AuthorMessage
Anji
Basket Case
Anji

Blog
June 17th, 2005 at 12:21am
xAnarchy4theUSAx:
**billie-joez girl**:
i am 100% against the war in iraq i think it'll all end up in another world war if the two of them keep this up. KICK THEM OUT!

i completely agree. it wouldnt surprise me in the least if bush decided we needed to invade iran because they have started the production of nuclear weapons again, which we all know will just end up in the use of these nuclear bombs being dropped on another country, marking the beginning of world war III.

If America does invade Iran, they will get a HUGE black eye.

I know many Iranians, and they may not seem to be Iranian, but they are vary, VERY partiotic. There was one Iranian collegue of my dad's who was, there isn't another way to put it except a "party animal". He was completely non-religious, lived in America, relatives lived in America, the only thing connecting him to his birth country was his passport. Yet when Iran was about to be invaded, he went over and volenteered. He was one of the least likely people to do it. Imagine what a normal Iranian would do.

Also, American troops will have miles of some of the worst desert known to man to cross. Miles, and miles of harsh, dry desert. It'll take at least a month until they reach Tehran, maybe more. Unless they some in from Turkmenistan or Azerbaijan, but they'll never let US troops in.
Dom
Jackass
Dom
June 19th, 2005 at 06:24am
Well i want changes in the voting system first, i want PR (proportianal representation) instead of the crazy first past the post thing we have now. That way people with 25% of the votes get 25% of the seats instead of 10%. and those with 37% of the vote get 37% of the seats instead of 60%! Some people moan that extremists and nationalists willl get more seats but its supposedly a democracy and if they get votes they deserve the seats.....even if it is the nazi bastards of the BNP.
Dom
Jackass
Dom
June 19th, 2005 at 06:28am
rock00chick:
i dont really know about the government in the USA, though from what i do know, they are all a bunch of goons trying to be important and wrecking people's lives. The government in the UK shouldn't be run by labour, and i cant belive it is being run by labour, because they always cock stuff up and it does my head in how stuck up they are...

I actually dont mind labour...more Tony Blair, when they get Gordon Brown in number 10 i can see things looking up and remember its all better than the tories.
rock00chick
Geek
rock00chick
June 19th, 2005 at 08:48am
i124q:
rock00chick:
i dont really know about the government in the USA, though from what i do know, they are all a bunch of goons trying to be important and wrecking people's lives. The government in the UK shouldn't be run by labour, and i cant belive it is being run by labour, because they always cock stuff up and it does my head in how stuck up they are...

I actually dont mind labour...more Tony Blair, when they get Gordon Brown in number 10 i can see things looking up and remember its all better than the tories.

true, but i think we need a new face in the party, everyone must be bored of being lied to and being made fake promises...but people still vote him back in...and then they moan about him! it makes me really mad when people do that, if i was old enough to vote, i would have voted labour out...
Dom
Jackass
Dom
June 19th, 2005 at 10:18am
rock00chick:
i124q:
rock00chick:

true, but i think we need a new face in the party, everyone must be bored of being lied to and being made fake promises...but people still vote him back in...and then they moan about him! it makes me really mad when people do that, if i was old enough to vote, i would have voted labour out...

yeah but they sort of had a choice between a liar, a fascist and a drunk. And they already know what the liar is like so they voted for him. Personally, id go for the drunk.
rock00chick
Geek
rock00chick
June 19th, 2005 at 10:22am
i124q:
rock00chick:
i124q:
rock00chick:

yeah but they sort of had a choice between a liar, a fascist and a drunk. And they already know what the liar is like so they voted for him. Personally, id go for the drunk.

me too!! theres nothing wrong with being a drunk!!
americanreject.enyways..
Jackass
americanreject.enyways..
June 19th, 2005 at 01:13pm
"i love my country but fear my goverement"
ohmyitsnoelle
Idiot
ohmyitsnoelle
June 19th, 2005 at 08:52pm
well i've actually heard that most of the soldiers have to supply all of their own stuff for themselves, and i think that it's sick, that the government can spend millions of dollars on unused plane tickets for george bush, but they aren't able to supply soldiers with their own guns, let alone helmets! that would be better, you know if bush could actually get his soldiers supplies
Skankiana Jones!
Idiot
Skankiana Jones!
June 19th, 2005 at 11:33pm
GrEeN DaY ObSeSsEd:
well i've actually heard that most of the soldiers have to supply all of their own stuff for themselves, and i think that it's sick, that the government can spend millions of dollars on unused plane tickets for george bush, but they aren't able to supply soldiers with their own guns, let alone helmets! that would be better, you know if bush could actually get his soldiers supplies

Actually, that IS true. A friend of my mum's had to supply his son and his squad, I guess, with flashlights. Expensive as hell flashlights. The sad thign is, after raising the money for the freaking things and having them sent out to his son- the boy died. Nice. *shakes head*

What would make my government better? If the main focus was our own country's problems and not the rest of the world's. Also, if everyone who CHOSE our leaders were more educated on the subject before they voted. Not, "Oh, he's from Texas and so am I- I'll vote for him. Who cares what he stands for?" Sadly, the main reason kids at my school supported Bush in the elections was because Kerry was "scary-looking." That is absolute bullshit. I can't begin to express my aggrivation.
ohmyitsnoelle
Idiot
ohmyitsnoelle
June 20th, 2005 at 11:48am
Skankiana Jones!:
GrEeN DaY ObSeSsEd:

Actually, that IS true. A friend of my mum's had to supply his son and his squad, I guess, with flashlights. Expensive as hell flashlights. The sad thign is, after raising the money for the freaking things and having them sent out to his son- the boy died. Nice. *shakes head*

What would make my government better? If the main focus was our own country's problems and not the rest of the world's. Also, if everyone who CHOSE our leaders were more educated on the subject before they voted. Not, "Oh, he's from Texas and so am I- I'll vote for him. Who cares what he stands for?" Sadly, the main reason kids at my school supported Bush in the elections was because Kerry was "scary-looking." That is absolute bullshit. I can't begin to express my aggrivation.

