Banned
Bittersweet World

Blog
October 14th, 2005 at 03:07am
Hannah's Child:
shenanigans_with_a_nimrod:
Hannah's Child:
I meant I didn't buy tickets. Confused

either have i yet..... not going to see them though..... I waiting for them to reveal the big act still...... channel [v] kept dropping hints about The Red Hot Chilli Peppers...... Rolling Eyes

They're still around? *stares at poster*
O.O

ButTheLivingEndaregonnabethereeeeee.
I wanna see them again. My god, they're so easy to see. I love them so.

Uh. Well. So far, I see only TLE and AFI worth seeing. But I'm cheap.

yeah and to see if Iggy Pop still has it after all these years.
lloyd dobler
Falling In Love With The Board
lloyd dobler
October 14th, 2005 at 03:10am
Hannah's Child:
Hannah's Child:

either have i yet..... not going to see them though..... I waiting for them to reveal the big act still...... channel [v] kept dropping hints about The Red Hot Chilli Peppers...... Rolling Eyes

O.O

zOMG. Iggy Pop gon' be there? AsifIknew.

David Bowie is a badass.
wake the dead.
This Board Is My Home
wake the dead.
October 14th, 2005 at 03:26am
They're aight, have a few songs I really like.
Bittersweet World
Banned
Bittersweet World

Blog
October 14th, 2005 at 03:29am
Hannah's Child:
Hannah's Child:
Hannah's Child:

O.O

David Bowie is a badass.

With those 2 different colour eyes? oh yes he is a badass. I had to look twice when it said "Iggy and the Stooges" lmfao I cant believe he is doing BDO when he could easily do his own concert and sell that out with no problem.
B.J
B.J
October 14th, 2005 at 03:33am
I love the White Stripes they rock
lloyd dobler
lloyd dobler
October 14th, 2005 at 03:40am
Hannah's Child:
Hannah's Child:
Hannah's Child:

O.O

David Bowie is a badass.

With those 2 different colour eyes? oh yes he is a badass. I had to look twice when it said "Iggy and the Stooges" lmfao I cant believe he is doing BDO when he could easily do his own concert and sell that out with no problem.

And the spandex pants in the Labyrinth? Like. Dur. ...Marilyn Manson has two different coloured eyes. So does my cat! They must all be badasses.
I KNOW. That's odd. When you really analyse it...BDO is quite a good price...even if you have to go through all the bands you DON'T like. Confused
Bittersweet World
Banned
Bittersweet World

Blog
October 14th, 2005 at 03:43am
Hannah's Child:
Hannah's Child:
Hannah's Child:
Hannah's Child:

O.O

David Bowie is a badass.

And the spandex pants in the Labyrinth? Like. Dur. ...Marilyn Manson has two different coloured eyes. So does my cat! They must all be badasses.
I KNOW. That's odd. When you really analyse it...BDO is quite a good price...even if you have to go through all the bands you DON'T like. Confused

yeah it really is for the amount of bands that actually play..... my cat has two different colour eyes also. Cool His name is 'Freek' because when i was 8 i couldnt spell Freak properly. Cool
lloyd dobler
lloyd dobler
October 14th, 2005 at 03:56am
Hannah's Child:
Hannah's Child:
Hannah's Child:
Hannah's Child:

O.O

David Bowie is a badass.

yeah it really is for the amount of bands that actually play..... my cat has two different colour eyes also. Cool His name is 'Freek' because when i was 8 i couldnt spell Freak properly. Cool

The Labyrinth used to scare me because of Bowie's pants. That's cos we have badass cats. Shocked When I was 8, I was already a spelling whore! My cat's called Dumplings. Yeah. So fucking xcore.
Bittersweet World
Banned
Bittersweet World

Blog
October 14th, 2005 at 04:02am
Hannah's Child:
Hannah's Child:
Hannah's Child:
Hannah's Child:
Hannah's Child:

O.O

David Bowie is a badass.

The Labyrinth used to scare me because of Bowie's pants. That's cos we have badass cats. Shocked When I was 8, I was already a spelling whore! My cat's called Dumplings. Yeah. So fucking xcore.

