Is There A Green Day Song You Can't Live Without?

AuthorMessage
Jordyn
King For A Couple Of Days
Jordyn
January 9th, 2006 at 10:11pm
Well when I hear a part of a song, or I see lyrics from a song, it's stuck in my head until I listen to it. Sometimes that's the case with Green Day, but most of the time it's with The Beatles, Sugarcult and the Sex Pistols.
ShadowOfADoubt
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
ShadowOfADoubt
January 10th, 2006 at 01:03am
I usually sleep with my mp3 player on and it plays random shit.. but i can't fall alseep until i hear 2,000 Lightyears Away ... cause it's so cute.. idunno.. but Minority hurts my head cause the drums are really loud ..yeah... but i still listen to it Very Happy
sharon mitchell
Geek
sharon mitchell
January 10th, 2006 at 05:48pm
My days are graded good or bad depending on if I hear a GD song before I get up. If they haven't been played on the radio by about 10.00 am, I have to put on a cd or my iPod. A day doesn't seem complete without them.
State Radio
Falling In Love With The Board
State Radio
January 10th, 2006 at 05:50pm
ShadowOfADoubt:
I usually sleep with my mp3 player on and it plays random shit.. but i can't fall alseep until i hear 2,000 Lightyears Away ... cause it's so cute.. idunno.. but Minority hurts my head cause the drums are really loud ..yeah... but i still listen to it Very Happy

same to me
Holiday rep whore
Holiday rep whore
January 10th, 2006 at 05:51pm
I fall asleep to The Used - Blue & Yellow...
rotten4ever
Geek
rotten4ever
January 10th, 2006 at 05:56pm
I have to listen to H.I.M at night or I don't fall asleep, its really calming music, I think if I ever went to a H.I.M. show - I'd fall asleep, if it weren't for the sight of Ville Valo. But I need to listen to Welcome To Paradise sometime during the day. I also need to wake up to something energetic like Slayer or The Sex Pistols, or else I'd have nothing to live for...
ilovebj567567
Geek
ilovebj567567
January 10th, 2006 at 06:03pm
oh my god HIM isn't boring! they have some really fast songs like buried alive by love (which by the way rocks my socks....lol)
ilovebj567567
Geek
ilovebj567567
January 10th, 2006 at 06:04pm
but I understand you because some songs are really calm....oh my gosh I love ville's voice...
wanderlust
Addict
wanderlust

Mibba Blog
January 10th, 2006 at 06:53pm
yesterday by the beatles or good riddance right before i fall asleep Very Happy
Hyper Billie Joe Maniac!!
Idiot
Hyper Billie Joe Maniac!!
January 17th, 2006 at 02:03pm
i always feel like falling asleep after listening to macy's day parade. it's like a lullaby.
nyeh.
Addict
nyeh.

Blog
January 17th, 2006 at 02:08pm
Well...not really... but if I was told I'd never hear Haushinka or Rest agian I'd slump into depression and cut myself @_@

However, I think my mental stability could do without "Waiting". Thats screwed me over many times.
eberneezer_egghead
eberneezer_egghead
January 17th, 2006 at 02:16pm
Minority or King For A Day.
Maiku's Kind Ghost
Maiku's Kind Ghost

Mibba
January 17th, 2006 at 03:21pm
I Listen to...eathier JOS, stuck with me or Baseket Case on repeat in the morning while getting ready to go the the 9th circle of hell formaly known as High school. ^^
GD Addicts Anonymous
GD Addicts Anonymous
January 27th, 2006 at 11:51am
I usually listen to at least 1 Green Day cd during the day and I usually listen to Nimrod or International Superhits or something before I go to bed. And I always stare at this one poster I have of them. It's weird.
This Friend That Sees
Geek
This Friend That Sees
January 27th, 2006 at 04:44pm
Lately, i have been falling asleep to "About A Girl" (Home Demo)----->Nirvana. its a beautiful song....like peaceful in a kinda raunchy way.....

>_>

lmfao
Orange_Mocha_Frappuchino
Geek
Orange_Mocha_Frappuchino
January 27th, 2006 at 06:41pm
Laughing I can't fall asleep without looking at my Green Day posters. If I don't look at them right before I fall asleep, I feel alone. Shocked Laughing
But what songs I can't live without changes every day. It just depends on my mood. And then whatever song that pops into my head is the next one I listen to. I carry International Superhits and then at least one other GD cd with me at all times so I have a large selection of songs.
Sherlock
Board Parasite
Sherlock
January 27th, 2006 at 09:48pm
Yeah, I love listenin to American Idiot when I fall asleep, cos it chills out a bit when you're startin to doze off, around She's a Rebel! Though any album is good...except Insomniac, cos it gets y'all hyped up and angry!! But if all else fails, a joint and Dookie never fail....
Sherlock
Board Parasite
Sherlock
January 27th, 2006 at 09:50pm
sorry...i said fail twice in one sentence...sorry, i'm stoned... Smile

and now I said sorry twice!! AAAHHHH! I'm gonna go now...*backs away from keyboard*
dysLEXIa
dysLEXIa
January 28th, 2006 at 12:16am
I have Green Day on my walls. If I sleep somehwere else, it takes a bit longer to sleep. And no I can't live without certain songs. I mean, with King For A DAy, whenever I listen to it before a game, we win, and we win awesomely. I had a chick from JV listen to it too, and their team won for tthe first time. IT may be a coinsedance, but I've proven it right so many times by not listening to it before and then losing even when we play our hardest.
Nicky and Cambria. Haha.
Nicky and Cambria. Haha.
January 28th, 2006 at 05:42am
That's a little obsessive...
Register