Woodrow Derenberger
Woodrow Derenberger
September 8th, 2011 at 11:59pm
i meant the whole cheekiness part.
XxOkIe_DoKiEXx
Banned
XxOkIe_DoKiEXx
September 9th, 2011 at 07:21pm
Heehee!! sorry.. i think southwest just lost all respect for me cuz well everyone with saggy pants is getting kicked off and thats a really rediculous reason to be kicked off a plane.. and i used to like it cuz of the least crashes and all that....but saggy pants off a plane? really? thats no excuse!!
greenday6
Admin
greenday6
September 10th, 2011 at 12:03am
I like Southwest, they don't charge me all of those luggage fees, and they still give out those little bags of airline peanuts.

But if you think about it, if it was some average regular non-Green Day 40 year old guy getting on a plane and you could see his tighty whiteys, you'd probably be wondering why his ass was hanging out. So if your dad was walking around like that in an airport... Des I'd be horrified if it was my dad. Sure getting kicked off of a flight for that is extreme, but he also could've just pulled them up.
XxOkIe_DoKiEXx
Banned
XxOkIe_DoKiEXx
September 10th, 2011 at 10:10am
Yea he was rediculous too but i think i would be on billies side or whoever with saggy pants' side cuz thats NOT a reason to get kicked off a plane.. that has nothing to do with anything.. i bet if he or any1 noticed that thier pants are sagging they would have pulled them up because they should kno what will happen on the plane and what theyll tell u to do.. and the only way they would actully notice is if thier pants were sagging really really low.. and some people (most people) have thier pants sagging but their shirt is over it. and u can see billie always wears a BELT . and anyways we dont kno what really happened ...we werent there so we dont kno what was showing or not....... and DON'T TALK ABOUT MY DAD!!!!!! :'( <- that should give u a clue..
HandGrenadeGirly
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
HandGrenadeGirly
September 13th, 2011 at 02:41pm
I think Billie was totally in the right ... I mean, who gives a damn about his pants really (me Razz ). It was a stupid thing to ask him to do, and he replied as I would have done "i am just trying to get to my fucking seat"!!

He didn't react violently or aggressively to the flight attendant, and I hope s/he got sacked for that behaviour!
XxOkIe_DoKiEXx
Banned
XxOkIe_DoKiEXx
September 13th, 2011 at 04:20pm
Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
St.JimmysWhatsername
Geek
St.JimmysWhatsername
September 21st, 2011 at 04:01pm
Love Billie to death, he is my hero and my idol but he did seem a bit.. rude?
Batfreak
King For A Couple Of Days
Batfreak

Blog
September 21st, 2011 at 08:00pm
GREENDAYLUVER13:
Yea he was rediculous too but i think i would be on billies side or whoever with saggy pants' side cuz thats NOT a reason to get kicked off a plane.. that has nothing to do with anything..
I agree 100%. Billie was being a smart ass about it, and we all know that's jus Billie being Billie, but he could've lightened up jus a little a pulled them up. And that's true, it's not a reason to be kicked off a plane -_- I mentioned this in the news post on the main page: A black man was kicked off a plane and arrested for sagging his pants and not pulling them up. Celebrity, or not, stupid reason. Also, director Kevin Smith was kicked off for being, and I quote, "too fat". I suppose he refused to pay for two seats being his apparent size. And lastly, some French guy was kicked off for peeing in the aisle. In his defense! They wouldn't let him use the bathroom. I mean, seriously. What other idiotic reasons are there? ((Back on topic/topic)) I would agree with Billie and take his side. Not because he's famous and what not, but because I agree that it's stupid to be kicked off for something as stupid as that.
Gerry
Addict
Gerry

Blog
September 21st, 2011 at 08:02pm
hopefully Billie will learn to keep his pants from sagging.
american409idiot
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
american409idiot
September 21st, 2011 at 08:05pm
Did anyone find pictures from that day?
HandGrenadeGirly
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
HandGrenadeGirly
October 1st, 2011 at 05:15pm
asteinberg:
hopefully Billie will learn to keep his pants from sagging.

I hope not Razz
Eau Du Robinet
Eau Du Robinet
October 2nd, 2011 at 11:26am
If they were turning off thier phones and atleast had them out... they shouldve recorded tht. i wanna see! but on topic, i still think thts messed up. especially for being too fat?! oh my god! thts just judgemental! yup i lost respect for southwest cuz i just realized, they dont respect anyone but themselves! and i think when u get kicked off a plane, when u think back about it, its a stupid reason. u dont learn anything from it! might as well start doing whatever u did again! peeing in the aisle, there's a reason 4 tht its cuz they wont let him use the bathroom! so tht kinda showed them. and saggy pants, billie showed them to not judge people's style and to make a stupid excuse about saggy pants. they had better things to do than judging his pant style. they were just being stupid. and billie had to cuss cuz he's right! and cuss cuz billie was being billie! thts him. so southwest has no respect for thier passengers. and it wont protect any of the other passengers if they got kicked off for saggy pants!
Goodbye
Goodbye

Blog
October 10th, 2011 at 01:27pm
After i read the article, i just thought it was completely stupid!!! But then i thought, it's Billie being himself, showing others how he isn't afraid to go up to them and say "This is me, deal with it". He is my role model because he shows no fear in what he wants to be and how he chooses to act. If he wanted to to say no just because his pants were sagging, then that's the answer he'll say because he's being HIMSELF. If he wasn't here, there would be no Green Day and no bravery in all of people and fans who look up to him.
Eau Du Robinet
Eau Du Robinet
October 10th, 2011 at 07:21pm
what they did to him was unfair. and i agree with "Master Of Green Day" cuz if billie surrendered and pulled his pants up then tht wouldnt be billie.
Register