From First to Last

AuthorMessage
Ilse
Falling In Love With The Board
Ilse
September 17th, 2005 at 10:49pm
Girl Anachronism:
PET PEEVE TIME: why the fuck do people feel the need to post in a thread saying they've never heard of the band. OKAY, YOU'VE NEVER HEARD OF THE BAND. SHUT UP AND GET OUT OF THE THREAD THEN! ugh.

That's not lashing?

(Don't een get me started on those SP, GC, amd Avril threads...they're just random chat)
Expressway To Yr Skull
King For A Couple Of Days
Expressway To Yr Skull
September 17th, 2005 at 10:50pm
i wasn't lashing out. i was just saying what pissed me off.
Ilse
Ilse
September 17th, 2005 at 10:54pm
Girl Anachronism:
i wasn't lashing out. i was just saying what pissed me off.
Then next time don't use caps. It gives people the wrong idea. They think you're "Yelling"
Expressway To Yr Skull
King For A Couple Of Days
Expressway To Yr Skull
September 17th, 2005 at 10:57pm
well i'm not.
Stutterfly
Idiot
Stutterfly
September 17th, 2005 at 11:50pm
I love them! Sonny has a pretty good voice for being so young... i've heard all their songs and by far my favourites are kiss me i'm cantagious, note to self and my heart, your hands... x]
Gone_Never Comming Back
Geek
Gone_Never Comming Back
September 17th, 2005 at 11:59pm
I love FFTL....Ride The Wings Of Pestinlence(sp?) is one of mine foavroite onsg of theirs.....kick ass man!!....sorry im a little hyper at the moment!
Cyanide.
Geek
Cyanide.
September 18th, 2005 at 12:06am
<3
punk_in_drublic
Idiot
punk_in_drublic
September 18th, 2005 at 03:14am
mmmmmmmmm i really, really like em. i remeber hearing note to self on purevolume when i did a random genre search.........wow. i wanna but their album but im lazy and that would require 40 mins of driving to get to the indie store...cos sanity doesnt have it and they over price everything anyhoo.....so fuck that..
maybe next weekend....hey im out there anyways so ill get it then....
holy shit im talking to myself again.......i should probably cease to do that.
>->0 <-*Minority
Geek
>->0 <-*Minority
September 18th, 2005 at 03:18am
<-- Sonny <333333333333 i love FFTL! I also love the way sonny sings!
eberneezer_egghead
eberneezer_egghead
September 18th, 2005 at 06:58am
I like "Emily".
Amanda
Basket Case
Amanda
September 18th, 2005 at 06:59am
As far as I know, NO.
EchoBrain
EchoBrain
September 18th, 2005 at 08:16am
hate them
Old Greg
Old Greg
September 26th, 2005 at 01:21pm
Hi, I am Jon Weisberg, the bassist of From First To Last. Last month I was forced out of the band because I was told I was not "passionate" or "committed" enough to the band. That is completely untrue. I was more than 110% dedicated to the band and equally as excited about writing and recording the second album and that's why I was so hurt and upset when this happened. I tried to talk to the band and set up a meeting so we could at least resolve this and work towards making the best album that could be, but the band refused to talk to me. After being a member since June of 2003, I received only a phone call from their manager telling me I was no longer wanted in the band. I tried and tried to get any one of the band members to talk to me to discuss what they did. Finally one of them agreed he would call me. After a whole day of waiting for that promised phone call, he called roughly 12 hours late and spent the next 15 minutes telling me all the things he said I did wrong, trying to make it so he didn't feel guilty about what they had done. Of course all of the things they said were minor and were things others in the band also have done. In other words, they were things that are just part of life on the road. I could not believe how little they cared. I have worked so hard to see that this band succeeds over the past 2 and a half years. I have been on the best and worst tours with this band and just as almost everyone else, I have lived out of a crappy apartment in Gainesville, Florida, with not even a mattress in the room to sleep on, only a carpeted floor. I was there for the awful tours like one where one of the members broke both of his arms and we were left to continue on because we needed money so badly that we did not have enough to leave tour to go home because we would not have been able to afford enough gas. The tour where the van broke down in the middle of nowhere in an awful thunderstorm with punctured tires and a broken window. This is just part of paying my dues to help get the band in the position it is now in. I have been through it all, in the best and the worst, and now I am being left with nothing. After thinking about this for many weeks now and after careful consideration, I have decided I have to file a lawsuit against the band in order to recover all that I have earned. I tried getting around it in every way possible. I tried to negotiate a way for me, if not be in the band, then to at least take part in the writing and recording of this record which I had already started working on. I was willing to put this whole situation behind me to write the best record we could. I wanted us to leave as friends and have no hard feelings after this. When I thought we were making progress, they sent me a written agreement saying they wanted me to be on the record, and I spent 8 hours a day for several weeks working on writing bass lines for all of the songs. What I got was the cold shoulder and, after a written agreement for me to be on the record, a broken promise. A little over a week ago now, I finally had a meeting with the band. It went pretty well except for the fact that they still were leaving me with nothing and they wanted me to be ok with that. Even after they told me to write bass lines for the songs and after I put in hard work to make them great, they decided right before rehearsal was supposed to start that I could no longer be on the record. I truly wish that this did not happen. I want to apologize to the fans for this whole situation having to come to this. I tried every way to avoid having to do this. I still want to be with you and make music for you which is why I am starting a new band currently named "The TRAGIC." We have an e-mail address (thetragicmusic@gmail.com) and feel free to e-mail me at this address to let me know what you think or if you have any questions about this situation. There is also a band myspace account that does not have much information on it yet, but the account is there (www.myspace.com/thetragicmusic). I have worked extremely hard for the past 2 and a half years and I have sacrificed a lot, including dropping out of college, to help get the band to the level where it is now. I hope you can understand why I have to do this.

