AuthorMessage
Buddy Christ
Falling In Love With The Board
Buddy Christ

Blog
April 29th, 2007 at 11:11am
just_call_me_dookie:
Lars:
The next book might just get redundant. A treasure hunt for Horcruxes will take awhile. I think Harry is one too.
Really? I don't think so, when would they have made him one?

At the end of Chamber of Secrets, Harry asks "So Voldemort put a bit of himself into me?" And Dumbledore said yes.
Meski
Addict
Meski

Blog
April 29th, 2007 at 11:11am
lyrical_mess:
Meski:
lyrical_mess:
Meski:
lyrical_mess:
That's a horrible dream!

wow...20 year old Ginny. Guess Harry likes older women, huh? And I don't find Ginny or Hermione particularly attractive. They look good, but not attractive. The Ginny I imagine in my head is way cute.
No, it wasn't that horrible, I spent 2 days with Emma and Bonnie tehe . The horrible part was the one about the sub-forum omgno

Did you make a move? tehe
Now that I think of it, I actually didn't omgno Crying or Very sad Why? Maybe I thought they didn't like me?

Was Ron anywhere nearby? Maybe that's why you didn't do anything. He would have gone all Aleckz if he saw you.
No it was just Emma, Bonnie, my classmates and me.
just_call_me_dookie
Addict
just_call_me_dookie

Mibba
April 29th, 2007 at 11:25am
Lars:
just_call_me_dookie:
Lars:
The next book might just get redundant. A treasure hunt for Horcruxes will take awhile. I think Harry is one too.

At the end of Chamber of Secrets, Harry asks "So Voldemort put a bit of himself into me?" And Dumbledore said yes.
Ah, I see. That's possible. So he'll have to like... kill himself then? o.O
Meski
Addict
Meski

Blog
April 29th, 2007 at 11:29am
just_call_me_dookie:
Lars:
just_call_me_dookie:
Lars:

I was thinking that theory some days ago, and maybe Voldie knew somehow that Harry was going to find out about his Horcruxes, so he put a bit into Harry so the end had to be Harry killing himself in order to make Voldemort mortal.

But then I thought that Voldie didn't go to Godrics Hollow to Horcrux Harry, it was to kill him, so after trying the Avada Kedavra Voldemort weakened, so I don't think he thought about a Horcrux.
just_call_me_dookie
Addict
just_call_me_dookie

Mibba
April 29th, 2007 at 11:35am
Meski:
just_call_me_dookie:
Lars:
just_call_me_dookie:
Lars:

I was thinking that theory some days ago, and maybe Voldie knew somehow that Harry was going to find out about his Horcruxes, so he put a bit into Harry so the end had to be Harry killing himself in order to make Voldemort mortal.

But then I thought that Voldie didn't go to Godrics Hollow to Horcrux Harry, it was to kill him, so after trying the Avada Kedavra Voldemort weakened, so I don't think he thought about a Horcrux.
I see. I don't think he'll be killing himself. I'd be too confusing.
Buddy Christ
Falling In Love With The Board
Buddy Christ

Blog
April 29th, 2007 at 11:36am
He was going to kill Harry to make a Horcrux. The final one.
just_call_me_dookie
Addict
just_call_me_dookie

Mibba
April 29th, 2007 at 11:38am
Lars:
Really? I don't think so. He was going to go kill harry because he thought he was going to be his downfall. So he went to kill harry because he didn't want harry to be his downfall.
folkin' around.
King For A Couple Of Days
folkin' around.
April 29th, 2007 at 11:45am
Okay, so I'm reading the first book over again
and I recently got to the part where Harry & Ron knock out the troll. I've just got
one complaint about that scene: They say the troll is 12 feet tall, yet, Harry still
runs and jumps high enough to grab onto the troll neck. Now, come on, Harry
isn't no Shaquille O'Neil, and even if he was he couldn't jump high enough
to reach nearly 11 feet. Can someone justify this for me?
It starts about pg. 175. jsyn.
worn-out astronaut.
Had A Life Before GSB
worn-out astronaut.

Mibba Blog
April 29th, 2007 at 11:48am
just_call_me_dookie:
Lars:
Really? I don't think so. He was going to go kill harry because he thought he was going to be his downfall. So he went to kill harry because he didn't want harry to be his downfall.
But I Lars is right. He put a part of his soul only when he did a big murder. And killing Harry would be a big thing since he was the only one stopping him. Like that prophecy said, Harry and Neville. I think Neville will have a bigger part in the last film than till now. But maybe not since Dumbledore said that the prophecy isn't really a big thing, Voldie wouldn't even try anything if Snape didn't hear it from Trewalney and told him.

Meski, I like your dream. I had a dream with Lupin once and I don't remember what it was really, but I woke up really happy so it must have been something good. lmfao
just_call_me_dookie
Addict
just_call_me_dookie

Mibba
April 29th, 2007 at 11:49am
Beverly.:
and I recently got to the part where Harry & Ron knock out the troll. I've just got
one complaint about that scene: They say the troll is 12 feet tall, yet, Harry still

o.O huh. I can't justify it. Maybe he was on the troll already? I'm not at home but I've read it a fair few of time. Isn't when the troll is holding him upside down and Harry jumps to his neck when the troll isn't paying attention.
just_call_me_dookie
Addict
just_call_me_dookie

Mibba
April 29th, 2007 at 11:50am
Dr. Cuddy:
just_call_me_dookie:
Lars:
But I Lars is right. He put a part of his soul only when he did a big murder. And killing Harry would be a big thing since he was the only one stopping him. Like that prophecy said, Harry and Neville. I think Neville will have a bigger part in the last film than till now. But maybe not since Dumbledore said that the prophecy isn't really a big thing, Voldie wouldn't even try anything if Snape didn't hear it from Trewalney and told him.

