Avenged Sevenfold

AuthorMessage
Franny.
Falling In Love With The Board
Franny.
November 13th, 2006 at 08:00pm
you're forgiven =)

today my brother bought guitar hero 2 o_O i was like, are you sure you wanna get it? and he's like yah, you like it so i'm getting it. although i have to half it, but it's still awesome. i was playing the demo in the store and i was actually good. people started watching me and i was like 'yah! watch me kick ass people =P'

bwahaha, it was fun. i must play to unlock beast and the harlot though (i think you have to unlock it?)
Ash.
Idiot
Ash.
November 13th, 2006 at 08:06pm
GreenDay420:
you're forgiven =)

today my brother bought guitar hero 2 o_O i was like, are you sure you wanna get it? and he's like yah, you like it so i'm getting it. although i have to half it, but it's still awesome. i was playing the demo in the store and i was actually good. people started watching me and i was like 'yah! watch me kick ass people =P'

bwahaha, it was fun. i must play to unlock beast and the harlot though (i think you have to unlock it?)
lmfao I Wanna get Guitar Hero 2 SO BAD. And not just For A7X lol
Forever~Fallen
Geek
Forever~Fallen
November 13th, 2006 at 09:22pm
*Roses For The Dead*:
I still haven't forgiven Avenged Sevenfold for cancelling the bastard UK tour.

yeah that is pretty sucky but think of it this way, now we're gonna hear new stuff from them sooner Very Happy i personally can't wait i have no idea what it's gonna sound like. all i know is that it's gonna kick ass. that's the thing i luv about them, each album is different from the last, most bands couldn't pull that off or are to scared to but not a7x Cool i'm excited to hear some solos from zacky syn and him made it sound like zacky will be stepping up in this album. syn's been giving him some pointers over the year Smile
Franny.
Franny.
November 13th, 2006 at 11:55pm
XXAshXX:
GreenDay420:
you're forgiven =)

lmfao I Wanna get Guitar Hero 2 SO BAD. And not just For A7X lol

i didn't want to stop until i got beast and the harlot. i had to pass a lamb of god song and an anthrax song (which killed my arm completely haha) to get it, and it was worth it =P the guitar is ace, the vocals aren't exactly on but close enough for it to sound good. hangar 18, here i come -_-"
Forever~Fallen
Geek
Forever~Fallen
November 14th, 2006 at 02:34am
GreenDay420:

i didn't want to stop until i got beast and the harlot. i had to pass a lamb of god song and an anthrax song (which killed my arm completely haha) to get it, and it was worth it =P the guitar is ace, the vocals aren't exactly on but close enough for it to sound good. hangar 18, here i come -_-"

i'm guessing you don't remember which lamb of god and anthrax song it was? just curious.
Franny.
Franny.
November 14th, 2006 at 06:08pm
Forever~Fallen:
GreenDay420:

i'm guessing you don't remember which lamb of god and anthrax song it was? just curious.

laid to rest - lamb of god
madhouse - anthrax
Ash.
Idiot
Ash.
November 14th, 2006 at 06:13pm
GreenDay420:
Forever~Fallen:
GreenDay420:

laid to rest - lamb of god
madhouse - anthrax
Nice. lmfao
Can't wait until I get It Smile
Apocalypse
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Apocalypse
November 15th, 2006 at 05:29pm
GreenDay420:
i'm glad people are reviving the a7x thread but stop spamming because you'll only get this locked. thank you =)

alrighty, down to business. just out of curiousity, do you guys like syn's clothing line better or zacky's?

Syn's Clothing

[url=www.zackyv.com]Zacky's Clothing[/url]

syn's line is more designer-ish but i have a zackyv university shirt so i go with zacky's haha.

Well, I think Syn's shirts are among the ugliest in the world, so I'm gonna go with Zacky's . His two new designs are spiffy. Very Happy

Ash.
Idiot
Ash.
November 15th, 2006 at 06:20pm
Apocalypse:
GreenDay420:
i'm glad people are reviving the a7x thread but stop spamming because you'll only get this locked. thank you =)

alrighty, down to business. just out of curiousity, do you guys like syn's clothing line better or zacky's?

Syn's Clothing

[url=www.zackyv.com]Zacky's Clothing[/url]

syn's line is more designer-ish but i have a zackyv university shirt so i go with zacky's haha.

Well, I think Syn's shirts are among the ugliest in the world, so I'm gonna go with Zacky's . His two new designs are spiffy. Very Happy

lmfao The Only Reason Why Their Good Is Cause The Rev And Zacky Are Wearing Them lmfao lmfao

Just Kidding. I Love Zackys Clothing Line....Syns Stuff Just Ain't My Style Wink I Wouldn't Say They're They Ugliest In The World Though....
Apocalypse
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Apocalypse
November 15th, 2006 at 07:41pm
Yeah. Laughing Not maybe the ugliest in the world, but they're still goddamn ugly. Very Happy
Forever~Fallen
Geek
Forever~Fallen
November 16th, 2006 at 02:10am
as i've said before i quite like vengeance university but syn's if just awful. i wonder what rev's will look like. i prefer them in band t's but that's just my opinion.
Ash.
Idiot
Ash.
November 16th, 2006 at 04:30pm
Forever~Fallen:
as i've said before i quite like vengeance university but syn's if just awful. i wonder what rev's will look like. i prefer them in band t's but that's just my opinion.
Yeah I Agree....My Drawer Has Nothing But Band-T's In It..

The Revs Coming Out With A Clothing Line?Very Happy Whos Next? lmfao
Franny.
Franny.
November 16th, 2006 at 07:16pm
XXAshXX:
Forever~Fallen:
Yeah I Agree....My Drawer Has Nothing But Band-T's In It..

The Revs Coming Out With A Clothing Line?Very Happy Whos Next? lmfao

i'm hopin johnny makes clothes for little people =P like me! =O hehe
Bleach
Rotting On Here
Bleach
November 20th, 2006 at 10:52am
can you guys name some of their b-sides for me?
love.
King For A Couple Of Days
love.
November 20th, 2006 at 12:51pm
they are a really good band
_Big_Tuna_
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
_Big_Tuna_
November 21st, 2006 at 03:24pm
Alexandra.:
can you guys name some of their b-sides for me?

That would be really cool if johnny came out with on too... i have to say i like syn's clothes and zacky's clothes equially... does anyone know where to get a shirt that says "fuck me i'm irish" like M.'s?
_Big_Tuna_
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
_Big_Tuna_
November 21st, 2006 at 03:25pm
shit sorry i quoted the wrong thing... i meant the one above it...sorry
Ash.
Idiot
Ash.
November 21st, 2006 at 04:35pm
_Big_Tuna_:
shit sorry i quoted the wrong thing... i meant the one above it...sorry
You Know You Can Edit It Right? Laughing
Franny.
Franny.
November 21st, 2006 at 07:19pm
did anyone see them guys on t-minus rock countdown? it was pretty cool with them playing guitar hero II (and it was at syn's house).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J7XUbS57EMw here it is for those who haven't seen it.
SynGatesrocksmybed
King For A Couple Of Days
SynGatesrocksmybed

Mibba
November 21st, 2006 at 07:34pm
GreenDay420:
did anyone see them guys on t-minus rock countdown? it was pretty cool with them playing guitar hero II (and it was at syn's house).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J7XUbS57EMw here it is for those who haven't seen it.

Damm it I missed it any chance it's on youtube or some thing?
Register