Rotting On Here
Dehren McGhengland
August 11th, 2005 at 04:57am
Nope..
ttw22
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
ttw22
August 11th, 2005 at 06:01am
I was there. It was pretty awesome, wasn't it?
Bo
Geek
Bo
August 11th, 2005 at 07:45pm
I was there, in section 115. i was with my dad. It was so awesome! I loved everything Billie did... I loved when he put his hand down his pants and when he humped that one guy. It was my first conert.It was awesome! I got a pink t-shirt too
milkshake227
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
milkshake227
August 11th, 2005 at 10:14pm
does anyone have any pictures? reviews? what was the setlist? what did the stage look like? thanks in advance
Bo
Geek
Bo
August 12th, 2005 at 01:14am
Sorry, I don't have pics, but I do remember everything! I already posted my concer review so go check it out!
milkshake227
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
milkshake227
August 12th, 2005 at 06:30pm
where did you post it?
Bo
Geek
Bo
August 12th, 2005 at 07:03pm
Here: http://www.geekstinkbreath.net/greenday/concertreview/301/
milkshake227
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
milkshake227
August 13th, 2005 at 01:20am
sweet thanks can you tell me what the stage looked like though? was there a giant tv screen so you could see what was happening better
Bo
Geek
Bo
August 13th, 2005 at 01:44am
No, there was a screen, but it wasn't on! I was so pissed! But it still kicked ass big time. There was fire everywhere and confetti. It rocked
shesarebel223
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
shesarebel223
August 13th, 2005 at 03:47pm
i was there! it was awesome..even though my seat was on the side of the stage. they rocked and sounded amazing. best concert i have ever seen. i know that this was posted before..but if neone has pictures or anything...please post them!
milkshake227
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
milkshake227
August 13th, 2005 at 06:49pm
did they have that giant screen that you can send text messages to?
Bo
Geek
Bo
August 13th, 2005 at 08:51pm
No...
shesarebel223
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
shesarebel223
August 13th, 2005 at 11:56pm
no they didn't?
did they have that at a show that you went to?
that would be soooo awesome!!! man i wish they did that!! well i could also see some very explicit messages up there....haha. that would've been soooo cool!
milkshake227
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
milkshake227
August 14th, 2005 at 12:26am
yeah i went to the salk lake city show last november and they had a giant screen between bands you could send in texts and pictures and it would show it on there it was cool damn i wish they had it cause im goin to the salt lake city show in september
shesarebel223
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
shesarebel223
August 14th, 2005 at 12:39am
thats soo awesome!! did the band read any??

what did the messages usually say?
milkshake227
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
milkshake227
August 14th, 2005 at 03:06am
no the band didnt read any they just showed up on the screen most of em just said green day rules or something like that i did "whats the deal with count chocula" mark povman sucks (a kid me and my friend didnt like we saw there) and **** ******* rules ( dont want to reveal my name)
.chrome
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
.chrome
August 16th, 2005 at 05:01am
Gah, I wish I could have gone. It sounds like it was fun.

I had sinus surgery the day of the concert. Life sucks.
marina
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
marina
August 18th, 2005 at 01:05am
Bobessica...I was 4 sections away from you, in 111, with my friend. I had such great seats and saw everything! It was sooo great! Definitely one of the highlights of my life. I'm surprised I still had a voice, because I sang along to every single song! I almost wish I could rewind and go back, so I could experience it all over again.

I tried taking pictures with my cell phone, but I wasn't close enough to get clear pics, so I have 1 pic of the stage set up for Jimmy Eat World (I was testing to see how it would look). After seeing the results of that 1 pic, I decided to just kick back and enjoy the show. They would've looked like little ants on the screen...... Laughing

Marina
Bo
Geek
Bo
August 18th, 2005 at 03:34am
marina:
Bobessica...I was 4 sections away from you, in 111, with my friend. I had such great seats and saw everything! It was sooo great! Definitely one of the highlights of my life. I'm surprised I still had a voice, because I sang along to every single song! I almost wish I could rewind and go back, so I could experience it all over again.

I tried taking pictures with my cell phone, but I wasn't close enough to get clear pics, so I have 1 pic of the stage set up for Jimmy Eat World (I was testing to see how it would look). After seeing the results of that 1 pic, I decided to just kick back and enjoy the show. They would've looked like little ants on the screen...... Laughing

Marina

Cool! I had good seats too. I tried taking pictures with my cell phone too. I got like 3 or 4 of them, but they are bad. I know, I wish I could go back too! I wish it would have never ended. We didn't watch Jimmy Eat World because we were standing in line to get a shirt. Oh well, I was there for Green Day anyways. Wink
Register