Green Day To Perform At The NFL Opening

AuthorMessage
September Has Passed
King For A Couple Of Days
September Has Passed
September 8th, 2005 at 09:03pm
i watched it.... it was cool. except they cut the song short at the end...
Eliana Rampage
Jackass
Eliana Rampage
September 8th, 2005 at 09:03pm
Yeah I noticed that and I got really mad at whoever made them cut it short...lol
GreenDay_Fan17
Addict
GreenDay_Fan17
September 8th, 2005 at 09:04pm
WAIT im a teenie cause i went to a green day concert?
Rae.
Post Whore
Rae.
September 8th, 2005 at 09:04pm
xXBillieOwnsXx:
Tig:
xXBillieOwnsXx:
Tig:
xXBillieOwnsXx:
Tig:
xXBillieOwnsXx:
Okay people, just leave the poor kids alone...they'll learn more than one song eventually...=/ It's not fair to them if you call them that~

What teenies? No actually I think its perfectly fair. Cool

Well it depends...if they say they are in love with "Billy jo" then by all means call them teenies cause those piss me off lol

The ones who piss me of are the ones who see Green Day written on my ruler or something and go "oh so you like Green Day eh? The whole Boulevard of Broken Dreams..."

And then they refuse to belive there is more to Green Day than BOBD and the AI album.

Ah...those tick me off too. =/ yeah, I hate that...

I also hate hearing about all these teenies who have seen Green Day in concert when I haven't...

Ouch. That hurts...well I'm sure you'll get to one...if I did, I promise you that you will (my parents hate punk rock and they let me go)

Thats not the problem really...they aren't coming here and I live in Toronto which is like the biggest city in Canada! They were here last September but I wasn't obsessed then nor did I have money. Since then they came to London ( two hours away ) and a few weeks ago barrie which is like half an hour away and she said it was Toronto but it wasn't and I couldnt go.Sad

Ok off this topic talking about it is worse.
Eliana Rampage
Jackass
Eliana Rampage
September 8th, 2005 at 09:05pm
Tig:
xXBillieOwnsXx:
Tig:
xXBillieOwnsXx:
Tig:
xXBillieOwnsXx:
Tig:
xXBillieOwnsXx:
Okay people, just leave the poor kids alone...they'll learn more than one song eventually...=/ It's not fair to them if you call them that~

What teenies? No actually I think its perfectly fair. Cool

Well it depends...if they say they are in love with "Billy jo" then by all means call them teenies cause those piss me off lol

The ones who piss me of are the ones who see Green Day written on my ruler or something and go "oh so you like Green Day eh? The whole Boulevard of Broken Dreams..."

And then they refuse to belive there is more to Green Day than BOBD and the AI album.

Ah...those tick me off too. =/ yeah, I hate that...

I also hate hearing about all these teenies who have seen Green Day in concert when I haven't...

Ouch. That hurts...well I'm sure you'll get to one...if I did, I promise you that you will (my parents hate punk rock and they let me go)

Thats not the problem really...they aren't coming here and I live in Toronto which is like the biggest city in Canada! They were here last September but I wasn't obsessed then nor did I have money. Since then they came to London ( two hours away ) and a few weeks ago barrie which is like half an hour away and she said it was Toronto but it wasn't and I couldnt go.Sad

Ok off this topic talking about it is worse.

Allright...but before we stop...I promise you you'll get to one...

