Canadian TV

AuthorMessage
*billiejoeROCKS*
Jackass
*billiejoeROCKS*
December 13th, 2005 at 11:33pm
Brand New Cadillac:
But back to shitty-VJness.

Does Leah seem like a poser to anyone else? With her Rolling Stones shirts and such?

seriously! she is so fucking nowhere with her kiss t-shirt and stuff like that..
GAAH! i hate her...she always says that eminem is a god and everything, and she wears beatles, rolling stones and kiss shirt.....
...hum....riiight.....
O_o
*billiejoeROCKS*
Jackass
*billiejoeROCKS*
December 13th, 2005 at 11:40pm
yeh and hum by the way,

sunday, top 20 sexiest guys will play.
and in the commercial, they showed green day...so watch it!!!!
woot!!!
Cool
steph.
Banned
steph.

Blog
December 13th, 2005 at 11:47pm
*billiejoeROCKS*:
Brand New Cadillac:

Does Leah seem like a poser to anyone else? With her Rolling Stones shirts and such?

seriously! she is so fucking nowhere with her kiss t-shirt and stuff like that..
GAAH! i hate her...she always says that eminem is a god and everything, and she wears beatles, rolling stones and kiss shirt.....
...hum....riiight.....
O_o

Leah is a fucking moron. Rolling Eyes

She never shut up when MCR was there... "Guys! GUYS! I can't find Frank! Frankie's gone guys! I can't find him!"

George and Rick were the only good ones. But I like Devon's hair. x)
*billiejoeROCKS*
Jackass
*billiejoeROCKS*
December 14th, 2005 at 12:07am
yeh i like devon 2! he's a cutie Very Happy
HavingAGreenDay
Falling In Love With The Board
HavingAGreenDay

Mibba
December 14th, 2005 at 12:50am
yeh and hum by the way,

woot!!!

Sweet I wasn't sure if Green Day was going to be on that show or not. I didn't see them in the commerical. I expect they'll just be judging Billie Joe. I can already guess he won't be called the #1 sexiest guy, even though he so deserves that title.
Rae.
Post Whore
Rae.
December 14th, 2005 at 04:22pm
Elmo is watching you....:
Brand New Cadillac:

Yeah..
I swear, she wore the same mini skirt like 43809 episodes of MOD in a row..

And the same jean jacket with a kiss tee underneath.
-___-
Rae.
Post Whore
Rae.
December 14th, 2005 at 04:24pm
HavingAGreenDay:
yeh and hum by the way,

woot!!!

Sweet I wasn't sure if Green Day was going to be on that show or not. I didn't see them in the commerical. I expect they'll just be judging Billie Joe. I can already guess he won't be called the #1 sexiest guy, even though he so deserves that title.

Its not going to be Green Day, it'll just be Billie Joe, almost no doubt about it...
redc
Jackass
redc
December 14th, 2005 at 04:58pm
Steff Wuz Herr.:
*billiejoeROCKS*:
Brand New Cadillac:

...hum....riiight.....
O_o

Leah is a fucking moron. Rolling Eyes

She never shut up when MCR was there... "Guys! GUYS! I can't find Frank! Frankie's gone guys! I can't find him!"

George and Rick were the only good ones. But I like Devon's hair. x)

Okay now I know who Leah is...somehow that just reminded me of her and yes she is very annoying and fake. I miss George, he was so cool and so real - no bullshit with him...thank god for The Hour!
Paul Simonon Teenie.
Jackass
Paul Simonon Teenie.
December 14th, 2005 at 05:23pm
*billiejoeROCKS*:
Brand New Cadillac:

...hum....riiight.....
O_o

Exactly what I mean.
Paul Simonon Teenie.
Jackass
Paul Simonon Teenie.
December 14th, 2005 at 05:24pm
HavingAGreenDay:
yeh and hum by the way,

woot!!!

Normally I'd bitch about how they're putting him on a show like that but he deserves a hell of a lot more than Usher.
redc
Jackass
redc
December 14th, 2005 at 07:19pm
Brand New Cadillac:
HavingAGreenDay:
yeh and hum by the way,

woot!!!

Normally I'd bitch about how they're putting him on a show like that but he deserves a hell of a lot more than Usher.

I"ll probably have it on in the background, but somehow I just find it funny that they (or just Billie Joe) would be on it...that type of list is so bubble-gum pop crap <--- imo.
*billiejoeROCKS*
Jackass
*billiejoeROCKS*
December 14th, 2005 at 07:59pm
.Tig.:
HavingAGreenDay:
yeh and hum by the way,

woot!!!

Its not going to be Green Day, it'll just be Billie Joe, almost no doubt about it...

yeh seriously, it will only be billie joe im like 200% sure..!
but anywayz, im happy, but he's not going to be num.1
*billiejoeROCKS*
Jackass
*billiejoeROCKS*
December 14th, 2005 at 08:05pm
redc:
Brand New Cadillac:
HavingAGreenDay:
yeh and hum by the way,

woot!!!

I"ll probably have it on in the background, but somehow I just find it funny that they (or just Billie Joe) would be on it...that type of list is so bubble-gum pop crap <--- imo.

yeh i agree, that's a hell lot bubble-gum crap!
but the show is not only about their appearance, it's about the succes they had in the past year and everything...
Rae.
Post Whore
Rae.
December 14th, 2005 at 08:39pm
I actually liked watching it last year...it was amusing how they ranked them because of successes when some people on the list haven't had any in my opinion...

I rather hope Johnny Depp is on the list again this year though.
*billiejoeROCKS*
Jackass
*billiejoeROCKS*
December 14th, 2005 at 09:50pm
.Tig.:
I actually liked watching it last year...it was amusing how they ranked them because of successes when some people on the list haven't had any in my opinion...

I rather hope Johnny Depp is on the list again this year though.

Razz i hope he is me 2!!!
go johnny you rock Cool

damn he was so hot in pirate of the carrabean (omg...i don't know how to write that word...! Retard )
Masterbation lost its fun
Banned
Masterbation lost its fun
December 14th, 2005 at 09:53pm
I fucking Hate Green Day there fucking Everywere and there music was shit to begin with now its all over the Air Waves
*billiejoeROCKS*
Jackass
*billiejoeROCKS*
December 14th, 2005 at 10:10pm
good for you...
Paul Simonon Teenie.
Jackass
Paul Simonon Teenie.
December 15th, 2005 at 06:42pm
Masterbation lost its fun:
I fucking Hate Green Day there fucking Everywere and there music was shit to begin with now its all over the Air Waves

So don't listen to the radio.
Rae.
Post Whore
Rae.
December 15th, 2005 at 08:04pm
Masterbation lost its fun:

Thank you, oh wise one, for those inspiring words of crap.
tre is cooler than you.
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
tre is cooler than you.
December 15th, 2005 at 08:09pm
the bullet in a bible 1 hour special thing is playing on much music at 9:00pm eastern time tonight
Register