Meski, I like your dream. I had a dream with Lupin once and I don't remember what it was really, but I woke up really happy so it must have been something good. lmfao
man, I dun want Harry to die, the books would be like blah if he did. In lack of better words.
Meski
Addict
Meski

Blog
April 29th, 2007 at 11:50am
Dr. Cuddy:
just_call_me_dookie:
Lars:
Voldie wouldn't even try anything if Snape didn't hear it from Trewalney and told him.

Thanks Meg

But Snape is good, never deny that!
just_call_me_dookie
Addict
just_call_me_dookie

Mibba
April 29th, 2007 at 11:53am
Meski:
Dr. Cuddy:
just_call_me_dookie:
Lars:
Voldie wouldn't even try anything if Snape didn't hear it from Trewalney and told him.

Thanks Meg

Snape's crafty, not good. -_-
Meski
Addict
Meski

Blog
April 29th, 2007 at 11:56am
just_call_me_dookie:
Meski:
Dr. Cuddy:
just_call_me_dookie:
Lars:

Thanks Meg

Snape's crafty, not good. -_-
I mean that he really is on the good side!
just_call_me_dookie
Addict
just_call_me_dookie

Mibba
April 29th, 2007 at 11:58am
Meski:
lmfao
Meski, you're too awesome, but I really doubt that. I mean come on, remember the beginning of the 6th book, he even admits to it! To Bella and Sissy.
Misanthropist
Post Whore
Misanthropist
April 29th, 2007 at 11:58am
But wait, for the theory that Harry is horcrux, when would Voldie have made him a horcrux? because, Harry couldn't have been one since he was a baby. I mean, Voldemort couldn't even touch harry let alone put a piece of his soul in him. Also, in the order of the pheonix, Voldemort can't possess Harry for very long, it's painful, so how could part of his soul be within Harry?
Horcrux's are difficult magic and the spell has to be intentional to occur, no? So, That shoots down any "accidental" incidents where Voldemort makes Harry a horcrux.
I don't think J.K would go that route, to be honest. I'm not saying Harry won't die, I'm just saying that I don't think the Harry as a Horcrux thing works.

idk.
just_call_me_dookie
Addict
just_call_me_dookie

Mibba
April 29th, 2007 at 12:00pm
Misanthropist:
But wait, for the theory that Harry is horcrux, when would Voldie have made him a horcrux? because, Harry couldn't have been one since he was a baby. I mean, Voldemort couldn't even touch harry let alone put a piece of his soul in him. Also, in the order of the pheonix, Voldemort can't possess Harry for very long, it's painful, so how could part of his soul be within Harry?
Horcrux's are difficult magic and the spell has to be intentional to occur, no? So, That shoots down any "accidental" incidents where Voldemort makes Harry a horcrux.
I don't think J.K would go that route, to be honest. I'm not saying Harry won't die, I'm just saying that I don't think the Harry as a Horcrux thing works.

idk.

Thank you! That's what I was thinking! Thank you. =]
folkin' around.
King For A Couple Of Days
folkin' around.
April 29th, 2007 at 12:00pm
just_call_me_dookie:
Beverly.:

o.O huh. I can't justify it. Maybe he was on the troll already? I'm not at home but I've read it a fair few of time. Isn't when the troll is holding him upside down and Harry jumps to his neck when the troll isn't paying attention.

Okie dokie. I gotta read it over again. I was wondering
if it was when Harry was upside down, but I was too lazy to look for it.
And even if he was upside down, I believe it said he ran and jumped. Dno
just_call_me_dookie
Addict
just_call_me_dookie

Mibba
April 29th, 2007 at 12:02pm
Beverly.:
just_call_me_dookie:
Beverly.:

Okie dokie. I gotta read it over again. I was wondering
if it was when Harry was upside down, but I was too lazy to look for it.
And even if he was upside down, I believe it said he ran and jumped. Dno
wow...interesting. It's okay I found a typo in the second book where it was supposed to say Percy and it said Perry.
Meski
Addict
Meski

Blog
April 29th, 2007 at 12:11pm
just_call_me_dookie:
Meski:
lmfao
Meski, you're too awesome, but I really doubt that. I mean come on, remember the beginning of the 6th book, he even admits to it! To Bella and Sissy.
Ok, so when Snape is with Bellatrix and Narcissa he tells them tales, when Cissy tells him to do the UV and asks Snape "If Draco fails to do it, will you complete his mission?" at that moment Snapes hand twitched.

Later, after some months Hagrid tells Hermione and Harry that Dumbledore was discussing with Snape. Maybe Snape refused to kill Dumbledore and Dumbledore didn't want Snape to die, so when DD found out about the UV he wanted to teach Harry as much as he could to destroy Voldie after his death.

Snape is good I have proved it!
Register