DK

AuthorMessage
Pia
Jackass
Pia
December 29th, 2005 at 06:01pm
i just decided to download some of their songs 2 days ago =] got police truck and too drunk too fuck, they rock. i be downloading some of the songs you peoplesies mentioned, then i might buy a cd =] so cool, they shall find a home in my iRiver where they will be overplayed to their hearts content =]
Abby :retard:
Geek
Abby :retard:
December 30th, 2005 at 02:25am
Pia:
i just decided to download some of their songs 2 days ago =] got police truck and too drunk too fuck, they rock. i be downloading some of the songs you peoplesies mentioned, then i might buy a cd =] so cool, they shall find a home in my iRiver where they will be overplayed to their hearts content =]
Glad to see yet another person's discovered the joy of the Dead Kennedys. :]
Spirit Of '77
Falling In Love With The Board
Spirit Of '77
December 30th, 2005 at 11:26pm
GreenDay420:
Spirit Of '77:
i just bought nathan a dead kennedys dvd on ebay. i'll have to copy it once he watches it a few times though. Smile

ah ebay, what a lovely place. dead kennedys stuff here is so goddamn expensive. the cds are all like 30 bucks each, damn expensiveness.

i got most of my DK things for under $5. thanks to ebay, illegal downloading, and nathan.

i used to have a dead kennedys shirt that was green and said "nazi punks fuck off!!!" with a nazi symbol with an x through it. but my mom threw it away when i got in trouble for it at school.
LastCaress9188
Geek
LastCaress9188
January 4th, 2006 at 06:42pm
There great.I saw them play a month ago,they got a new singer.
the unpolished rake
Jackass
the unpolished rake
January 4th, 2006 at 06:50pm
jello biafra. I miss him. I like him way better than the new guy. I have a DK patch on my bag. its utterly rad. AND! I have a misfits patch and a badass misfits wallet. but that's not DK so nvm.

the song "they're coming to take me away" by lard is hilarious. jello is in that band. was. whatev.
the unpolished rake
Jackass
the unpolished rake
January 4th, 2006 at 06:52pm
OMG I FORGOT. california uber alles is in tony hawk's american wasteland!! and police truck is in one of the pro skaters, 1 or 2, idk. WOOT. yeah.
Zoie
Zoie
January 4th, 2006 at 06:54pm
the unpolished rake:
OMG I FORGOT. california uber alles is in tony hawk's american wasteland!! and police truck is in one of the pro skaters, 1 or 2, idk. WOOT. yeah.

im playing that game and that song is on Very Happy ...Dead Kennedys rule!
~tre's_lost_nut~
King For A Couple Of Days
~tre's_lost_nut~
February 4th, 2006 at 01:15pm
:::loves loves loves:::
i bought GMCOGMD like MONTHS ago on a whim and totally forgot about it until like a week ago.... Pull My Strings now owns me...... =)
if i actually knew anything about him, jello would be my idol....must google him sometime..... <.<
fancy pants
Post Whore
fancy pants
February 5th, 2006 at 06:06pm
I love how my DK t-shirt freaks out my friend Rachel. =D
Spirit Of '77
Spirit Of '77
February 5th, 2006 at 09:38pm
fancy pants:

i used to have a DK shirt, but my mom threw it away Sad it said "nazi punks fuck off!!!" on it and it was teal and had a swastika with an circlewithanXthroughit thing over it (i dont know what those are called).
Bittersweet World
Banned
Bittersweet World

Blog
February 5th, 2006 at 10:28pm
Ive liked them for many years now.... Grew up on 'em.

But now they seem to becoming a thing like The Misfits and The Ramones have..... With all the shirts and shit. Sad.
Zoie
Zoie
February 5th, 2006 at 10:31pm
I saw them in concert a few days ago in San Diego...It was awsome. Their new singer is pretty good, not as good as Jello though
Franny.
Franny.
February 5th, 2006 at 11:18pm
Spirit Of '77:
fancy pants:

i used to have a DK shirt, but my mom threw it away Sad it said "nazi punks fuck off!!!" on it and it was teal and had a swastika with an circlewithanXthroughit thing over it (i dont know what those are called).

a censor thingie?

i have a dk shirt too, it says 'too drunk to fuck' and surprisingly, i haven't gotten detention for it yet (apparently offensive words on a shirt deserves a 90 minute detention)
Zoie
Zoie
February 5th, 2006 at 11:34pm
GreenDay420:
Spirit Of '77:
fancy pants:

a censor thingie?

i have a dk shirt too, it says 'too drunk to fuck' and surprisingly, i haven't gotten detention for it yet (apparently offensive words on a shirt deserves a 90 minute detention)

I've got a yellow Holiday in Cambodia one. I wore it to school for 4 days striaght once...I'm kinda obsessed with it
Franny.
Franny.
February 5th, 2006 at 11:38pm
high_on_juicy_fruit:
GreenDay420:
Spirit Of '77:
fancy pants:

a censor thingie?

I've got a yellow Holiday in Cambodia one. I wore it to school for 4 days striaght once...I'm kinda obsessed with it

ahaha smelly smelly! =P
~tre's_lost_nut~
~tre's_lost_nut~
February 6th, 2006 at 09:24am
I saw a DK shirt with "Nazi Punks Fuck Off" on it and I wanted it so bad.... It was like £20 and three sizes too small for me but I still nearly bought it....
I wish I had, actually... even if the shirt didn't fit I could have cut off the front on it and crudely stitched it onto one of my own... Shifty
Yes, I'm THAT desperate....
killer_fongus
Geek
killer_fongus
February 6th, 2006 at 09:29am
hey!
killer_fongus
Geek
killer_fongus
February 6th, 2006 at 09:32am
Masterbation lost its fun:
does anyone here like them?
do you don´t like denmark?
Spirit Of '77
Spirit Of '77
February 7th, 2006 at 07:48pm
.:Cheeses_Of_Suburbia:.:
I saw a DK shirt with "Nazi Punks Fuck Off" on it and I wanted it so bad.... It was like £20 and three sizes too small for me but I still nearly bought it....
I wish I had, actually... even if the shirt didn't fit I could have cut off the front on it and crudely stitched it onto one of my own... Shifty
Yes, I'm THAT desperate....

yea, i used to have that shirt. i bought it even though it was 1 size too big.
~tre's_lost_nut~
~tre's_lost_nut~
February 7th, 2006 at 07:53pm
your icon scares the shit outta me...
Register