What's your favourite quote? (from movies, celebrities etc.)

AuthorMessage
ece
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
ece
Age: -
Gender: -
Posts: 44
April 10th, 2005 at 05:33am
My favourite is: "Look at me! With my pretty bracelet and tiara... I'm a f*cking princess!" from Gerard Way Smile i really like it!
Jon Walker
Falling In Love With The Board
Jon Walker
Age: 35
Gender: Female
Posts: 5479
April 10th, 2005 at 06:49am
ik vind dit een goei: "Just about 99% of the population masturbates while the other 1%, lie about it" (billie joe) Very Happy
ece
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
ece
Age: -
Gender: -
Posts: 44
April 10th, 2005 at 06:53am
stitch:
ik vind dit een goei: "Just about 99% of the population masturbates while the other 1%, lie about it" (billie joe) Very Happy
wow good one Very Happy
The Bears Are Coming
Basket Case
The Bears Are Coming
Age: 32
Gender: Female
Posts: 16757
April 10th, 2005 at 09:29am
nederlands praten aub.
DARKPSYDE
Had A Life Before GSB
DARKPSYDE
Age: 31
Gender: Female
Posts: 26863
April 10th, 2005 at 09:42am
is dees topic ni al is gepost?
Jon Walker
Falling In Love With The Board
Jon Walker
Age: 35
Gender: Female
Posts: 5479
April 10th, 2005 at 09:47am
dookie/13:
is dees topic ni al is gepost?

ik denk het nie
The Bears Are Coming
Basket Case
The Bears Are Coming
Age: 32
Gender: Female
Posts: 16757
April 10th, 2005 at 09:48am
nee maar wel in andere forums
DARKPSYDE
Had A Life Before GSB
DARKPSYDE
Age: 31
Gender: Female
Posts: 26863
April 10th, 2005 at 09:48am
hmmm ik dacht da dees al is gepost was bij '?whats new every1?'
Jon Walker
Falling In Love With The Board
Jon Walker
Age: 35
Gender: Female
Posts: 5479
April 10th, 2005 at 09:50am
dookie/13:
hmmm ik dacht da dees al is gepost was bij '?whats new every1?'

ah ja, dan kan het wel zijn



Age: -
Gender: -
Posts:
April 10th, 2005 at 02:57pm
Van bj een paar:
Anyways who cares.. what were you asking?
Never run in the rain with youre socks on
Do you have a problem? Ive got a gun. i'll shoot you. No more problem
Livin' in my head
Jackass
Livin' in my head
Age: -
Gender: -
Posts: 1707
April 10th, 2005 at 03:09pm
I'm not obsessing. I'm just curious (American Beauty)
Troubled_Times
King For A Couple Of Days
Troubled_Times
Age: 32
Gender: Female
Posts: 3996
April 10th, 2005 at 03:12pm
Disney movies are fuckin' bitchin'.
Jon Walker
Falling In Love With The Board
Jon Walker
Age: 35
Gender: Female
Posts: 5479
April 10th, 2005 at 03:22pm
Eentje van Mike Green day is like sex, when were good, were really good, when were bad . . . were still pretty damn good
... da zijn ze inderdaat ... Razz
Livin' in my head
Jackass
Livin' in my head
Age: -
Gender: -
Posts: 1707
April 10th, 2005 at 03:24pm
stitch:
Eentje van Mike Green day is like sex, when were good, were really good, when were bad . . . were still pretty damn good
... da zijn ze inderdaat ... Razz

lmfao
Effy
Addict
Effy
Age: 32
Gender: Female
Posts: 13565
April 22nd, 2005 at 04:12pm
"All saints are gonna be there? Tre, you might get laid!"

van onze grote vriend Billie Joe Smile van films vind ik er waarschijnlijk ook veel leuk maar ik onthou die dingen gewoon nieRazz
Jon Walker
Falling In Love With The Board
Jon Walker
Age: 35
Gender: Female
Posts: 5479
April 23rd, 2005 at 07:57am
Tre: I can suck my own
lmfao
DARKPSYDE
Had A Life Before GSB
DARKPSYDE
Age: 31
Gender: Female
Posts: 26863
April 23rd, 2005 at 08:37am
stitch:
Tre: I can suck my own
lmfao

lmfao
The Bears Are Coming
Basket Case
The Bears Are Coming
Age: 32
Gender: Female
Posts: 16757
April 23rd, 2005 at 11:43am
am I retarded or am I just unemployed (sorrie kan niet spellen)

bij session @ aol zong bj dat
The Bears Are Coming
Basket Case
The Bears Are Coming
Age: 32
Gender: Female
Posts: 16757
April 24th, 2005 at 08:38am
of deze

bj:it's better to regret something you have done than something you haven't done
Jon Walker
Falling In Love With The Board
Jon Walker
Age: 35
Gender: Female
Posts: 5479
April 24th, 2005 at 08:48am
The minority!:
of deze

bj:it's better to regret something you have done than something you haven't done

da vind ik ook een mooie
Register