AuthorMessage
blah blah blah
Idiot
blah blah blah
August 9th, 2005 at 12:34pm
longview17:
Swallow My Pride:
jimmydied2day:
are they definitely making a new album? has it been confirmed, i thought it was jus a rumour?

Dunno, I hope its true! I want them to go on tour again!
well they are still on tour lol and yeah it is true, the album is probably going to be out next summer

see i wish they WOULDN'T make a new album so soon, poor Adie, and Joey, Jakob, Ramona, lil Frankie, and Estelle!
what about them! they deserve there daddy's and in Adies case her husband
Emo.Muffin.
Geek
Emo.Muffin.
August 9th, 2005 at 06:42pm
its Auburn Hills on sept 11th and yes I am going.

ps. I made the first thread on this.
Kme
Jackass
Kme
August 9th, 2005 at 07:16pm
Dookierox:
its Auburn Hills on sept 11th and yes I am going.

ps. I made the first thread on this.

Do I know you? You're on my friends list. Confused
Teenage Lobotomy
Geek
Teenage Lobotomy
August 9th, 2005 at 08:38pm
Redundant Girl:
longview17:
Swallow My Pride:
jimmydied2day:
are they definitely making a new album? has it been confirmed, i thought it was jus a rumour?

well they are still on tour lol and yeah it is true, the album is probably going to be out next summer

see i wish they WOULDN'T make a new album so soon, poor Adie, and Joey, Jakob, Ramona, lil Frankie, and Estelle!

We need our music! Its been like 4 years since they did anything new! We have been neglected! They need to make up for lost time!
I know their families need them too, but they chose their jobs
I_Eat_Pancakes
Falling In Love With The Board
I_Eat_Pancakes
August 9th, 2005 at 10:52pm
Swallow My Pride:
Redundant Girl:
longview17:
Swallow My Pride:
jimmydied2day:

We need our music! Its been like 4 years since they did anything new! We have been neglected! They need to make up for lost time!
I know their families need them too, but they chose their jobs

lmfao
multi-colored
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
multi-colored
August 10th, 2005 at 02:52am
i was supposed to go to that concert but my friend who said she would buy the tickets and i could pay her later, never got them, and then they were sold out by the time that she tired... i was pissed
Wakemeupwhenrealityends
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Wakemeupwhenrealityends
August 10th, 2005 at 03:02am
I'm going to the Sept. 11th concert in Detriot. I got tickets as soon as they went on sale. Sorry about your perdicamint, hope everything works out. Wink
April?!
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
April?!
August 10th, 2005 at 07:29pm
wow. i didnt think this thread would get so big. sorry if i annoyed anyone with the "what should i wear" line... lol any way thanks for all the advice and comments! yay *high fives all that are going to the sept. 11 concert*

and i KNOW the tickets for that concert arent sold out so keep looking! on ticketmaster they are still going for like the max. of $45...
On_My_Own
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
On_My_Own
August 11th, 2005 at 12:15am
I went to the May 7th in Grand Rapids! It was so awesome..ok..sry its all down in my sig. Anywhos I really wanted to go to the Detriot one!! Just go and have some serious fun!!
Formerly squirts7
Jackass
Formerly squirts7
August 11th, 2005 at 01:01am
On_My_Own:
I went to the May 7th in Grand Rapids! It was so awesome..ok..sry its all down in my sig. Anywhos I really wanted to go to the Detriot one!! Just go and have some serious fun!!

Wow, really? I went to the May 7th concert too...
Formerly squirts7
Jackass
Formerly squirts7
August 11th, 2005 at 01:02am
ACTION PACKED quatre:
Formerly squirts7:
Woo Hoo ! I'm going on Septemer 11th too!! Yea !

is thay you in your avatar?

Yes it is...
April?!
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
April?!
August 11th, 2005 at 08:47pm
my best friend went to the may 7th concert... now we are going together to the sept. 11 one... do you guys live in michigan?
Wakemeupwhenrealityends
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Wakemeupwhenrealityends
August 12th, 2005 at 01:08am
I went to the May 7th concert in Grand Rapids too!!! It was my very first concert and it was awesome!!! It truly was the best day of my life lol.
April?!
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
April?!
August 12th, 2005 at 08:12pm
this will be my 1st concert and i hope it will be the best day of my life... lol
we have side seats but we are hoping they are up high enough. they are sec. 103 row p, so yeah.
Spirit Of '77
Falling In Love With The Board
Spirit Of '77
August 15th, 2005 at 02:48am
i'm going Very Happy it'll be my 3rd time seeing green day, kaelen and nathan's 2nd, and butttt's 4th.
Register