PROBABLY LOL AND U
Madeluxx
King For A Couple Of Days
Madeluxx

Mibba
March 17th, 2006 at 08:39am
Shangalang loves Smeaton:
PROBABLY LOL AND U

I do not have a restraining order on Ricky...I have a...straining order!
Madeluxx
Madeluxx

Mibba
March 17th, 2006 at 08:39am
PROBABLY LOL AND U

cut the caps maaan
Holiday rep whore
Holiday rep whore
March 17th, 2006 at 11:13am
I WOULD RUN UP 2 HIM N SHAG HIM THERE AND THEN LOL

My God... Poor Ricky.
Babi Kid Rachy
Babi Kid Rachy
March 17th, 2006 at 05:00pm
My friend is like the biggest fan in our school, she flippen loves 'em. I like them too, i predict a riot is the best. I like modern way aswell, that vid is too amazing. Shocked
Emily-Cool
Falling In Love With The Board
Emily-Cool
March 18th, 2006 at 04:06pm
i love ricky tho hes like a little cheeky fat boy that u wanna take home 2 ur parents awwww

my mum wud love him soo much, and haha hes soooo not fat, he has a chubby face, but look at him, hes not fat. hes a skinny bunny... Smile
Big Shot Talent
Jackass
Big Shot Talent
March 18th, 2006 at 08:00pm
I heart the Kaiser Chiefs.
Madeluxx
Madeluxx

Mibba
March 19th, 2006 at 10:55am
Emily-Cool:
i love ricky tho hes like a little cheeky fat boy that u wanna take home 2 ur parents awwww

my mum wud love him soo much, and haha hes soooo not fat, he has a chubby face, but look at him, hes not fat. hes a skinny bunny... Smile

his chubby little face is what makes him adorable...
the crucible.
Idiot
the crucible.
March 19th, 2006 at 10:58am
I <3 the Kaiser Chiefs. Every Day..etc., Oh My God and Na Na Na Na Naa are the best.
Emily-Cool
Emily-Cool
March 19th, 2006 at 10:59am
Madeluxx:
Emily-Cool:

yeha, i looove his face, and his hair. Smile but not in modern way.. i like his hair in.... i predict a riot.. and stuff....
Madeluxx
Madeluxx

Mibba
March 19th, 2006 at 11:39am
Emily-Cool:
Madeluxx:
Emily-Cool:

yeha, i looove his face, and his hair. Smile but not in modern way.. i like his hair in.... i predict a riot.. and stuff....

omgspasm uixchgdfb
sorry - oh my god though, I LOVE him in modern way he looks soooo sexy. He looks good in the ORIGINAL I Predict A Riot video they made - the one with everyone having a huge pillow fight. That video was cool tha black and white one they made was crap with a capital CRAP.
Holiday rep whore
Holiday rep whore
March 19th, 2006 at 12:33pm
Madeluxx:
Emily-Cool:
Madeluxx:
Emily-Cool:

omgspasm uixchgdfb
sorry - oh my god though, I LOVE him in modern way he looks soooo sexy. He looks good in the ORIGINAL I Predict A Riot video they made - the one with everyone having a huge pillow fight. That video was cool tha black and white one they made was crap with a capital CRAP.

LISTEN. CHILL THE FUCK OUT.

We know he is incredibly good looking but, please. Can we stop talking about ''Shagging'' Him?

I'm not denying that i wouldn't. -_- But just don't. You sound like desperate fan girls.
I Heart Bunney
I Heart Bunney
March 19th, 2006 at 12:43pm
Hate them.
Madeluxx
Madeluxx

Mibba
March 19th, 2006 at 04:09pm
Julian Whore:
Madeluxx:
Emily-Cool:
Madeluxx:
Emily-Cool:

omgspasm uixchgdfb

We know he is incredibly good looking but, please. Can we stop talking about ''Shagging'' Him?

I'm not denying that i wouldn't. -_- But just don't. You sound like desperate fan girls.

I'm not a desperate fan girl thankyouverymuch. We were talking about his hair...not shagging him.
Emily-Cool
Emily-Cool
March 19th, 2006 at 04:17pm
Madeluxx:
Julian Whore:
Madeluxx:
Emily-Cool:
Madeluxx:
Emily-Cool:

omgspasm uixchgdfb

I'm not a desperate fan girl thankyouverymuch. We were talking about his hair...not shagging him.

yeha i never once said i wud want 2 shag him.. but ya no.. i wudnt say no..heh...i love the pillow fight video of i predict a riot. Smile so cool.
Madeluxx
Madeluxx

Mibba
March 19th, 2006 at 06:22pm
Emily-Cool:
Madeluxx:
Julian Whore:
Madeluxx:
Emily-Cool:
Madeluxx:
Emily-Cool:

omgspasm uixchgdfb

yeha i never once said i wud want 2 shag him.. but ya no.. i wudnt say no..heh...i love the pillow fight video of i predict a riot. Smile so cool.

I know it's awesome! I'm so taking a pillow to a kaiser chief concert - it'd be well cool if the whole crowd started a mahoosive pillow fight!
newagecarny
Was Here Two Weeks Ago
newagecarny

Mibba
March 20th, 2006 at 09:33am
Every day I love them more and more Cool
The Bears Are Coming
Basket Case
The Bears Are Coming
March 21st, 2006 at 02:52am
I saw them on 1 march it was sooo cool
mehh and I saw peanut before the show so my sis wanted an autograph (?) but she was affraid to ask one Razz
so was We Are schientsit (support act)
iplayaltosax
Idiot
iplayaltosax
March 21st, 2006 at 11:17pm
I heard them on the radio, bought their album, loved it, and now I listen to it everyday!
The Bears Are Coming
Basket Case
The Bears Are Coming
March 26th, 2006 at 06:24am
I wish I had a time machine Razz
so I could go back to the day of the concert
Register