Jail time

AuthorMessage
Fuck Off And Die!
Geek
Fuck Off And Die!
March 22nd, 2006 at 09:47am
It pisses me off when people get out of jail so early.
One I knew got killed (in 199Cool and the killer got like 6 years.
And he got out to early, because he was behaving well. Confused
-greenday-rok-
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
-greenday-rok-
March 22nd, 2006 at 10:30am
i think they shouldn't be let out because they r gd that is stupid anyway bye
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
March 22nd, 2006 at 10:57am
-greenday-rok-:

They're what now?

What does Gd mean?
NeoSteph
Basket Case
NeoSteph

Mibba Blog
March 22nd, 2006 at 11:00am
Bloodraine:
-greenday-rok-:

They're what now?

What does Gd mean?

I think good Confused
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
March 22nd, 2006 at 11:02am
NeoSteph:
Bloodraine:
-greenday-rok-:

They're what now?

What does Gd mean?

I think good Confused

I think they shouldn't be let out (of prison) because they are good. That is stupid anyway, bye.

That entire post doesn't make sense to me...Eh
NeoSteph
Basket Case
NeoSteph

Mibba Blog
March 22nd, 2006 at 11:10am
Bloodraine:
NeoSteph:
Bloodraine:
-greenday-rok-:

They're what now?

What does Gd mean?

I think good Confused

I think they shouldn't be let out (of prison) because they are good. That is stupid anyway, bye.

That entire post doesn't make sense to me...Eh

I get what she's trying to say, but it's meaningless.
ren
Idiot
ren
March 22nd, 2006 at 11:48pm
i understand the purpose of 'good behavior' but to me its almost excusing what the person did. What about the victims nad their families.. the person obviously did somehting wrong nad thats their punishment.. they should serve full term.
-greenday-rok-
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
-greenday-rok-
March 23rd, 2006 at 07:27am
ye it means good, sorry i'll talk normally now
NeoSteph
Basket Case
NeoSteph

Mibba Blog
March 23rd, 2006 at 08:42am
Some crimes are unforgivable and shouldn't be given ''good time behaviour'' Such as Myra Hindley who became a devout christian in jail yet that doesn't excuse the suffering she caused so she was never let out.

However the idea of Jail is to re-educate crinimals so if they make drastic improvements in how they treat others and if they accept responsibility for their actions, i think it's a good programme.

Thats not including the jamie Bulger case.
Lucifers Angel
King For A Couple Of Days
Lucifers Angel
March 23rd, 2006 at 01:45pm
NeoSteph:
Some crimes are unforgivable and shouldn't be given ''good time behaviour'' Such as Myra Hindley who became a devout christian in jail yet that doesn't excuse the suffering she caused so she was never let out.

However the idea of Jail is to re-educate crinimals so if they make drastic improvements in how they treat others and if they accept responsibility for their actions, i think it's a good programme.

can i ask you neo steph i think the points you made were extremely vaild, but what shoud happen to the BOYS who SUPPOSEDLY (sorry i cant spell that word) killed jamie bulger, the reason i ask if that if they were in Germany (i think its germany)they would do some time in a re hab center but they would be able to go home after 1 year because the society in which they live thinks that the perants should hold some responsibilty and not just the boys, because taht is all they were and still are boys, my personal belife is taht it was a game that went totally wrong and that the boy died and they put his body on the train tracks to cover what happened, i have had e mails of some sick and twisted people saying that the boys should be sentenced to death by firing squad, the mails also said that the boys put battries up the boys anus, which is wrong that didnt happen.
NeoSteph
Basket Case
NeoSteph

Mibba Blog
March 23rd, 2006 at 02:50pm
Magne:
NeoSteph:

can i ask you neo steph i think the points you made were extremely vaild, but what shoud happen to the BOYS who SUPPOSEDLY (sorry i cant spell that word) killed jamie bulger, the reason i ask if that if they were in Germany (i think its germany)they would do some time in a re hab center but they would be able to go home after 1 year because the society in which they live thinks that the perants should hold some responsibilty and not just the boys, because taht is all they were and still are boys, my personal belife is taht it was a game that went totally wrong and that the boy died and they put his body on the train tracks to cover what happened, i have had e mails of some sick and twisted people saying that the boys should be sentenced to death by firing squad, the mails also said that the boys put battries up the boys anus, which is wrong that didnt happen.

I think they should of been sent to mental institution instead of a corrective boys institution

and it wasn't supposedly they kidnapped a two year old from a store, took him to a railway track and tortured him

http://www.crimelibrary.com/notorious_murders/young/bulger/3.html

They paraded him around town, they knew what they were doing was wrong, else they wouldn't of hid Jamie's bruises from passers by. They had plenty of chances to have left Bulger where he could be found alive, but they didn't. Your right he wasn't tied to the train tracks, there was no need he was already dead.

