Give Me Novacaine

AuthorMessage
The Fool On The Hill
Had A Life Before GSB
The Fool On The Hill
September 24th, 2005 at 03:24pm
haha i lovee soccer
no they didnt mean to the throw the bottle at me. they were trying to throw it to someone behind me and i was talking and not paying attnetion and it just hit me in the head. lol.

i'm agressive. i loveeeeeeee being agressive. i love shoving and slide tackling heehee. but i can't slide tackle cuz i hurt my knee on tuesday Sad
*Mainlining*Murder*Baby*
Geek
*Mainlining*Murder*Baby*

Mibba
September 24th, 2005 at 03:29pm
oh htat sux i havent done that in a long time my friend taught me how to doit it was kool but i suck now so.....oh well! agressviness is fun but i get in lots of fight s if i get pused wehile were palying and the bitch just liek shoves me *intentionally* and i start fighting her its not the smartes t hing but i do it anyways
The Fool On The Hill
Had A Life Before GSB
The Fool On The Hill
September 24th, 2005 at 03:37pm
haha i dont do that. i'm too kind. i just like to egg them on and shove them without the ref noticing and then they get all bitchy at me and are like "WTF are you doing?" hahha its funny.

i never really started slide tackling til this year. i just like did it. but theni scraped my knee on monday. and i had another game on tuesday and i ripped the cut open again and its takig a long time to heal..grrr
*Mainlining*Murder*Baby*
Geek
*Mainlining*Murder*Baby*

Mibba
September 24th, 2005 at 03:44pm
haha im just ggressive i dont care whos watching ill fight you anywyas im almost got in a fihgt last night on the publin bus because soem girl whi thinks shes better then me was on there with her lill gd merch...whihc i have nne of becausei dont need ppl to kow oh im a fam so i must have everything im not liek thatbut she only know BOBD and she thinks she knows all their is to know which is bull so i almost fought her but i got kicked off fthe bus before i actually got tohit her...suck..

that souinds really gross hope it gets better but ewww lol
The Fool On The Hill
Had A Life Before GSB
The Fool On The Hill
September 24th, 2005 at 03:51pm
tsk tsk shame on you.

yeah i dont have green day stuff. i have like one shirt that i dont even like that much. i can't find any good tshirts. they're all crappy and teenie and all abt BOBD and stuff like that. grrr.. i wish there were a store online that sold older green day merch from like the warning, insom and dookie days. that would be awesome
*Mainlining*Murder*Baby*
Geek
*Mainlining*Murder*Baby*

Mibba
September 24th, 2005 at 05:20pm
there is punkutopia.com might stil have some stuff nd if not just go to like GDA i think they have a store and if not....ebay might have some good things to i havent seen but my friend jose said htey had some good stuff sowho knos i have on patch of green day that i never put on anything mostly cuz i want mroe patches but yeah i shoulda hit her its not my fault i dont liek lil bitches who think theyre better then me and especially if htey think because htey love the music moer then me there are very LITTLE ppl that love music more then me i know that for a fact
*Mainlining*Murder*Baby*
Geek
*Mainlining*Murder*Baby*

Mibba
September 24th, 2005 at 08:46pm
i need help from whoever knows this whole sotry still
The Fool On The Hill
Had A Life Before GSB
The Fool On The Hill
September 25th, 2005 at 12:23am
whoa i dont think i remember the story anymore Sad
i just know natalie ran away from billie and hung out wit hthat gay guy who tried to set her up with another guy and then i thats all i remmy.
The Fool On The Hill
Had A Life Before GSB
The Fool On The Hill
September 25th, 2005 at 12:23am
oh wiat wasnt there that trl thingy?
*Mainlining*Murder*Baby*
Geek
*Mainlining*Murder*Baby*

Mibba
September 25th, 2005 at 02:03am
no i hate trl so i kno that wasnt ther for sure..leave mizael alone!! lol
*Mainlining*Murder*Baby*
Geek
*Mainlining*Murder*Baby*

Mibba
September 25th, 2005 at 02:05am
hahah ok david i remember hte end but ineed all the otehr plots lol
*Mainlining*Murder*Baby*
Geek
*Mainlining*Murder*Baby*

Mibba
September 26th, 2005 at 12:23am
im so prouda myselfi finally qrote the sequal!
Revenge_o
Geek
Revenge_o
September 26th, 2005 at 04:55am
*gasp* you should be proud
*hands you a cookie*
*Mainlining*Murder*Baby*
Geek
*Mainlining*Murder*Baby*

Mibba
September 26th, 2005 at 09:32am
yayy i got a cookie!
fall_intoplace_
Geek
fall_intoplace_
September 26th, 2005 at 01:08pm
when i have time i definitely plan on reading give me novacaine in its entirity. but school really sucks. don't worry. only a coupole more months until grades are locked so then i can stop doing work Twisted Evil
*Mainlining*Murder*Baby*
Geek
*Mainlining*Murder*Baby*

Mibba
September 26th, 2005 at 07:16pm
catch 22!!!! lol

=D i hear it took some chick like four days so you should be pretty entertained and then when you doen with that you can ready my sequal! woo go me i had a story worth actually doing a sequal
Revenge_o
Geek
Revenge_o
September 26th, 2005 at 07:28pm
really? 4 days, wow!
it took me two weeks to catch up to 65 and that was including lunchtimes during school...
oh and can i just say... teh sequwl bought back memories.. yeh
glad you liked that cookie.. i've sadly ran out Sad ... must go to the shop
*Mainlining*Murder*Baby*
Geek
*Mainlining*Murder*Baby*

Mibba
September 26th, 2005 at 07:54pm
oh damn haha that s a WHILE but it hink the girl was like reading straight non stop she might have been on vaca ionno...
yes go get more cookies for me! so that i can write more and eat cookies and get fatter! and when ppl poke me i can bust a pillsbury doughboy or smack them away when im pms-ing and go DONT TOUCH MY TUMMY! =) i do that alot@!!!!
*Mainlining*Murder*Baby*
Geek
*Mainlining*Murder*Baby*

Mibba
September 29th, 2005 at 08:19pm
ok i have a wuestion.....what is the point in ppl making me write if you dont read it? im so confused
The Fool On The Hill
Had A Life Before GSB
The Fool On The Hill
September 29th, 2005 at 11:46pm
AHH! i didn't even know you posted a sequel *rushes to read*
Register