Okay OFF TOPIC...
GreenDay_Fan17
Addict
GreenDay_Fan17
xXBillieOwnsXx:
Yeah I noticed that and I got really mad at whoever made them cut it short...lol

same here i was like WTF!? if they wanted to cut someone take freakin kayne off....he sucked
Franny.
Falling In Love With The Board
Franny.
californa_cement:
I thinkthey played BOBD because it was the least contreversial besides WMUWSE. but i dont know why they didnt play that... My dad had a chance to be there and see them and the game.

that's true. but i don't think the nfl thing cares what they perform. remember kanye west saying something about bush not caring about black people? he said that during some performance and like someone important didn't want nfl to let kanye play at the kickoff. but they didn't care and got kanya to play anyway.
whoa
King For A Couple Of Days
whoa
September 8th, 2005 at 09:06pm
GreenDay420:
californa_cement:
I thinkthey played BOBD because it was the least contreversial besides WMUWSE. but i dont know why they didnt play that... My dad had a chance to be there and see them and the game.

that's true. but i don't think the nfl thing cares what they perform. remember kanye west saying something about bush not caring about black people? he said that during some performance and like someone important didn't want nfl to let kanye play at the kickoff. but they didn't care and got kanya to play anyway.
i dont know. But I think Green Day had a much stronger feeling for this than Kanye..
Rae.
Post Whore
Rae.
September 8th, 2005 at 09:06pm
I better....I know I will when their next album comes out but thats depressing. At the moment I'm hoping on seeing my second favorite band when their new cd comes out in JAN/FEB and that shouldn't be a problem since their pretty much Torontonians.

Ok thats it. Vent done. BACK on topic.
Eliana Rampage
Jackass
Eliana Rampage
September 8th, 2005 at 09:07pm
GreenDay_Fan17:
xXBillieOwnsXx:

same here i was like WTF!? if they wanted to cut someone take freakin kayne off....he sucked

Yeah I agree...seriously, I mean can't they spare 5 seconds for Green Day? >_<
Rae.
Post Whore
Rae.
September 8th, 2005 at 09:07pm
GreenDay_Fan17:
xXBillieOwnsXx:

Yeah that was sad....
Rae.
Post Whore
Rae.
September 8th, 2005 at 09:08pm
xXBillieOwnsXx:
GreenDay_Fan17:
xXBillieOwnsXx:

NFL sucks what do you expect?

Sorry for NFL fans...
Eliana Rampage
Jackass
Eliana Rampage
Tig:
GreenDay_Fan17:
xXBillieOwnsXx:

Yeah that was sad....

*nods* Sometimes I wonder how people pick who performs...*eye roll*
GreenDay_Fan17
Addict
GreenDay_Fan17
xXBillieOwnsXx:
GreenDay_Fan17:
xXBillieOwnsXx:

O_O i know really.....and i think its more than 5 sec. lol its probably like 10-15 sec.
Rae.
Post Whore
Rae.
September 8th, 2005 at 09:09pm
xXBillieOwnsXx:
Tig:
GreenDay_Fan17:
xXBillieOwnsXx:

Yeah that was sad....

*nods* Sometimes I wonder how people pick who performs...*eye roll*

Oh well. Its over.
Eliana Rampage
Jackass
Eliana Rampage
September 8th, 2005 at 09:09pm
GreenDay_Fan17:
xXBillieOwnsXx:
GreenDay_Fan17:
xXBillieOwnsXx:

O_O i know really.....and i think its more than 5 sec. lol its probably like 10-15 sec.

XD Yea honestly...but I may get in touch with Green Day cause my dad knows the dude who owns the Pats really well...lol
Rae.
Post Whore
Rae.
September 8th, 2005 at 09:10pm
GreenDay_Fan17:
xXBillieOwnsXx:
GreenDay_Fan17:
xXBillieOwnsXx:

Actually if you want to get precise it would have been more than that too.
GreenDay_Fan17
Addict
GreenDay_Fan17
dude green day is like everywhere now.....i mean the grammys, vmas, lots of concerts, now this.....don't they ever get a break?
Eliana Rampage
Jackass
Eliana Rampage
They'll get a break...I wonder how the boys have so much frikkin energy O_O;
Rae.
Post Whore
Rae.
GreenDay_Fan17:
dude green day is like everywhere now.....i mean the grammys, vmas, lots of concerts, now this.....don't they ever get a break?

WAH! Lets not talk about the "C" word please!
Register