-sob-
Stutterfly
Idiot
Stutterfly
September 26th, 2005 at 10:21pm
Captain obvious:
Hi, I am Jon Weisberg, the bassist of From First To Last. Last month I was forced out of the band because I was told I was not "passionate" or "committed" enough to the band. That is completely untrue. I was more than 110% dedicated to the band and equally as excited about writing and recording the second album and that's why I was so hurt and upset when this happened. I tried to talk to the band and set up a meeting so we could at least resolve this and work towards making the best album that could be, but the band refused to talk to me. After being a member since June of 2003, I received only a phone call from their manager telling me I was no longer wanted in the band. I tried and tried to get any one of the band members to talk to me to discuss what they did. Finally one of them agreed he would call me. After a whole day of waiting for that promised phone call, he called roughly 12 hours late and spent the next 15 minutes telling me all the things he said I did wrong, trying to make it so he didn't feel guilty about what they had done. Of course all of the things they said were minor and were things others in the band also have done. In other words, they were things that are just part of life on the road. I could not believe how little they cared. I have worked so hard to see that this band succeeds over the past 2 and a half years. I have been on the best and worst tours with this band and just as almost everyone else, I have lived out of a crappy apartment in Gainesville, Florida, with not even a mattress in the room to sleep on, only a carpeted floor. I was there for the awful tours like one where one of the members broke both of his arms and we were left to continue on because we needed money so badly that we did not have enough to leave tour to go home because we would not have been able to afford enough gas. The tour where the van broke down in the middle of nowhere in an awful thunderstorm with punctured tires and a broken window. This is just part of paying my dues to help get the band in the position it is now in. I have been through it all, in the best and the worst, and now I am being left with nothing. After thinking about this for many weeks now and after careful consideration, I have decided I have to file a lawsuit against the band in order to recover all that I have earned. I tried getting around it in every way possible. I tried to negotiate a way for me, if not be in the band, then to at least take part in the writing and recording of this record which I had already started working on. I was willing to put this whole situation behind me to write the best record we could. I wanted us to leave as friends and have no hard feelings after this. When I thought we were making progress, they sent me a written agreement saying they wanted me to be on the record, and I spent 8 hours a day for several weeks working on writing bass lines for all of the songs. What I got was the cold shoulder and, after a written agreement for me to be on the record, a broken promise. A little over a week ago now, I finally had a meeting with the band. It went pretty well except for the fact that they still were leaving me with nothing and they wanted me to be ok with that. Even after they told me to write bass lines for the songs and after I put in hard work to make them great, they decided right before rehearsal was supposed to start that I could no longer be on the record. I truly wish that this did not happen. I want to apologize to the fans for this whole situation having to come to this. I tried every way to avoid having to do this. I still want to be with you and make music for you which is why I am starting a new band currently named "The TRAGIC." We have an e-mail address (thetragicmusic@gmail.com) and feel free to e-mail me at this address to let me know what you think or if you have any questions about this situation. There is also a band myspace account that does not have much information on it yet, but the account is there (www.myspace.com/thetragicmusic). I have worked extremely hard for the past 2 and a half years and I have sacrificed a lot, including dropping out of college, to help get the band to the level where it is now. I hope you can understand why I have to do this.

-sob-

Aw... where did you find this? For some reason... I really can't imagine FFTL being like that.... Rolling Eyes
Rozee.
This Board Is My Home
Rozee.
September 27th, 2005 at 08:13am
americanidiot__06:
sorry if this has been posted before, but i didnt see it anywhere and i went through all the pages.

Anyone else like FFTL?
i dno mon do i like fftl????? *me being the one who got u into them* Retard Rolling Eyes
Old Greg
Old Greg
September 27th, 2005 at 01:12pm
Stutterfly:
Captain obvious:

-sob-

Aw... where did you find this? For some reason... I really can't imagine FFTL being like that.... Rolling Eyes
I take it you havent been on their website/myspace/fan site for a while.
www.fromfirsttolast.com
It's true, roll your eyes if you want but meh. Face it.
Gustavatron.
Addict
Gustavatron.
September 27th, 2005 at 01:18pm
Captain obvious:
Stutterfly:
Captain obvious:

-sob-

I take it you havent been on their website/myspace/fan site for a while.
www.fromfirsttolast.com
It's true, roll your eyes if you want but meh. Face it.
I read that yesterday... its quite sad. But i dont know.
sugarfucking
sugarfucking
September 27th, 2005 at 02:37pm
SHIT SHIT SHIT.

That Sonny guy is the most ugly, talentless guy I've ever seen.
And emo.
Ew.
paper shoes
This Board Is My Home
paper shoes
September 30th, 2005 at 11:21am
Join the fftl usergroup Very Happy
Mechanical_Girl
Idiot
Mechanical_Girl
September 30th, 2005 at 02:44pm
I love them <3 <3 <3. and no1 will EVER change my opinion.
EVER!
But i cant belive jon got kicked out Crying or Very sad
Register