Joe Strummer

AuthorMessage
White Riot
King For A Couple Of Days
White Riot
December 20th, 2005 at 04:36pm
question_everything:
yep. three years ;;_;;

in two days, it'll have been three years. and it sucks even more because he died just before Christmas.

Yeah.
Christmas is suppost to be a happy time of year.
But this ruins everything.
It makes me feel sick to think he's gone,but then again? Wouldn't he want us to be happy?
I dunno,but I'm sure he's in a better place. He was a great guy.
The Duck's Nuts
Falling In Love With The Board
The Duck's Nuts
December 21st, 2005 at 11:57am
it'll be three years.. tommorow ;_;
White Riot
White Riot
December 21st, 2005 at 12:21pm
question_everything:
it'll be three years.. tommorow ;_;

I don't even wanna think about this.
I <3 my Captain
Geek
I <3 my Captain
December 21st, 2005 at 07:31pm
I'm having a vigil on my back porch at Midnight. Sure, I'm gonna freeze my ass off and I'm gonna be the only one out there, but I wanna do it.
White Riot
White Riot
December 30th, 2005 at 12:17pm
3 years ago today was the day of Joe's funeral.
Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
ladyramone
Post Whore
ladyramone
December 31st, 2005 at 12:08pm
question_everything:
teh three-eyed Joe Strummer Cool

lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao

.... his hair.... lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao
lmfao lmfao
ladyramone
Post Whore
ladyramone
December 31st, 2005 at 12:08pm
hey im back from the grave Cool lol
White Riot
White Riot
December 31st, 2005 at 12:36pm
I just realized,that in that article,he really does have three eyes. I just thought it was her scanner or something,but...it wasn't...
The Duck's Nuts
The Duck's Nuts
January 1st, 2006 at 06:46am
White Riot:
I just realized,that in that article,he really does have three eyes. I just thought it was her scanner or something,but...it wasn't...
lmfao nah Cool
it's coz they screwed up those two pages Confused
White Riot
White Riot
January 1st, 2006 at 05:43pm
question_everything:
White Riot:
lmfao nah Cool
it's coz they screwed up those two pages Confused

I know,that's what I was trying to say.
You think that they could have at least put the time in to fix that... Rolling Eyes
The Duck's Nuts
The Duck's Nuts
January 1st, 2006 at 05:52pm
lmfao

is your like that? or is it just mine? Confused
White Riot
White Riot
January 1st, 2006 at 06:22pm
Yeah,mine was like that too.
The Duck's Nuts
The Duck's Nuts
January 1st, 2006 at 07:04pm
ah. i see. i don't get why it was just those two pages though, all the other ones were fine Confused
White Riot
White Riot
January 2nd, 2006 at 08:59pm
My dad wouldn't stop making fun of Joe today,he was saying shit like he was "retarded" and I got soooo mad at him,I fucking started crying.
That pissed me off,how dare he say that shit on my birthday!
The Duck's Nuts
The Duck's Nuts
January 2nd, 2006 at 09:03pm
your father said he was retarded? and i thought only teenagers used that word in wrong context.

aha. so it's your birthday now, happy birthday!

my father doesn't even remember my birthday, or his mothers, or anyone else's Rolling Eyes
White Riot
White Riot
January 2nd, 2006 at 09:07pm
question_everything:
your father said he was retarded? and i thought only teenagers used that word in wrong context.

aha. so it's your birthday now, happy birthday!

my father doesn't even remember my birthday, or his mothers, or anyone else's Rolling Eyes

Yeah,thanks for telling me happy birthday. Cool
And my dad is just stupid anyways. Rolling Eyes
The Duck's Nuts
The Duck's Nuts
January 2nd, 2006 at 09:12pm
you're welcome Cool

my father is too Confused
he hates the bands i like, simply because i like them Confused
and he won't let you disagree with him and you can never tell him that he's wrong Rolling Eyes
The Duck's Nuts
The Duck's Nuts
January 11th, 2006 at 09:11am
have i mentioned how much some people piss me off?

wason neopets tonight. VERY bored. got into a discussion about Joe.

here are some things that were said to me:

-Whats_on_your_Radio the only stuff you know about Joe Strummer is junk you looked up on the internet when one day you thought it'd be cute to be punk

-Whats_on_your_radio you posers are like little walking webpages of paraphrased information but when it comes to the actual lifestyle you run home to your safe little house in the suburbs where you can hide behind your computer moniter on a high horse in the sanctity of mommy and daddys basement

-Thats one thing I hate about the internet. Some kids one day decide they want to be a punk and they get online and can read about its entire history. Then they think knowledge on what it is/was alone is enough to make them punk but what it really comes down to is lifestyle. And these neopets kids only have NOTHING to say on behalf of that.

-tsk. that guy hasn't changed anybody's life but his own

that last one in particular is complete bullshit.

and they were reffering to him as "that strummer guy". their ignorance shits me. tehy don't know shit about him, they don't even know who he is.
The Duck's Nuts
The Duck's Nuts
January 11th, 2006 at 09:18am
and we have more:

-Just because you use the word "many" numerous times in regards of how he changed lives doesn't mean you actually know how he did it or what message he was trying to get across.

-No, your just a moron who desanctionized his name and are doing it even more by pretending you know what he was about. Still want to CINTINUES this conversation about him?

i accidentally misspelled "Strummer" Rolling Eyes

-yeah... you wouldn't have been kept back anyway...
i think your teacher DID want to keep you back because you're not smart enough and your parents had to fight against that!

-speaking of joe strummer, my friends band are doing another tribute show. that other one went so awesome so now they're doing another lol

they think i'm just an idiot who wnet and looked shit up on the interent so i could be "punk", they are so wrong it's not fuckin' funny.
The Duck's Nuts
The Duck's Nuts
January 11th, 2006 at 09:32am
-"Oh ok my suspicions were correct. Whats_on_your_radio is a clash fan yet also listens to my chemical romance and green day. You can't list some bands that were actually true and then like some radio crap like that. When you do that it shows your not getting the message. "

Rolling Eyes

they're laughing at me for liking The Pistols and Less Than Jake now Rolling Eyes

-"people listen to the S pistols then think they know something about that style. lol."

-"Of course you can like whatever music you like. You can listen to all the mainstream crap you want. But don't learn some band names and read some stuff online then think you know something about a society you obviously know nothing of. "

-"Of course you do because you know nothing of GOSH what Joe Strummer has sang about so many times. You know nothing of capitilist wow did you know the S pistols have thier own stupid line of clothing at the store which is the capital of corporate greed? Of course not because you don't understand anything Joe S. was talking about "

-"Your not in it for the politics and the reasons of why it was made, your in it because you think it makes you look cool and like you know something. "

-"it doesn't matter what country your in, moron. MCR is on a mainstream label, plays on mainstream radio, is on freakin MTV and every little kid across the nations listens to them and thinks their punk because of it. Capitilism is the same no matter what country your in. "

-"I'm not talking about the 'cool' kids as in preps I'm talking about 'cool' as in making you think your so rebellious when really your just apparently another cashcow for mainstream and are doing exactly what they want you to do. Putting ideas in your head that your different and rebellious "

that was after i said how i don't like The Clash to be "cool" and how i get laugehd at by the "cool" kids for liking The Clash.
Register