worn-out astronaut.
Had A Life Before GSB
worn-out astronaut.

Mibba Blog
October 13th, 2006 at 05:38am
White Riot:
Oh, lol, I feel stupid now...I didn't read your first thing right. Laughing
*shakes fist at self*

It was stupid of me to even think that you didnt hear about that song!
whoa
King For A Couple Of Days
whoa
October 13th, 2006 at 07:38pm
K. So Lydia was reading this book about Bob Dylan at it had something about Mick in it, so I quote "I thumbed through the local music paper and saw that Mick Jones, the quintessential guitarist from The Clash was recovering from pneumonia. The report said that he nearly died. I wished I had thought of him to play in my band."

Hah. The last part makes me laugh. The first part makes me sad.
White Riot
White Riot
October 13th, 2006 at 09:41pm
Poor Mick. That pneumonia thing always makes me feel sad. But, he lived, which is a sign that the world needs Mick Jones.
Fizz
wfougoafoihqfe
Falling In Love With The Board
wfougoafoihqfe
October 14th, 2006 at 06:17am
some kid at my friends party last night was wearing a clash shirt. Cool i call him Donald.... dno why, his name's actually Ollie... oh well He's cooler than before now.

& i found a few articles in the 20th edition of Q about the clash & stuff... Pete Townshend & Madonna talk about them Cool
worn-out astronaut.
Had A Life Before GSB
worn-out astronaut.

Mibba Blog
October 14th, 2006 at 03:27pm
whoa:
K. So Lydia was reading this book about Bob Dylan at it had something about Mick in it, so I quote "I thumbed through the local music paper and saw that Mick Jones, the quintessential guitarist from The Clash was recovering from pneumonia. The report said that he nearly died. I wished I had thought of him to play in my band."

Hah. The last part makes me laugh. The first part makes me sad.

Poor Mick Sad Dylan has good taste
Rotten
Idiot
Rotten

Blog
October 14th, 2006 at 10:32pm
I wore a Clash shirt to the grocery store today and the cashier person was all "Ahhh I love the Clash so much!" But she was cool. I've seen her at gigs and she has a really cool leather jacket that's got Clash stuff painted on it. I think I might have had a clementine fight with her once, but I could be wrong.
strummer92
Jackass
strummer92
October 15th, 2006 at 12:53am
i saw a dude that worked at Micheals *sp* wearing a clash shirt
worn-out astronaut.
Had A Life Before GSB
worn-out astronaut.

Mibba Blog
October 15th, 2006 at 06:17am
strummer92:

The girl in my ava is Kathleen Hanna, she was the frontgirl of Bikini Kill and there is one photo of the band and she is wearing a Clash t-shirt!
*hamako_hime*
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
*hamako_hime*
October 15th, 2006 at 02:23pm
Bittersweet:
strummer92:

The girl in my ava is Kathleen Hanna, she was the frontgirl of Bikini Kill and there is one photo of the band and she is wearing a Clash t-shirt!

i have the picture where she's wearing the clash shirt, i was really excited cause i am totally obsessed with both of them. and she wasn't only in bikini kill. after bikini kill, she did a solo project where she was julie ruin, then later on formed le tigre. in your avatar, she's in le tigre.
worn-out astronaut.
Had A Life Before GSB
worn-out astronaut.

Mibba Blog
October 15th, 2006 at 02:42pm
*hamako_hime*:

i have the picture where she's wearing the clash shirt, i was really excited cause i am totally obsessed with both of them. and she wasn't only in bikini kill. after bikini kill, she did a solo project where she was julie ruin, then later on formed le tigre. in your avatar, she's in le tigre.
I know that and I know that thats a Le Tigre pic in my ava!I adore Kathleen Hanna!I just mentioned Bikini Kill cause I like it better then Le Tigre.
wfougoafoihqfe
wfougoafoihqfe
October 16th, 2006 at 11:52am
some person in some hair product advert in a magazine is wearing a clash shirt.

init. it's a pretty cool one too.
strummer92
Jackass
strummer92
October 16th, 2006 at 10:11pm
[Bittersweet] cant fail:
strummer92:

thats cool i like seeing random people with clash shirts
worn-out astronaut.
Had A Life Before GSB
worn-out astronaut.

Mibba Blog
October 17th, 2006 at 11:23am
strummer92:
[Bittersweet] cant fail:
strummer92:

thats cool i like seeing random people with clash shirts
Me too Smile
White Riot
White Riot
October 17th, 2006 at 06:06pm
One time I went to the supermarket and this girl working the cashier complimented me on my Clash shirt, but then started babbling on about how she doesn't like the Pistols coz they were "manufactured"...
People that do that annoy me.
Rotten
Idiot
Rotten

Blog
October 17th, 2006 at 07:20pm
Pistols? Manufactured? Does she know what she's talking about?

Anywho...today I was sitting there in my Clash shirt in spanish and I look down at the floor and I see part of one of those stickers that you have to peel off the top of cd cases when you buy them out of stores. So I looked closer and I could make out "Market Clash- the Clash" and I was like "Woah! Someone just bought Super Black Market Clash!" And I got really excited because Clash fans are rare in my school. My friends laughed at me, but I picked the sticker up and stuck it on the bottom of the desk. So now my spanish desk has a Super Black Market Clash sticker, and I know I'm not the only Clash fan in the school!
White Riot
White Riot
October 17th, 2006 at 08:52pm
Yay!
That desk is forever ruled by The Clash. Mwuhaha!
I still don't personally know anyone who is as big into The Clash as me. Sad
(oh, and I don't think that girl knew what she was talking about. She didn't seem very intelligent, either that or she is one of those people who think they are so punk because they are rebelling against some of the people who basically started punk. Rolling Eyes )
worn-out astronaut.
Had A Life Before GSB
worn-out astronaut.

Mibba Blog
October 18th, 2006 at 08:39am
White Riot:
Yay!
(oh, and I don't think that girl knew what she was talking about. She didn't seem very intelligent, either that or she is one of those people who think they are so punk because they are rebelling against some of the people who basically started punk. Rolling Eyes )
Your new Mick ava is rad Cool Im the only Clash fan in the school and I like it that way. I dont have to be in a competiton with anyone and if anything considering Clash happens I can share it with you people Hug
White Riot
White Riot
October 18th, 2006 at 12:01pm
[Bittersweet] cant fail:
White Riot:
Yay!
Your new Mick ava is rad Cool Im the only Clash fan in the school and I like it that way. I dont have to be in a competiton with anyone and if anything considering Clash happens I can share it with you people Hug

Valid point.
The only reason I would like someone who at least sort of likes The Clash in my school is so I could babble to them about the band. Whenever I do that to anyone else, they usually walk off or stop listening.
worn-out astronaut.
Had A Life Before GSB
worn-out astronaut.

Mibba Blog
October 18th, 2006 at 12:27pm
White Riot:

Valid point.
The only reason I would like someone who at least sort of likes The Clash in my school is so I could babble to them about the band. Whenever I do that to anyone else, they usually walk off or stop listening.
Yes, that is the only problem. I have nobody to talk to about Clash. But Im going to highschool next year, hopfully I will find someone Very Happy
wfougoafoihqfe
wfougoafoihqfe
October 19th, 2006 at 12:50pm
all of my friends hate the clash except for about 2...

but everyone usually gets tired of talking about them...

no one else is an obsessive fan...

[/loner]
Register