Your Band......

AuthorMessage
Franny.
Falling In Love With The Board
Franny.
February 25th, 2006 at 02:34am
die, die and die again:
my bands name is the zymotics..
our first gig is 13 march.. we only play 2 song..
but its in front of 500 people Shocked
we play a cover (are you gonna be my girl) and a own song...

that's gunna be fun eh. my bands playing all covers for our show on the 4th cuz we just wanna play together in front of people and then decide if we're still gunna play stuff together. i've made the mistake before of making songs with other bands members before playing on stage and well, all our songs keep being reseted cuz we have the 'no using old songs' rule. it's a harsh rule but we put it on ourselves. good lucky on your show!
Metalmoo
Geek
Metalmoo
February 25th, 2006 at 10:37am
I sort of have a band, we've only just formed cos we're playing at my dad's 50th.
Cupid Stunt
Geek
Cupid Stunt
February 26th, 2006 at 11:13am
I'm in a band currently called Toast. I play second huitar and sing lead vocals. We've played Seven Nation Army-White Stripes and are currently practising Polly-Nirvana and a song I wrote the lyrics for.
And I'm going to teach our other guitarist the bit of Good Riddance(Time of Your Life) which isn't the chords, so we can play that.

I have band practise in a few hours W00t!
Greenzzz
Greenzzz
February 26th, 2006 at 12:45pm
GreenDay420:
die, die and die again:
my bands name is the zymotics..
our first gig is 13 march.. we only play 2 song..
but its in front of 500 people Shocked
we play a cover (are you gonna be my girl) and a own song...

that's gunna be fun eh. my bands playing all covers for our show on the 4th cuz we just wanna play together in front of people and then decide if we're still gunna play stuff together. i've made the mistake before of making songs with other bands members before playing on stage and well, all our songs keep being reseted cuz we have the 'no using old songs' rule. it's a harsh rule but we put it on ourselves. good lucky on your show!

tnx Very Happy same to you!
11th Street Kid
King For A Couple Of Days
11th Street Kid
February 26th, 2006 at 02:52pm
I don't have a band... Sad
924 adeline street
Geek
924 adeline street
March 1st, 2006 at 04:05pm
I am in a band with my best friends jessica (lead guitar) and lex (drums) i play bass. We aren't very professional we just get together and play sometimes...it's still under construction. We are called Blank Label (no relation to Black Label, its a long story). Actuall the whole thing started out as a joke and then we were like "hey that sounds fun, lets just do it" so we did. The cool thing is, this guy that jess knows is friends with the owner of a music shop, so he can get us all these Fender guitars and amps for really cheap. Dance
Dom
Jackass
Dom
March 2nd, 2006 at 12:42pm
Our bands going into a studio over the easter hols in a few weeks to record a few songs. Should be fun.
Rage&Love
King For A Couple Of Days
Rage&Love
March 5th, 2006 at 06:45am
me and my mates are starting a new band, and we have great songs already written we just need to put them to music Retard
Ahhhh!
Jackass
Ahhhh!
March 5th, 2006 at 10:36am
I won the school talent show... Now we go ditrict.. I won a p[izza and a sunday.. we don't have a name yet.. we just get together for shows like this. We played smells like teen spirit KeWl.
The Real Jigsaw
Idiot
The Real Jigsaw
March 10th, 2006 at 02:07pm
[url=www.myspace.com/splittingheadaches]Splitting Headaches Myspace (new songs added)[/url]
December Cynic
Geek
December Cynic

Mibba Blog
July 27th, 2006 at 07:08pm
I got a band...We just got together so we have nothing at the moment xD
Greenzzz
Greenzzz
August 8th, 2006 at 01:47pm
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PTuK5ByAzaw

a performance of my band..
in_paradise_with_st_jimmy
in_paradise_with_st_jimmy

Mibba Blog
August 8th, 2006 at 06:28pm
My friends and I just started a band a couple days ago. We sound pretty good so far. I think this is the band that's actually gonna be serious, since we set up another band practice already and my friend Kaite (one of the guitarists whose house we practice at) wouldn't let us eat until we practiced enough. Laughing
president of finland
Geek
president of finland
August 8th, 2006 at 09:19pm
Angel.:
my band, who are just starting out, yet we do have gigs coming up, only have 3 songs. both written by me.
they are called-
plastic baby doll
dead butterflies
manufactured scars

although, i have written loads of songs with music, my band just havn't started on them yet.

we are called murder tramp
our gigs-
10th december- scream studios
17th december- concorde 2

my band is muffin media and it will(in 5 years) change the world of punk music back to when it wasnt gay and crappy
Prosthetic Head
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Prosthetic Head
August 9th, 2006 at 10:10am
i used to be in a band

i do solo stuff though
Watoosh!
Geek
Watoosh!
August 9th, 2006 at 12:04pm
i'm in a band called FlabberGassed. it's just me and my boyfriend, because my friend who plays bass is always busy and shit and i dont like anyone else. haha. so yeah, i play guitar on most songs, and he plays drums on most of them. we switch for one song though (even though i'm a horrible drummer, but he says i play it the way he wants it to sound, so whatever).

we have 3 songs down completely (except for lyrics): apeirophobic nightmare, vote for a street whore, and fictional enemy #1.

and 2 that we're working on: pussy parasite, and one that doesn't have a name i dont think.
Twiztedxone
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Twiztedxone
August 12th, 2006 at 05:05pm
I've had a band for little over a year now. Check out our MySpace MusicSpace!
www.myspace.com/cheapxescape
Greenzzz
Greenzzz
August 13th, 2006 at 08:40am
Twiztedxone:
I've had a band for little over a year now. Check out our MySpace MusicSpace!
www.myspace.com/cheapxescape
nice myspace! ill add you

www.zymotics.tk
www.myspace.com/zymotics
Watoosh!
Geek
Watoosh!
August 13th, 2006 at 09:15pm
president of finland:
Angel.:
my band, who are just starting out, yet we do have gigs coming up, only have 3 songs. both written by me.
they are called-
plastic baby doll
dead butterflies
manufactured scars

although, i have written loads of songs with music, my band just havn't started on them yet.

we are called murder tramp
our gigs-
10th december- scream studios
17th december- concorde 2

my band is muffin media and it will(in 5 years) change the world of punk music back to when it wasnt gay and crappy

no it wont, it'll get lumped in with bands like the casualties and every other band who said their band would do that.
Chelsea Chainsaw
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Chelsea Chainsaw
August 14th, 2006 at 10:08am
president of finland:
my band, who are just starting out, yet we

omg gay=bad
queercore sux
riot grrrl=creepy
am i righ am i right?
Register