The Casualties

AuthorMessage
Spirit Of '77
Falling In Love With The Board
Spirit Of '77
August 18th, 2005 at 01:54pm
fatpunk_50:
im wearing my underground army shirt right now and i ordered a made in nyc shirt over machete.... i heared the casualties are already starting to reord their new album and they are making a dvd!

awesome Smile now that i think baout it i dont have any casualties shirts anymore. i sued to have 2 of them but my mom through away that one and i cut up the other ones and made a patch out of the logo and used the fabric for other things because it was way too big for me and was covered in bleach and hair dye anyway. and i didnt figure i needed it since i had the other one that i liked better anyway...
fatpunk_50
Geek
fatpunk_50
August 18th, 2005 at 01:59pm
whoa that sucks my mom almost fainted when she saw my shirt but i think she realized this is who i am and shaving my hawk off while im asleep wont fix the problem i became.
Spirit Of '77
Spirit Of '77
August 18th, 2005 at 02:11pm
fatpunk_50:
whoa that sucks my mom almost fainted when she saw my shirt but i think she realized this is who i am and shaving my hawk off while im asleep wont fix the problem i became.

yea, my mom used to tell herself (and everyone else) that it was just a phase back in 8th grade. but now i'll be in 11th, and well, the only thing that's really changed is that i've started listening to a lot more real punk bands now (cuz i was basically a sk8r punk dork in 8th grade, haha) and now my mom thinks i look like a slut. haha. she told me "all the clothes you wear keep getting sluttier and sluttier! you can see your whole bra in that one!!!" (which you couldn't) and i was just like "so? everyone knowsi'm wearing one anyway..."
fatpunk_50
Geek
fatpunk_50
August 18th, 2005 at 02:14pm
xAnarchy4theUSAx:
fatpunk_50:

yea, my mom used to tell herself (and everyone else) that it was just a phase back in 8th grade. but now i'll be in 11th, and well, the only thing that's really changed is that i've started listening to a lot more real punk bands now (cuz i was basically a sk8r punk dork in 8th grade, haha) and now my mom thinks i look like a slut. haha. she told me "all the clothes you wear keep getting sluttier and sluttier! you can see your whole bra in that one!!!" (which you couldn't) and i was just like "so? everyone knowsi'm wearing one anyway..."
you proved points there i guess my mom just gave up..but that bitch wont take me to get a mohawk.....
Spirit Of '77
Spirit Of '77
August 18th, 2005 at 02:17pm
i would give you a mohawk if i lived near you Very Happy i love shaving people's heads. haha. i gave my friend a mohawk in 9th grade (it was her birthday present to me, she said i could give her a mohawk) and i gave my boyfriend one a few months ago. my mom is being stupidabout my hair now. she lets me dye it (probably becuase she knows i would do it anyway), but now if i spike it or anything she gets pissed and takes away all my privelegdes and refusing to let me go to any of the shows i have planned unless i wash it out before i go anywhere. whichdoesnt make much sense since i had liberty spikes in 9th grade, but hey. she's just embarrassed by me...
fatpunk_50
Geek
fatpunk_50
August 18th, 2005 at 02:22pm
thanks! but sadly my mom would just shave it again my mom lets me spike it but she dont let me dye it .....weird....my dad said i looked like a fat version of jorge with a beared when i spiked my hair
Spirit Of '77
Spirit Of '77
August 18th, 2005 at 02:27pm
hehehe, kaelen would be running for the hills! she's terrified of jorge and most facial haired men...

this is what i looked like with my liberty spikes:

well, kinda. it wasnt done that time and i let my friends help me so it was all lop-sided and falling. and i'm wearing an old dance costume because i was at a friends house and we were trying them on for something to do... but im also wearing my old casualties shirt that i cut up...
fatpunk_50
Geek
fatpunk_50
August 18th, 2005 at 02:31pm
thats awesome! my spikes were crooked from the back my dad tried to help but he sucks at hair so i did it myself.....
Spirit Of '77
Spirit Of '77
August 18th, 2005 at 02:33pm
i would generally do the front and have kaelen do the back if she was around. but if she wasnt i just did it all myself.

what really sucked though was that for like 2 weeks straight it rained when i had to walk home from school. so i came home covered in glue and had to re-do it every night instead of leaving it for a few days and just fixing the ones that start to fall...
fatpunk_50
Geek
fatpunk_50
August 18th, 2005 at 02:38pm
the first time i tired to remove the spikes i could never get em out the damn things were water proof i used rubber spiking cement gel and ravex4 hair spray those spikes were indestructable!
Spirit Of '77
Spirit Of '77
August 18th, 2005 at 02:40pm
fatpunk_50:
the first time i tired to remove the spikes i could never get em out the damn things were water proof i used rubber spiking cement gel and ravex4 hair spray those spikes were indestructable!

oh fuck, i had to use almost a whole bottle of shampoo the first tiem i did mine! i just used elmer's glue but after that first time i watered it down a bit and it still stayed up but washed out a lot easier... and didnt look as cummy. haha (but if anyone asked i told them i put cum in my hair and that it worked quite nicely).
fatpunk_50
Geek
fatpunk_50
August 18th, 2005 at 02:43pm
hahahahaha yea thats a good one!
Spirit Of '77
Spirit Of '77
August 19th, 2005 at 02:24pm
i was wrong about the day of the casualties concert. apparently their coming here on 9/2 not 9/5. oh well, i still get to go Very Happy good thing i went on their site last night or i probably would have gone on the wrong day...
Gustavatron.
Addict
Gustavatron.
August 19th, 2005 at 05:02pm
OMG! LIBERTY SPIKES! awesomeness... they are good ones too... no fake almost spikes...

wow
TheFaggot
King For A Couple Of Days
TheFaggot
August 19th, 2005 at 05:09pm
They're ok..... My cat loves them....
Gustavatron.
Addict
Gustavatron.
August 19th, 2005 at 05:12pm
TheFaggot:
hmhm...Cat? did you ask?
TheFaggot
TheFaggot
August 19th, 2005 at 05:17pm
Emotion Regression:
TheFaggot:
hmhm...Cat? did you ask?
Well... He loves punk, watches the punk show, and he runs to the speakers every time I put on something of the casualties.... Very Happy
Gustavatron.
Addict
Gustavatron.
August 19th, 2005 at 05:44pm
TheFaggot:
Emotion Regression:
TheFaggot:
hmhm...Cat? did you ask?
Well... He loves punk, watches the punk show, and he runs to the speakers every time I put on something of the casualties.... Very Happy
Cool Cool Cat... let me have him!!!
TheFaggot
TheFaggot
August 19th, 2005 at 05:59pm
Emotion Regression:
TheFaggot:
Emotion Regression:
TheFaggot:
hmhm...Cat? did you ask?
Cool Cool Cat... let me have him!!!
No way! *pets kitty*

He loves slash, by the way... Still want him? Cool
Spirit Of '77
Spirit Of '77
August 19th, 2005 at 10:36pm
nathan's cat, melvin, loves punk too Very Happy he's a blue kitty... hehe.
Register