Avenged Sevenfold

AuthorMessage
Gustavatron.
Addict
Gustavatron.
December 21st, 2005 at 09:58am
GreenDay420:
bloodsexboozeX:
I want to go see them January 27 with CKY.

you should definitely go. they put on a great live show. too bad they're not coming here again cuz i would love to see cky. but i got to see death by stereo on the first leg of the tour so it's all good =P
You know their live vid's... at their site, they can't be live, it's impossible and boring.
Franny.
Falling In Love With The Board
Franny.
December 21st, 2005 at 02:03pm
Gustav! At The Disco.:
GreenDay420:
bloodsexboozeX:

you should definitely go. they put on a great live show. too bad they're not coming here again cuz i would love to see cky. but i got to see death by stereo on the first leg of the tour so it's all good =P
You know their live vid's... at their site, they can't be live, it's impossible and boring.

boring?? how so?
Gustavatron.
Addict
Gustavatron.
December 21st, 2005 at 04:51pm
GreenDay420:
Gustav! At The Disco.:
GreenDay420:
bloodsexboozeX:

boring?? how so?
Because there is nothing different, no crowd noises, no "RAR"s or "GO!"s or anything like that O_o And! It's poorly cut sometimes.
Franny.
Franny.
December 22nd, 2005 at 01:10am
is it the burn it down live you saw? cuz that's suppose to be an actual video and they cut out everything from the back and used the taping over the live (which was stupid).

at the shows, it's really awesome. the crowds get pretty wild and rough. i'll upload some vids later to let you guys watch the goodness of it =P
well.durr__hXc™
King For A Couple Of Days
well.durr__hXc™
December 22nd, 2005 at 01:13am
They are hotter than shit, but the music annoys the hell outta me.
Franny.
Franny.
December 22nd, 2005 at 01:17am
Joe Robot:
They are hotter than shit, but the music annoys the hell outta me.

haha hot eh, i dunno...*dodges garbage thrown at me* just kidding, yah they're pretty good lookin (sexy beasts!)
Franny.
Franny.
December 22nd, 2005 at 01:50am
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=ZLD28LEI

that's Unholy Confessions live at San Diego, enjoy!!
wake the dead.
This Board Is My Home
wake the dead.
December 22nd, 2005 at 04:29am

Anyone have more pics of Zacky's guitar, please? I want to fuck it xcore. You don't understand O_O
Gustavatron.
Addict
Gustavatron.
December 22nd, 2005 at 04:33am
omgimgothlolz:

Anyone have more pics of Zacky's guitar, please? I want to fuck it xcore. You don't understand O_O
I'm not sure if he uses that guitar very often though... O_O

All the pictures of him are with the red one.
wake the dead.
This Board Is My Home
wake the dead.
December 22nd, 2005 at 04:40am
Gustav! At The Disco.:
omgimgothlolz:

But I just need pictures. I just...I have drool escaping from my mouth.
Gustavatron.
Addict
Gustavatron.
December 22nd, 2005 at 04:42am
omgimgothlolz:
Gustav! At The Disco.:
omgimgothlolz:

But I just need pictures. I just...I have drool escaping from my mouth.
I know. It's hot.

Well, go to Chapter Four, They have 957494358794365872346 A7x photos. Cool And I'll help you.
wake the dead.
This Board Is My Home
wake the dead.
December 22nd, 2005 at 04:44am
That site's not working ;;;_;;; Such a hard life ;;;_;;;
Gustavatron.
Addict
Gustavatron.
December 22nd, 2005 at 04:45am
Try now, Lik. It kind fucked up the link O_o Well. YEah.

Edit: It's a promo guitar ;_; Obviously.

And Zacky is a lefty O_O_.
wake the dead.
This Board Is My Home
wake the dead.
December 22nd, 2005 at 05:04am
Bam gave me a couple pics from the new vid, and he's got that guitar. So, naturally, I licked the screen.

Lefty? O.o But when he and Syn stand next to each other, isn't Syn the lefty? I'm...totally confused.
wake the dead.
This Board Is My Home
wake the dead.
December 22nd, 2005 at 05:07am
My bad! I got mixed up! My bad ><
Gustavatron.
Addict
Gustavatron.
December 22nd, 2005 at 05:09am
omgimgothlolz:
Bam gave me a couple pics from the new vid, and he's got that guitar. So, naturally, I licked the screen.

Lefty? O.o But when he and Syn stand next to each other, isn't Syn the lefty? I'm...totally confused.
The Beat and the Harlot video? Well, then it's a video guitar. Cool You won't find it anywhere else, unless you steal it O-O I think...
wake the dead.
This Board Is My Home
wake the dead.
December 22nd, 2005 at 05:17am
Gustav! At The Disco.:
omgimgothlolz:

The Beat and the Harlot video? Well, then it's a video guitar. Cool You won't find it anywhere else, unless you steal it O-O I think...

I'd steal it =O

Mmkay...I'm going to make a wallpaper of the damn guitar. Told you I loved eet <333
Gustavatron.
Addict
Gustavatron.
December 22nd, 2005 at 05:18am
omgimgothlolz:
Gustav! At The Disco.:
omgimgothlolz:

I'd steal it =O

Mmkay...I'm going to make a wallpaper of the damn guitar. Told you I loved eet <333
Make two. -wants one-
Franny.
Franny.
December 22nd, 2005 at 05:19am
he's a lefty. the guitar is a lefty. zacky used that guitar at the concert here and i think every other concert during the coe tour. from what i've seen of syn's guitar, he's only used that at the kroq i think. i might have more pics of zacky with that guitar but i'll have to look for them later.
Gustavatron.
Addict
Gustavatron.
December 22nd, 2005 at 05:27am
GreenDay420:
he's a lefty. the guitar is a lefty. zacky used that guitar at the concert here and i think every other concert during the coe tour. from what i've seen of syn's guitar, he's only used that at the kroq i think. i might have more pics of zacky with that guitar but i'll have to look for them later.
Well. Cities of Evil tour... that explains why I couldn't find it.
Register