Those BOYS, do not deserve the term children after what they did, seeing as children means innocence. They should of been tried as adults. not let out at the age of 18 given new identity's, new houses and new cars.
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
March 23rd, 2006 at 02:53pm
NeoSteph:
Magne:
NeoSteph:

I think they should of been sent to mental institution instead of a corrective boys institution

and it wasn't supposedly they kidnapped a two year old from a store, took him to a railway track and tortured him

They paraded him around town, they knew what they were doing was wrong, else they wouldn't of hid Jamie's bruises from passers by. They had plenty of chances to have left Bulger where he could be found alive, but they didn't. Your right he wasn't tied to the train tracks, there was no need he was already dead.

Those BOYS, do not deserve the term children after what they did, seeing as children means innocence. They should of been tried as adults. not let out at the age of 18 given new identity's, new houses and new cars.

oh please neo steph if we start killing kids for crimes there will be none left, they were kids they are deeply deeply sorry, and yes they shoud be given a fresh start and a new life and they were not given cars and i lokked at the report about the killing and some of it is just been blown out of all proportion. ok what they did was wrong and it should never ever happen, but we have to have faith in the corectional system and hope that they grow up and become a decent member of society. They were not mental they were young kids being stupid that resulted into a death.

And the people who are calling for them to be killed are just sick, like i said i have had mails saying "send this and we'll send it to parliment and see if they will hang the boys or even one i had they wanted me to sign somthing to put electrodes on the boys gentials i could never ever put my name to that.

also ask yourself this and in no way am i saying its jamies mums fault please domt think that, but why wasnt he near his mum. and also when we see the video of the shopping center wasnt he protesting so much that teh boys had to carry him?
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
March 23rd, 2006 at 03:10pm
Magne:
oh please neo steph if we start killing kids for crimes there will be none left, they were kids they are deeply deeply sorry, and yes they shoud be given a fresh start and a new life and they were not given cars and i lokked at the report about the killing and some of it is just been blown out of all proportion. ok what they did was wrong and it should never ever happen, but we have to have faith in the corectional system and hope that they grow up and become a decent member of society. They were not mental they were young kids being stupid that resulted into a death.

And the people who are calling for them to be killed are just sick, like i said i have had mails saying "send this and we'll send it to parliment and see if they will hang the boys or even one i had they wanted me to sign somthing to put electrodes on the boys gentials i could never ever put my name to that.

also ask yourself this and in no way am i saying its jamies mums fault please domt think that, but why wasnt he near his mum. and also when we see the video of the shopping center wasnt he protesting so much that teh boys had to carry him?

She didn't say she wanted the lads dead, did she?

I think she wants them to spend life in prison, as do I. That may seem harsh to you, but just looking at what monstrosities they were capable of makes me think they did not deserve to stand trial as children.

You all know my stance on death pentalty/torture, but I cannot hide my disgust for what those 'children' did. They deserved life, nothing less. If not that, then a much longer prison term than what they got.

Also, I think we put too little faith in how vicious and cold blooded a 'child' can be. No matter what age, cruelty and murder cannot be condoned. To me, it isn't the age the age I care about, it is the crime itself. What they did to that innocent kid was unforgiveable.
NeoSteph
Basket Case
NeoSteph

Mibba Blog
March 23rd, 2006 at 03:42pm
Magne:
NeoSteph:
Magne:
NeoSteph:

I don't think i mentioned the death penalty, i merely want them to be tried as adults, which in England means at least 20 years to life. they spent 8 years in a correctional suite where they were allowed to leave on good behaviour to attend football games and the cinema. They were given cars along with new identites, it's stated in the police report published two years ago.

and no he walked with them as any 2 year old would do. Though i think leaving a little kid outside a shop is quite idiotic i doubt she thought in her mind that two 10 year old boys were going to abduct and murder her son.

and your point about how if we tried kids for every crime they commited there would be none left on the streets, They didn't steal some sweets from a shop they abducted, tortured and murdered a little child that could still be classed as a baby.

You don't think they had any pyscholigical damage at all, let me ask you how many kids do you know murder?
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
March 24th, 2006 at 05:13am
NeoSteph:
Magne:
NeoSteph:
Magne:
NeoSteph:

I don't think i mentioned the death penalty, i merely want them to be tried as adults, which in England means at least 20 years to life. they spent 8 years in a correctional suite where they were allowed to leave on good behaviour to attend football games and the cinema. They were given cars along with new identites, it's stated in the police report published two years ago.

and no he walked with them as any 2 year old would do. Though i think leaving a little kid outside a shop is quite idiotic i doubt she thought in her mind that two 10 year old boys were going to abduct and murder her son.

and your point about how if we tried kids for every crime they commited there would be none left on the streets, They didn't steal some sweets from a shop they abducted, tortured and murdered a little child that could still be classed as a baby.

