EchoBrain:
I've heard "I Predict A Riot"
It's really catchy Cool
Yeah. And we love catchy. Cool
Emily-Cool
Falling In Love With The Board
Emily-Cool
October 6th, 2005 at 03:23pm
Kaiser Chiefs rite good good songs. good. yar.
GD4ever
Jackass
GD4ever
October 6th, 2005 at 03:25pm
I like their songs Smile I'm not a fan... but I like o my god and everyday I love you less and less...
Emily-Cool
Falling In Love With The Board
Emily-Cool
October 6th, 2005 at 04:59pm
i predict a riot is a gr8 song. the video is cool.
Big Shot Talent
Jackass
Big Shot Talent
October 6th, 2005 at 05:09pm
eberneezer_egghead:
They have the most suicidal songs in the world.
what?
Madeluxx
King For A Couple Of Days
Madeluxx

Mibba
October 11th, 2005 at 02:20pm
I'm starting to obsess over them.... Shocked ....Has anyone seen the new Modern Way video??...It's really funny, I love that song it's my favourite on the album, and when I saw Ricky singing in that tennis ball I was just like.....whoa....he's pretty damn fine...They're album kicks perverbial arse. TIME HONOURED TRADITION!!!!!!!!!!
wire party
Geek
wire party
October 11th, 2005 at 02:30pm
WontUHelpMeDoctorBeat!?:
I'm starting to obsess over them.... Shocked ....Has anyone seen the new Modern Way video??...It's really funny, I love that song it's my favourite on the album, and when I saw Ricky singing in that tennis ball I was just like.....whoa....he's pretty damn fine...They're album kicks perverbial arse. TIME HONOURED TRADITION!!!!!!!!!!

The Modern Way video!! That's sooo cheesy I love it! When he's with Fern and Philip from This Morning! So English....I love it...and the song is fuckin A
Madeluxx
Madeluxx

Mibba
October 11th, 2005 at 02:31pm
Mike's Lullaby:
WontUHelpMeDoctorBeat!?:

The Modern Way video!! That's sooo cheesy I love it! When he's with Fern and Philip from This Morning! So English....I love it...and the song is fuckin A

haha I love that bit where that guy is with Fern and Philip! Modern Way has gotta be my favourite song on that album, I'm listenin to right now.
wire party
Geek
wire party
October 11th, 2005 at 02:32pm
WontUHelpMeDoctorBeat!?:
Mike's Lullaby:
WontUHelpMeDoctorBeat!?:

haha I love that bit where that guy is with Fern and Philip! Modern Way has gotta be my favourite song on that album, I'm listenin to right now.

I thought you'd be listenin to Duran right now seein' as you just got tix!?
Madeluxx
Madeluxx

Mibba
October 11th, 2005 at 02:34pm
Mike's Lullaby:
WontUHelpMeDoctorBeat!?:
Mike's Lullaby:
WontUHelpMeDoctorBeat!?:

hehehehehe....I KNOOOW!!!...But you know we were on the subject of Modern Way so I thought I'd put it on OKAY!? Cool
wire party
Geek
wire party
October 11th, 2005 at 02:35pm
WontUHelpMeDoctorBeat!?:
Mike's Lullaby:
WontUHelpMeDoctorBeat!?:
Mike's Lullaby:
WontUHelpMeDoctorBeat!?:

hehehehehe....I KNOOOW!!!...But you know we were on the subject of Modern Way so I thought I'd put it on OKAY!? Cool

Make a thread on the god damn band
Madeluxx
Madeluxx

Mibba
October 11th, 2005 at 02:36pm
Mike's Lullaby:
WontUHelpMeDoctorBeat!?:
Mike's Lullaby:
WontUHelpMeDoctorBeat!?:
Mike's Lullaby:
WontUHelpMeDoctorBeat!?:

What Duran Duran??
~DEX~
Geek
~DEX~
and i thought I WAS WEIRD & MAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Very Happy
wire party
Geek
wire party
WontUHelpMeDoctorBeat!?:
Mike's Lullaby:
WontUHelpMeDoctorBeat!?:
Mike's Lullaby:
WontUHelpMeDoctorBeat!?:
Mike's Lullaby:
WontUHelpMeDoctorBeat!?:

What Duran Duran??

Yeah!! lol
Madeluxx
Madeluxx

Mibba
October 11th, 2005 at 02:37pm
haha...the only people in there wud be me you Dani and Nat!...And Monica I guess...
~DEX~
Geek
~DEX~
October 11th, 2005 at 02:37pm
tre is the best Rock
Madeluxx
Madeluxx

Mibba
October 11th, 2005 at 02:38pm
treisking:
and i thought I WAS WEIRD & MAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Very Happy