^^ so true!!! that's so fucking stupid people supported bush, because kerry was scary looking. I mean obviously they aren't that into polotics. and i'm sorry, but they sound kind of steryotypical to me. Rolling Eyes
rock00chick
Geek
rock00chick
June 20th, 2005 at 12:04pm
the reson blair was elected in was because he was there already, most people couldn't be bothered to change their vote...and he's a liar...and it really pisses me off to see the people that haven't voted (when they've had the choice) moan and complain about him being prime minister...i know i've already said this...but jeeze
Dom
Jackass
Dom
June 20th, 2005 at 12:50pm
rock00chick:
the reson blair was elected in was because he was there already, most people couldn't be bothered to change their vote...and he's a liar...and it really pisses me off to see the people that haven't voted (when they've had the choice) moan and complain about him being prime minister...i know i've already said this...but jeeze

like i said, they probably voted for him as they now know that he is a liar, and they know what he is like, they had no clue what the other leaders would be like in power, so voted for blair.
rock00chick
Geek
rock00chick
June 20th, 2005 at 02:09pm
i124q:
rock00chick:

like i said, they probably voted for him as they now know that he is a liar, and they know what he is like, they had no clue what the other leaders would be like in power, so voted for blair.

yeh but life should be about taking chances, we've taken our chance with blair and that hasn't gone too well, i think a new person in power would have been the best for the country...fresh ideas..a chance to change our country from the crap hole it is now...
Rage&Love
King For A Couple Of Days
Rage&Love
June 21st, 2005 at 05:16pm
yeah but i would rather Blair than the others because like i124q wrote some people just like a bit of security and with blair they know what they're going to get
jimmydied2day
Idiot
jimmydied2day
June 21st, 2005 at 06:13pm
i think that the government dont do enough to help people on which they will later rely on for a vote in the next election.
tony blair makes all these fake promise to suit the middle class middle agers,
but what really annoys me is tht young people are stereotyped and they complain that we hang around everywhere, but there's absolutely nowhere to go or nothing to do!
i think the government ought to stop fighting wars abroad, bcoz theres still alot of issues need tackling in our own country
Rage&Love
Rage&Love
June 22nd, 2005 at 11:18am
jimmydied2day:
i think that the government dont do enough to help people on which they will later rely on for a vote in the next election.
tony blair makes all these fake promise to suit the middle class middle agers,
but what really annoys me is tht young people are stereotyped and they complain that we hang around everywhere, but there's absolutely nowhere to go or nothing to do!
i think the government ought to stop fighting wars abroad, bcoz theres still alot of issues need tackling in our own country

Yeah good point. I mean they do moan about how teenagers hang around shops and stuff but if there were places where we could go then that would be better. I mean where i live there is hardly anything but they built a skate park and now loads of people go there and they don't skate around the town anymore but for those of us who cant skate at all (me!) there is still crap all to do!
Dom
Jackass
Dom
June 22nd, 2005 at 12:15pm
rock00chick:
i124q:
rock00chick:

yeh but life should be about taking chances, we've taken our chance with blair and that hasn't gone too well, i think a new person in power would have been the best for the country...fresh ideas..a chance to change our country from the crap hole it is now...

i dont think hes done too bad a job of running THIS country really, however it would be much better with the lib dems *hint hint* *nudge nudge*. He's just totally screwed it up by getting involved in this war.
Rage&Love
Rage&Love
June 22nd, 2005 at 03:34pm
i was talking to my mate who lives in New York and we both thought that the resent american election was fixed because Kerry was in the lead and then all of a sudden it was annouched that Bush was president again...anyone else think that this was a fix?
The Duck's Nuts
Falling In Love With The Board
The Duck's Nuts
June 22nd, 2005 at 09:52pm
Kuwait has the sweetset governent, i wish i had their governemt. for instance, if you are really sick, and you need to fly somewhere else in the world for treatment, their government fly you there all expenses paid. they're governemt also pays for your education up till college. and when you get married, they give you 7k/g as a gift and another 7k/g as an interest free loan. like all the peole in Kuwait have huge houses, and really nice clothes and really nice jewelery (sp?) and most of them have maids, coz their governemt pays for like everything, so they can spend their money on other things. the down side is thoough, that women can't vote, yet, but it is only a new government.
grimmie666
Geek
grimmie666
June 24th, 2005 at 10:53am
in my government...Philippine government the president is not the one to blame its the people around her like her son and her husband (but 20% of this is her mistake)... well theres a lot of riots and the people's porpose is only good for them selves like higher sallary and stuff. based on my understanding she does not control all things in the govrenment. Philippinoes are known to go to riots and shout all their wishes. well i'm speaking of the my government and i'm very sick of all stuff why can't they hold on and not complain. it all comes to one that everyone here is the same even the people are currupted and selfish...
Register