The Ramones

AuthorMessage
Magenta
Jackass
Magenta
September 10th, 2005 at 01:22am
I_AM_KING:

yeah I agree!!! People who don't listen to the band shouldn't buy the shirt,,just cuz they think the band is rad,,god it really pisses me of sometimes,,It's like poser lovers!!
yeah I have peoblems!!

i've been in pac sun a few times, i admit it....their classic rock shirts are fucking awesome. but i don't buy the kiss shirts because i dont listen to them them like i do the ramones and led zeppelin. (i have a zep tee shirt too) sure i've heard of them, and i like a few songs by them, but i'm not going to wear a shirt that says it if i dont listen to them.
*Elvis.Baby.X.
Geek
*Elvis.Baby.X.
September 10th, 2005 at 01:24am
i_have_billies_socks:
I_AM_KING:

yeah I agree!!! People who don't listen to the band shouldn't buy the shirt,,just cuz they think the band is rad,,god it really pisses me of sometimes,,It's like poser lovers!!
yeah I have peoblems!!

i've been in pac sun a few times, i admit it....their classic rock shirts are fucking awesome. but i don't buy the kiss shirts because i dont listen to them them like i do the ramones and led zeppelin. (i have a zep tee shirt too) sure i've heard of them, and i like a few songs by them, but i'm not going to wear a shirt that says it if i dont listen to them.

well yeah,,I mean okay,,I don't listen to the Sex Pistols of what ever,,but I love the shirt,,but I'm not gunna get it cuz I don't know any songs by them,,but you know people have their own oppinions!
Magenta
Jackass
Magenta
September 10th, 2005 at 01:27am
I_AM_KING:
i_have_billies_socks:
I_AM_KING:

yeah I have peoblems!!

well yeah,,I mean okay,,I don't listen to the Sex Pistols of what ever,,but I love the shirt,,but I'm not gunna get it cuz I don't know any songs by them,,but you know people have their own oppinions!

at least you know who they are. Cool

the sex pistols fucking pwn, they're my...*counts on fingers* 3rd favourite band.
*Elvis.Baby.X.
Geek
*Elvis.Baby.X.
September 10th, 2005 at 01:29am
i_have_billies_socks:
I_AM_KING:
i_have_billies_socks:
I_AM_KING:

yeah I have peoblems!!

the sex pistols fucking pwn, they're my...*counts on fingers* 3rd favourite band.

really,,I really want one of their C.D'S!!!!
It would be rad!!!
Magenta
Jackass
Magenta
September 10th, 2005 at 01:31am
I_AM_KING:
i_have_billies_socks:
I_AM_KING:
i_have_billies_socks:
I_AM_KING:

yeah I have peoblems!!

It would be rad!!!

i think they only have one cd....well unless you count their live cd's and stuff.

you NEED to get nevermind the bollocks.

one of the best albums ever!
*Elvis.Baby.X.
Geek
*Elvis.Baby.X.
September 10th, 2005 at 01:33am
i think they only have one cd....well unless you count their live cd's and stuff.

really,,I think I'm gunna go out and buy it this weekend!!
mann thx!!
Spirit Of '77
Falling In Love With The Board
Spirit Of '77
September 10th, 2005 at 02:05am
i dooooo love the ramones. especially "brain drain". that cd is way good. and dee dee's the coolest because he quit to become a bad rapper and he said "1! 2! 3! 4!" and was so underappreciated...
The Duck's Nuts
The Duck's Nuts
September 10th, 2005 at 08:08pm
I_AM_KING:
i_have_billies_socks:
I_AM_KING:
i_have_billies_socks:
I_AM_KING:

yeah I have peoblems!!

It would be rad!!!

i got 2 yesterday. i got Kiss This for $9.50, which was awesome coz i saw other places selling it for more. i got Never Mind The Bollocks for $9.95. heh. they were selling it for about 29 at another place.
Purple Rain
King For A Couple Of Days
Purple Rain
September 11th, 2005 at 12:30am
I got a greatest hits cd of theirs. I love it Very Happy
___katrina
___katrina
September 11th, 2005 at 12:56am
I strongly dislike their music. Yeah yeah they're important to punk and everything, but I think their music is annoying, to be honest.
The Duck's Nuts
The Duck's Nuts
September 11th, 2005 at 02:15am
i saw Adios Amigos in a shop yesterday for about 20 bucks. i've never sene it anywhere else. i've checked the websites for a few different shops, and you have to order it in from them. it's the same with pretty much all of their CDs. i must go back there when i have a spare 20 bucks.
heyyitsmichelle
Geek
heyyitsmichelle
September 11th, 2005 at 10:08am
I love the ramones! But I can never find any of their actual cds anywhere. They always have the 'greatest hits' ones. Maybe I should just order them online...
The Duck's Nuts
The Duck's Nuts
September 11th, 2005 at 10:15am
i wish i could order them, aswell as other CDs online, but i cannot. as i do not have acces to a credit card Mad
Spirit Of '77
Spirit Of '77
September 11th, 2005 at 10:31am
I_AM_KING:

really,,I think I'm gunna go out and buy it this weekend!!
mann thx!!

good plan Up i fucking love that cd.

and yea, that's their only studio album.
pieces.of.jennifer's.body
Geek
pieces.of.jennifer's.body
September 11th, 2005 at 10:36am
RAMONES ROCK!!! <333333
that means everything... Cool
mmprgreen350
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
mmprgreen350
September 12th, 2005 at 12:42pm
i love this band they are a true example of classic and true punk rock
Rae.
Post Whore
Rae.
September 12th, 2005 at 04:36pm
RockNRollHighSchool:
I love the ramones! But I can never find any of their actual cds anywhere. They always have the 'greatest hits' ones. Maybe I should just order them online...

Same I ended up buying one with a bunch of random songs.
Franny.
Franny.
September 12th, 2005 at 07:55pm
there's a ramones musuem opening sept 16 in berlin o_O that's fuckin awesome!
ValèCool
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
ValèCool
September 13th, 2005 at 04:49am
Hi!! I LOVE the Ramones!! They're fantastic!!!
In Italy there are a lot of CDs like Acid Eaters, Saludos Amigos ecc... but they cost too much...
Wow a ramones museum?! So cool! XD

(sorry for my spelling mistakes but i don't know really good english)
Rae.
Post Whore
Rae.
September 13th, 2005 at 04:58pm
A museum? Awesomeness.
Register