January 17th, 2006 at 01:34pm
i haven't heard them. . but i heard they were really good. . Smile
Gustavatron.
Addict
Gustavatron.
January 17th, 2006 at 02:06pm
I <3 Revenge:
Armor For Sleep is on my list of bands to listen to more this year. Cool
O_O Don't you have a 'listen to all the time' list to put them on?!
Gustavatron.
Addict
Gustavatron.
January 17th, 2006 at 02:53pm
I'm so pissed off. I need MTV and MTV2 now, Armor For Sleep appear on MTV2 all the time... AND I CAN'T FUCKING WATCH IT ;_;
Gustavatron.
Addict
Gustavatron.
January 19th, 2006 at 09:51am
I wonder if they have ever played "The Way Out Is Broken" live... like... just.... yeweeah.

I did not do this just to save the thread.
suicidalbunny*
Idiot
suicidalbunny*
January 19th, 2006 at 11:52am
Gustav! At The Disco.:
I wonder if they have ever played "The Way Out Is Broken" live... like... just.... yeweeah.

I saw it live! I think.. There was a new song they played anyway, and the name rings a bell.
Gustavatron.
Addict
Gustavatron.
January 19th, 2006 at 12:43pm
suicidal-x-bunny:
Gustav! At The Disco.:

I saw it live! I think.. There was a new song they played anyway, and the name rings a bell.

www.purevolume.com/armorforsleep first song on the list. That is The Way Out Is Broken.
suicidalbunny*
Idiot
suicidalbunny*
January 19th, 2006 at 01:32pm
Gustav! At The Disco.:
suicidal-x-bunny:
Gustav! At The Disco.:

www.purevolume.com/armorforsleep first song on the list. That is The Way Out Is Broken.
Yeah, they played it. But I don't think it's as good as some of their other songs.
Gustavatron.
Addict
Gustavatron.
January 19th, 2006 at 01:37pm
suicidal-x-bunny:
Gustav! At The Disco.:
suicidal-x-bunny:
Gustav! At The Disco.:

Yeah, they played it. But I don't think it's as good as some of their other songs.
I think it's great. Not as good as Car Underwater, The Wanderers Guild, Remember To Feel Real or Basement Ghost Singing, but still great.
suicidalbunny*
Idiot
suicidalbunny*
January 19th, 2006 at 01:59pm
Gustav! At The Disco.:
suicidal-x-bunny:
Gustav! At The Disco.:
suicidal-x-bunny:
Gustav! At The Disco.:

I think it's great. Not as good as Car Underwater, The Wanderers Guild, Remember To Feel Real or Basement Ghost Singing, but still great.
I like My Town, when they play it live it's just got such an energy.. I know that sounded strange, but I don't know how else to say it..
Gustavatron.
Addict
Gustavatron.
January 21st, 2006 at 11:19am
suicidal-x-bunny:
Gustav! At The Disco.:
suicidal-x-bunny:
Gustav! At The Disco.:
suicidal-x-bunny:
Gustav! At The Disco.:

I like My Town, when they play it live it's just got such an energy.. I know that sounded strange, but I don't know how else to say it..
The My Town intro is amazing... the rest of the song is pale compared to the intro... not saying that I dislike it though.
The Duck's Nuts
Falling In Love With The Board
The Duck's Nuts
April 12th, 2006 at 09:30pm
OMFG! I just found this meai. it was in my "junk mail" folder Eh

hello there. first of all. if you are reading this, thanks times infinity. we've got a lot of updates for all ya'll so here we go.

thanks to everyone for coming out to the invisible sideshow tour. it was a lonnnng two months but every night something new and crazy happened and we have you guys and you guys alone to thank for that. some highlights include: anthony purchasing an electric grill and only actually grilling twice, having a crowd surfing contest in dallas where i swear there were fifteen kids up there at one time, falling off the stay in minnesota etc...

once we got home we hibernated into our disgusting but charming practice space in clifton nj where we are writing billions of songs for our upcoming album. yes billions. expect a nine-million disc release. its going to be pretty severe. but in all honesty, we couldnt be more excited about the songs. in some ways i think we all feel like we have been waiting to write this record since we started the band and now we feel at ease enough to let loose and spew what we want into the realities of your worlds.

we have a few show things lined up. we are playing the bamboozle thingy which is going to be huge. its where the new york giants practice. basically a stadium. thats weird. im sure a lot of you will be going. and then, to finish up our year, we will be doing the entire warped tour. so if you live in the united states of america, we will probably be playing within 50 feet of where you are reading this email from.

with the release of our last record and the response you guys have given us, this year has been amazing. the warped tour is the last thing we do before heading off to california to start making the new guy, so come out because it might be the last time we play some of the weirder songs off the album. anyway. i just wanted to say thanks for making everything awesome for us. we're going to make the next album the best thing ever so thanks for always getting our backs. if you did. if not, well, i dunno.

-sluuggg

ZOMFG! NEW ALBUM SOON! ^_____________________________________________^
Gustavatron.
Addict
Gustavatron.
April 13th, 2006 at 10:10am
^_^ Probably hitting the stores sometime next year. =]

It pisses me off that I didn't get that, though. x_x
The Duck's Nuts
The Duck's Nuts
April 14th, 2006 at 04:30am
Gustavatron.:

Hopefullly they'll come to Australia on thier tour for it. they better. or I'll spam their MySpace again. Shifty

lmfao lmfao I almost didn't get it, if I hadn't of checked my Junk Email folder it'd have been deleted. >_<
Gustavatron.
Addict
Gustavatron.
April 14th, 2006 at 06:00am
May 13 <3:
Gustavatron.:

Hopefullly they'll come to Australia on thier tour for it. they better. or I'll spam their MySpace again. Shifty

lmfao lmfao I almost didn't get it, if I hadn't of checked my Junk Email folder it'd have been deleted. >_<
Oh rawrg. o_o They'll never come here.

Haha. xD
The Duck's Nuts
The Duck's Nuts
April 14th, 2006 at 09:21am
Gustavatron.:
May 13 <3:
Gustavatron.:

Oh rawrg. o_o They'll never come here.

Haha. xD
lmfao lmfao They might. one day. andbythatimeaninseveralyears Shifty
Robin Sparkles
This Board Is My Home
Robin Sparkles

Mibba Blog
April 14th, 2006 at 09:22am
Who's going to see them at Warped Tour? Cool
Register