I think I may have just found the sexiest guitar ever.

AuthorMessage
Babi Kid Rachy
King For A Couple Of Days
Babi Kid Rachy
June 1st, 2005 at 07:55am
Robbie:

this is a Les Paul style guitar. This is a Les Paul style guitar made of of completely clear PMMA acrylic, which has a similar density to wood, meaning that the differences in tone and sustain between a standard Les Paul and this beauty are minute. And how fucking awesome is it?

I'm buying one soon, I'm a third of the way to affording it.

And this aint a Dave Grohl rip off, his was a completely different, double cut shape, this is a single cut LP copy which looks stunning and is sure to turn a few heads when i bring it in to school.

Opinions?

available from http://www.wesleyguitars.co.uk I should add.

a bargain at about £130.

very nice and silver shiny guiter
lloyd dobler
Falling In Love With The Board
lloyd dobler
June 1st, 2005 at 07:57am
It's 'guitar'.

No 'E'.
killing loneliness
Idiot
killing loneliness
June 1st, 2005 at 09:53am
sry, i don't play electric, i play acoustic.
but i think it's cool.
lorna+mike+bass=ROCKS!
Jackass
lorna+mike+bass=ROCKS!
June 1st, 2005 at 12:55pm
wow!!!!!! that is sexy!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Shocked
lloyd dobler
lloyd dobler
June 1st, 2005 at 10:49pm
iplayguitar:
sry, i don't play electric, i play acoustic.
but i think it's cool.

lmfao Heart your name...
Leah_Idiot
Leah_Idiot
June 2nd, 2005 at 08:01am
i was going to get one like that but they only had fucking right handed in the shop god life sucks for left handed guitarists lol but im happy with my les paul epiphone its teh best Smile
KID SARAWRR!
Jackass
KID SARAWRR!
June 5th, 2005 at 07:27am
o_0 Wow!! I Neeeeeeed That Guitar Drool
Robbie
Robbie
June 5th, 2005 at 01:01pm
I'm ordering it next week. Thanks to our marvellous local football team winning the European Cup (Champion's League) my Dad is paying.

http://editorial.gettyimages.com/source/search/details_pop.aspx?iid=52984364&cdi=0
"x"
"x"
June 6th, 2005 at 06:41am
*Lipgloss11*:
Robbie:

this is a Les Paul style guitar. This is a Les Paul style guitar made of of completely clear PMMA acrylic, which has a similar density to wood, meaning that the differences in tone and sustain between a standard Les Paul and this beauty are minute. And how fucking awesome is it?

I'm buying one soon, I'm a third of the way to affording it.

And this aint a Dave Grohl rip off, his was a completely different, double cut shape, this is a single cut LP copy which looks stunning and is sure to turn a few heads when i bring it in to school.

Opinions?

available from http://www.wesleyguitars.co.uk I should add.

a bargain at about £130.

very nice and silver shiny guiter
you still can't spell guitar
lloyd dobler
lloyd dobler
June 6th, 2005 at 06:43am
.Beh:
It's 'guitar'.

No 'E'.

What Modern ARTillery said.
"x"
"x"
June 6th, 2005 at 06:45am
.Beh:
It's 'guitar'.

No 'E'.
you said it Beh Wink
User Not Found
Geek
User Not Found
June 16th, 2005 at 03:04pm
AH! I've found the ugliest guitar ever.
I'm not gonna post the pic, but I'll give ya the link.

WARNING. this picture may have disturbing content.
http://tokyo.cool.ne.jp/genocidequbeley/guitar.JPG

isn't that the ugliest ever??
:watsername:
Geek
:watsername:
June 16th, 2005 at 03:32pm
uh... is dat lik a horse on it?
sexpistol
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
sexpistol
June 17th, 2005 at 01:02am
It's nice, but that's less than a $200 guitar (I found it here), so it must not be much more than looks. I'm looking into one from a trusted band.

And the sexiest guitar ever is a PRS CE-22 Platinum. Or a Les Paul '59 Flametop.
Robbie
Robbie
June 20th, 2005 at 02:50pm
sexpistol:
It's nice, but that's less than a $200 guitar (I found it here), so it must not be much more than looks. I'm looking into one from a trusted band.

And the sexiest guitar ever is a PRS CE-22 Platinum. Or a Les Paul '59 Flametop.

Can't go wrong for £140, and I research my shit before I spend money, and from what I hear through the grapevine this is a solid litle Luthier.

And unless you've learnt to shit money, both of those guitars are out of your reach. Some of us can't afford guitars like that and have to go cheap. But soemtimes you find a bargain, and it's a great way to get a sponsorship.
Creepy Jesus
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Creepy Jesus
June 20th, 2005 at 07:18pm
That guitar........its............pure..............sex-ness-ism.
Ive got a les Paul Black beauty and now I WANT THAT ONE!!!!
Im going to try to find one where I live now.
I bet I cant, england sucks.
Expressway To Yr Skull
Expressway To Yr Skull
June 20th, 2005 at 09:38pm
i played that at guitar center today...it's awfuly pretty
No Knowledge Of Love
Idiot
No Knowledge Of Love
June 20th, 2005 at 11:08pm
OH MY GOD!!! I'VE BEEN TRYING TO LOOK FOR THAT GUITAR!!!! Hey Robbie whereja get it? I went to Sam Ash, and hell no did I see that GUITAR!
No Knowledge Of Love
Idiot
No Knowledge Of Love
June 20th, 2005 at 11:10pm
<3shapedbox:
i played that at guitar center today...it's awfuly pretty

I went to Sam Ash with my BEST FRIEND Kristy and we had a GREAT TIME THERE LAST SATURDAY!! First we walked into the guitar room and tried out some guitars (I wanted to try mainly the acoustic guitars)! I was playing Wake Me Up When Septemeber Ends, and Give a Little Bit by the Goo Goo Dolls and then there was this like 16 year old blondie browsing for guitar (NOOB) and all she played about 2 chords (which was Em & G) and she kept looking at me and Kristy and I kept laughing cause yeah. So then I did a better job by playing BOBD and Good Riddance. And when I was in the middle of another song, the blondie’s mom (which was also another blondie) was STARING at me. Afterwards, me and Kristy went to the percussion room and we got to play on the bongos and the electric drums (I only played the verses of BOBD). Afterwards, we went to the keyboards, and I played White Houses by Vanessa Carlton (Christine thought me how) and Kristy played Beethoven!! Later on, I got 2 cables and we both grabbed 2 Fender Telecaster Customs (although we kept changing guitars) and started “jamming”. I was playing Jesus of Suburbia, and then these Mexican teenagers kept staring at me cause I was just a 12 year old playing a Green Day song. I mean, haven’t they ever seen that before?! Then I started over, and then these Asian guys pass by AND TRHEY STARE AT US!! Later on I was playing American Idiot and then on the other side I heard someone try to play Wake Me Up September Ends, and then messed up! And then I turned the amp to 11 and played the whole thing and then other guy on the other side stopped right away. HAH!! Sure proved him wrong! We were getting bored so then we walked into the bass room and I got a black bass and Kristy got a red bass. I only played Whatsername and Hitchin’ A Ride and that was mainly it. We then got bored and stopped. The ppl that work there are TOTALLY nice. They asked about my guitar playing and stuff and when Kristy and I were done, they asked how it was and if we had a good time. AND WE DID!

We just mainly tired fender guitars...
Creepy Jesus
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Creepy Jesus
June 21st, 2005 at 08:43am
Isnt that the "Steve Vai Signiture" guitar?
I dont like the handle.
Register