Kaiser Chiefs

AuthorMessage
*King For A Day*
Geek
*King For A Day*
November 5th, 2005 at 02:29pm
theyre good my friend bought their album the lead sing is jumpy a lot on stage and says oh alot in songs u no like oh ooh oh oh their new songs good though with the tennis ball guy in the video
Emily-Cool
Falling In Love With The Board
Emily-Cool
November 5th, 2005 at 03:21pm
yeah they say oh a lot.. i like there album.. they cud have had 2 more songs though.. they have 11.. but i dunno.. im hungry 4 more. Wink i love rickys dancing on stage. and nicks just a plain hot nice looking lad. Smile
The Bears Are Coming
Basket Case
The Bears Are Coming
November 5th, 2005 at 04:01pm
stay alive untill you die and that's the end of you
Paul Simonon Teenie.
Jackass
Paul Simonon Teenie.
November 5th, 2005 at 06:57pm
I was obsessed with I Predict A Riot during the summer so I bought the album. I love Born To Be A Dancer.
I_Eat_Pancakes
I_Eat_Pancakes
November 5th, 2005 at 07:01pm
i'm addicted to 'Saturday Night'
Madeluxx
King For A Couple Of Days
Madeluxx

Mibba
November 5th, 2005 at 07:21pm
All their tickets fuckin sold out in a couple of minutes! I'm gonna hafta go to the Box Office and buy some...they might just have a few left and they only went on sale this morning. I bet the band are well chuffed they sold out so quickly....I wanna see 'em!!! WWWAAAA!!! Crying or Very sad
Catrin
Catrin
November 5th, 2005 at 07:45pm
Wooo! t'chiefs!

3 weeks since I saw them and met them now Sad <3
I_Eat_Pancakes
I_Eat_Pancakes
November 5th, 2005 at 08:27pm
Madeluxx:
All their tickets fuckin sold out in a couple of minutes! I'm gonna hafta go to the Box Office and buy some...they might just have a few left and they only went on sale this morning. I bet the band are well chuffed they sold out so quickly....I wanna see 'em!!! WWWAAAA!!! Crying or Very sad
shit. i was trying to get tickets and all
Catrin
Catrin
November 5th, 2005 at 08:38pm
Tikki Tika <3:
Madeluxx:
I didn't get tickets on purpose... don't wanna see them in a large venue, don't think they could pull it off to be honest. I've seen them twice, I'm settled Cool
The Bears Are Coming
Basket Case
The Bears Are Coming
November 6th, 2005 at 10:29am
its a good thing they're not thatbig in the netherlands or else the tickets would have been sold out by now so I wouldn't be able to go there
Buckfast Wine.
Buckfast Wine.
November 6th, 2005 at 10:45am
Brand New Cadillac:
I was obsessed with I Predict A Riot during the summer so I bought the album. I love Born To Be A Dancer.

Me too that song is amazing Cool
Emily-Cool
Emily-Cool
November 6th, 2005 at 12:26pm
*Cat*:
Tikki Tika <3:
Madeluxx:
I didn't get tickets on purpose... don't wanna see them in a large venue, don't think they could pull it off to be honest. I've seen them twice, I'm settled Cool

ive only seen them live... on the tv.. and they sound amazing. Wink there r no tickets left.. its oh so sad. Sad
Big Shot Talent
Jackass
Big Shot Talent
November 6th, 2005 at 01:09pm
Tikki Tika <3:
i'm addicted to 'Saturday Night'
it's quite addicting
Madeluxx
Madeluxx

Mibba
November 6th, 2005 at 02:47pm
Emily-Cool:
*Cat*:
Tikki Tika <3:
Madeluxx:

ive only seen them live... on the tv.. and they sound amazing. Wink there r no tickets left.. its oh so sad. Sad

Yeah they sold out within like minutes!! Box office here I come! trk
Emily-Cool
Emily-Cool
November 6th, 2005 at 03:57pm
Madeluxx:

i think ur aveater.. (soz cant spell.) looks like.. ricky.. Kaiser Chiefs.. but hmm its the dude from Duan duran right?? or am i goin crazy? Confused
Sweet Taboo.
Sweet Taboo.
November 6th, 2005 at 05:37pm
Madeluxx:
Don't cry sweetie, you have an amazing ava! Very Happy
Madeluxx
Madeluxx

Mibba
November 7th, 2005 at 05:01pm
Kerrangutan:
Madeluxx:

*feels proud* Thank you!

And I'm gonna go to the Box Office and see if they have any left...they always say the sell out on the Internet...but I bet that's just to make them look good *gives internet ticket company evils*
Screenager
Screenager
November 9th, 2005 at 10:24am
Madeluxx:
Kerrangutan:
Madeluxx:

*feels proud* Thank you!

And I'm gonna go to the Box Office and see if they have any left...they always say the sell out on the Internet...but I bet that's just to make them look good *gives internet ticket company evils*

yeah I tried phoning up for them that morning just as the lines opened for them, and they were jammed straight away... so I never managed to get through to book the tickets. I am sooooo gutted coz I love the Kaisers Crying or Very sad
livie
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
livie
November 16th, 2005 at 11:17pm
i love the kaiser chiefs! my favorate song is ummmm i forget what its called... "sususudenly theres a knock at your head dont let them in because thier triening to steal your tv set..."
that one! i love that one! i love ricky! hes hilariouse! on thier little thing they did for imf, i was cracking up!
Madeluxx
Madeluxx

Mibba
November 18th, 2005 at 05:21am
livie:
i love the kaiser chiefs! my favorate song is ummmm i forget what its called... "sususudenly theres a knock at your head dont let them in because thier triening to steal your tv set..."
that one! i love that one! i love ricky! hes hilariouse! on thier little thing they did for imf, i was cracking up!

Yeah that song's called Saturday Night. I luuurrrrve Ricky!
Register