Cool ive always liked that movie... well i thought Freak sounded like Freek so i wrote that as his name.... lmfao and then i went to my first concert - Metallica. lmfao for 8th my birthday i got Freek and Metallica concert tickets, good one dad lmfao
lloyd dobler
lloyd dobler
October 14th, 2005 at 04:05am
Hannah's Child:
Hannah's Child:
Hannah's Child:
Hannah's Child:
Hannah's Child:

O.O

David Bowie is a badass.

Cool ive always liked that movie... well i thought Freak sounded like Freek so i wrote that as his name.... lmfao and then i went to my first concert - Metallica. lmfao for 8th my birthday i got Freek and Metallica concert tickets, good one dad lmfao

I like his hair. Ohhh...where'd you write it? Wink O.O O.O WOW. You...but...HOW? Metallica concerts...all ages? o.o Wait, what?
Bittersweet World
Banned
Bittersweet World

Blog
October 14th, 2005 at 04:08am
Hannah's Child:
Hannah's Child:
Hannah's Child:
Hannah's Child:
Hannah's Child:
Hannah's Child:

O.O

David Bowie is a badass.

I like his hair. Ohhh...where'd you write it? Wink O.O O.O WOW.
You...but...HOW? Metallica concerts...all ages? o.o Wait, what?

lmfao at the pet-shop on Freeks "birth certficate" yeah musta been all ages because i went...i still remember bits and i have photos. lmfao Yeah thats what my 8th birthday consisted of... my very own kitten then my first ever proper concert. lmfao people always find that hard to believe but its true. Cool
lloyd dobler
lloyd dobler
October 14th, 2005 at 04:23am
How come YOUUUU filled it out? Cos Freek really IS yourz? Omfg. You are such a lucky piece of whore. My brother wasn't a cool child. His first gig was probably this year or last year. I think it was to see Unearth. With Atreyu. And Norma Jean. Hmm. That musta been a pretty good show. He's 15. My first gig was when I was 13. I...am...13. Hmm.
How's Freek?
Bittersweet World
Banned
Bittersweet World

Blog
October 14th, 2005 at 04:27am
Hannah's Child:
How come YOUUUU filled it out? Cos Freek really IS yourz? Omfg. You are such a lucky piece of whore. My brother wasn't a cool child. His first gig was probably this year or last year. I think it was to see Unearth. With Atreyu. And Norma Jean. Hmm. That musta been a pretty good show. He's 15. My first gig was when I was 13. I...am...13. Hmm.
How's Freek?

Freek is now fat and has yes two different colour eyes: one a yellow/green and the other a reddy-brown..... yeah Freek is good....he is still a kitten really....he still bites my feet for no reason and when you say his name he answers like "mowwww" he doesnt say "meow" only "mow" lmfao Yeah Metallica was good....and they were also good at BDO when my dad snuck me in with a fake ID....he wanted to take me to the Motley Crue and Motorhead and TLE but he would have to get me a actual proper fake ID and my mum chucked a physo and said no....so i cant go to that concert....curse that mother of mine....
Bittersweet World
Banned
Bittersweet World

Blog
October 14th, 2005 at 04:30am
oh i filled it out because he is my cat....
lloyd dobler
lloyd dobler
October 14th, 2005 at 05:15am
Your dad is fucking cool.
Bittersweet World
Banned
Bittersweet World

Blog
October 14th, 2005 at 05:17am
Hannah's Child:

i know he is. Is also has the coolest job - tattoo artist and body peircer. 8
Cool fuck spelling i have a goddam cold....
lloyd dobler
lloyd dobler
October 14th, 2005 at 05:26am
Hannah's Child:

O.O Omfg. Your dad is fucking cool.
Bittersweet World
Banned
Bittersweet World

Blog
October 14th, 2005 at 05:32am
Hannah's Child:
Hannah's Child:

i know *looks smug* lmfao people are scared of him.....for he is covered in tattoos...and i mean covered. Cool
Slipknot
Geek
Slipknot
October 14th, 2005 at 06:15am
i like the white stripes they rock
EchoBrain
EchoBrain
October 14th, 2005 at 07:16am
Hannah's Child:
Hannah's Child:

i know *looks smug* lmfao people are scared of him.....for he is covered in tattoos...and i mean covered. Cool
awsome o.o
Register