You don't think they had any pyscholigical damage at all, let me ask you how many kids do you know murder?

no granted the mum couldn't have known what would happen and i did say that, that didnt make it right waht happened, but if at any time my child couldnt go ina shop with me because there was no room for his buggy then i didnt go in either, i shopped some where else, i am not in any way blaming the mum.
NeoSteph
Basket Case
NeoSteph

Mibba Blog
March 24th, 2006 at 03:33pm
Magne:
NeoSteph:
Magne:
NeoSteph:
Magne:
NeoSteph:

no granted the mum couldn't have known what would happen and i did say that, that didnt make it right waht happened, but if at any time my child couldnt go ina shop with me because there was no room for his buggy then i didnt go in either, i shopped some where else, i am not in any way blaming the mum.

I know you weren't blaming her, but I can understand her lapse of judgement. I mean my mum used to tell me stories of how i used to go missing in stores all the time and she would go absolutely barmy.

My older brother once walked out of the house when he was three years old and went down to the park so he could hang out with my eldest brother. My mum didn't notice cause well she has six kids I would probably lose track every so often.

But I stand by my judgement that they should of been tried as Adults, and recieved mental help.
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
March 24th, 2006 at 05:14pm
NeoSteph:
Magne:
NeoSteph:
Magne:
NeoSteph:
Magne:
NeoSteph:

I know you weren't blaming her, but I can understand her lapse of judgement. I mean my mum used to tell me stories of how i used to go missing in stores all the time and she would go absolutely barmy.

My older brother once walked out of the house when he was three years old and went down to the park so he could hang out with my eldest brother. My mum didn't notice cause well she has six kids I would probably lose track every so often.

But I stand by my judgement that they should of been tried as Adults, and recieved mental help.

my eldest son once walked out the house down the back garden through the fence to my neighbours house and then went into her house and fell asleep on her bed, he was gone for a couple of hours we were going bonkers and the police were out looking for im and they had dogs out, and then she came knocking on the door with him in her arms and said "does this belong to you" my pint is this, unless you have children you cannot know the fear we went through it was without a shadow of a doubt the worst two hours of my life. And i know if anything did happen to him i would want the person/people put in jail for a very very long time, but those boys were just kids and if we start put kids in asylums them there is no hope for the human race, and they were given new identities for they're own safety.
NeoSteph
Basket Case
NeoSteph

Mibba Blog
March 24th, 2006 at 05:29pm
But those boys didn't just get out of hand there's evidence to show that they could of been manipulated by movies and there home enivorment, which is a pyschological problem.

Not only kidnapping Jamie, but being able to talk there way around plenty of witnesses and hiding his bruises is clear evidence that what they did was thought out.

Before they beat him to death, they throw paint over him, a significant sign of trying to mask Jamie's human features so it could be easier to kill him. They removed themselves from the situation, something that is a key resemblance of notorious serial killers.
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
March 24th, 2006 at 08:22pm
NeoSteph:
But those boys didn't just get out of hand there's evidence to show that they could of been manipulated by movies and there home enivorment, which is a pyschological problem.

Not only kidnapping Jamie, but being able to talk there way around plenty of witnesses and hiding his bruises is clear evidence that what they did was thought out.

Before they beat him to death, they throw paint over him, a significant sign of trying to mask Jamie's human features so it could be easier to kill him. They removed themselves from the situation, something that is a key resemblance of notorious serial killers.

then perhaps we should put the perants on trial aswell. There are a lot of horror stories about what they did or didint do to jamie and i have heard a lot and most of them contracdict themselfs. We will never know what really happened most of it is just speculation. There has to be a point where kids are given some leaniency for what they did, and to try them like adults thats not a good idea. Because in the eys of the law you are not an adult until you are 16.
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
March 25th, 2006 at 05:35am
Magne:
NeoSteph:

then perhaps we should put the perants on trial aswell. There are a lot of horror stories about what they did or didint do to jamie and i have heard a lot and most of them contracdict themselfs. We will never know what really happened most of it is just speculation. There has to be a point where kids are given some leaniency for what they did, and to try them like adults thats not a good idea. Because in the eys of the law you are not an adult until you are 16.

But in my eyes a crime like that washed away any innocence or lenience I would bestow upon them.
Register